Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43790 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
actually no me and "upinthemguts" have had plenty of disputes here

normally he is a hater like you GORDIANO but he has finally had some sense knocked into him

we can only pray the same happens to you :-\

E

Here is one for you ..John Grimek.....He was in WWII and kept his size.

I`ll get you some pics..

Unfortunately, this was not the only setback at the time. First, he was busy with his new job as senior editor of Strength & Health magazine. Second, John had suffered a serious eye injury while working in the iron foundry in York. Third, he had recently gotten married and family duties kept him occupied. Finally, World War II was soon to put a stop to most athletic competitions. For the duration of the conflict, therefore, John had to be content with working out and preserving his muscles as best he could.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »
Earls a wanker, but he is still a good bloke and part of the Getbig furniture, at least he has some semblance of character - albeit for Kevs cock - and can take a bit of piss taking

The other guys mentioned above, are just lame non entities, who no fucker would miss

Earls ok
Why don't you stay off the boards for a while - a couple of years - and see if anyone misses you?

In the meantime, you can work on organizing your Lamb and Lynx fan club.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2006, 02:00:36 PM »
actually no me and "upinthemguts" have had plenty of disputes here

normally he is a hater like you GORDIANO but he has finally had some sense knocked into him

we can only pray the same happens to you :-\

E

Earl, I was pretty pissed at Kev about some shit he pulled a couple of years ago but I have since then spoken to him and he's doing great! Some haters on here will be proven wrong in due time, believe me. Everyone on this site has been shitting on him since he decided on an acting career. But you know what? The guy is supremely motivated and he has my support(and yours, of course) no matter what. He's happy, healthy and following his dream. If he falls short of his aspirations then you have to commend the guy for at least trying. That's a lot more than some of these armchair bodybuilding buttfucks that post on here can say they've tried to do.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »
Why don't you stay off the boards for a while - a couple of years - and see if anyone misses you?

In the meantime, you can work on organizing your Lamb and Lynx fan club.

I hear you, I'm never missed, I'm never mentioned in popularity related threads, never ever...

To wit: why dont you fuck off for [at most] six months (as I have done MANY times) and see how many people miss you?

Hoisted by your own petard methinks, you thick twat
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2006, 02:02:27 PM »
Joe Corsi in WWII Stationed in Egypt.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
Here is one for you ..John Grimek.....He was in WWII and kept his size.

I`ll get you some pics..

Unfortunately, this was not the only setback at the time. First, he was busy with his new job as senior editor of Strength & Health magazine. Second, John had suffered a serious eye injury while working in the iron foundry in York. Third, he had recently gotten married and family duties kept him occupied. Finally, World War II was soon to put a stop to most athletic competitions. For the duration of the conflict, therefore, John had to be content with working out and preserving his muscles as best he could.

Grimek natural? FFS, you cant be serious TA?
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »
Grimek natural? FFS, you cant be serious TA?
Grimek won every title before steroids as did Reeves.

Clarence Ross is another great World War 2 veteran bodybuilder

http://www.robertuniverse.com/davidgentle/ross.htm

Completely owns Levrone and his sorry ass natural genetics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »

While John Grimek was termed “The Monarch of Muscledom”, Clarence “Clancy” Ross was known as “The King of Bodybuilders”.

This accolade was awarded not so much for actual titles won, but more for how his presence and aura lifted the sport. Ross’ name became legendary because of his proportionately blended muscularity, his graceful posing style and the aesthetics that earned him major magazine exposure.

Not that he didn’t scale the loftiest heights. Ross won the 1945 AAU Mr. America title, the 1946 Pro Mr. America, the 1948 Pro Mr. USA with its $1,000 payday (and in the process relegating a certain Steve Reeves to second place), and the 1949 IFBB North American Championships.

Ross also won the tall class at the 1955 NABBA Pro Mr. Universe in London. He competed for the last time in 1956, finishing second to Bill Pearl in the Pro Mr. USA. Ross played an important role during a very critical stage of the sport’s expansion, and his infusion of class and personality did much to spread the bodybuilding word to the masses.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2006, 02:22:38 PM »
Ross, Clarence 'Clancy'

Born October 26, 1923 in Oakland, California. His parents divorced early, and Clarence was placed in an orphanage until he became an adult. In 1941, Clarence enlisted in the U.S. Air Force, and was stationed in la Junta, Colorado, and then was transferred to a base near Las Vegas, where he met Leo Stern, and became training partners. He was still in the service when he competed and won the 1945 AAU Mr. America contest. After leaving in 1945 the Air Force, Clarence opened a gym in Altedena, California. The first issue of 'Muscle Builder' magazine, August 1953, by Joe Weider, had Mr. Ross at the editorial helm. Clancy appeared in the 1940's short feature 'So You Want To Be A Muscle Man'.
He was known as the 'King of Bodybuilders'. This was not for how many titles he had won, but for how his presence and aura lifted the sport. Mr. Ross was inducted into the Joe Weider Hall of Fame in the year 2000. Ross' name became legendary because of his proportionately blended muscularity, his graceful posing style and the aesthetics that earned him major magazine exposure. Mr. Ross played an important role during a very critical stage of the sport's expansion, and his infusion of class and personality did much to spread the bodybuilding word to the masses.

Contests include the 1945 AAU Mr. America 1st; 1946 Pro Mr. America 1st; 1948 Mr. Usa Pro 1st; 1949 Mr. USA Pro 2nd; 1949 IFBB Mr. North America 1st; 1955 NABBA Pro Mr. Universe Tall 1st; 1956 Pro Mr. USA 2nd;

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2006, 02:25:01 PM »
JOHN GRIMEK was also a WW2 VET.

He was also in the 36 Olympics!!!

So much for crappy Levrone and his crap natural genetics.

Grimek, John Carol
Along with Joe Weider, John Grime is the one individual most responsible for making the sport of bodybuilding what it is today. Known as the 'Godfather of Bodybuilding'. Born June 17, 1910 in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. (He was one of six children). Height 5'8". His first magazine photo was in 'Strength' magazine in 1929. In the 1930's, John worked in a foundry with 100 pound ladles of metal. The 'highlight of his life' that changed him was when he visited the New York gym of Sig Klein (a strongman). John also posed as a model for art students at several universties. In 1936, John settled in York, Pennsylvannia. One of the reasons that Grimek is a legend is that when he began displaying his physique to the public in the late 1930's no one had ever seen anyone quite like him. His mass and symmetry changed the bodybuilding sport forever.
Married his wife Angela on October 20, 1940, and had six children, three daughters, Regina, Patricia and Bonnie; three sons, Robert, Steven and John. He is considered the first great bodybuilder. He worked for 'Strength and Health' magazine until 1964. In 1964 , he became the editor of Muscular Development magazine, a new magazine at the time, and was the magazine's main force for the next 21 years. John was also a competitive weightlifter, winning the 1934 New Jersey State Championships heavyweight division. He also went to the 1936 Olympics, where he placed ninth in the snatch, press and clean and jerk. John passed away on November 20, 1998. John was inducted into Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Hall of Fame in January 1999.

Contests include the 1939 York Perfect Man 1st; 1940 Mr. America 1st, 1941 Mr. America 1st; 1946 Most Muscular Man In America 1st; 1948 Mr. Universe Short 1st & Overall; 1949 Mr. USA 1st;

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2006, 02:27:03 PM »
fagdonis , heres a clue, no one gives a flying f**k ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2006, 02:28:29 PM »
fagdonis , heres a clue, no one gives a flying f**k ::)

Just proving Earl wrong again.

And the rest of you people who have no clue about true genetics.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2006, 02:29:34 PM »
Just proving Earl wrong again.

And the rest of you people who have no clue about true genetics.

you love men from 40's who posed semi naked, we get it.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2006, 02:33:41 PM »
I hear you, I'm never missed, I'm never mentioned in popularity related threads, never ever...

To wit: why dont you fuck off for [at most] six months (as I have done MANY times) and see how many people miss you?

Hoisted by your own petard methinks, you thick twat

Monster inventive comeback.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »
@TA

You really think Grimek etc. had better genetics than you ?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2006, 02:36:35 PM »
Monster inventive comeback.

LOL, so that will be a no to you a) taking a temporary leave of absense to test your hypothesis then? and b) facing up to the fact that I am quite well liked around here - LOL, does that fact hurt you, diddums?

hahahahahahahaha, you insubstantial lamer
rons acunt

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2006, 02:41:10 PM »
am quite well liked around here

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2006, 02:45:48 PM »

LOL, so that will [again] be a no to you taking your own test?

shame really, whenever I have left for six months, I am always fondly remembered, you should give it a try.. oh hang on... your irrelevant, never mind, eh?

hahahahahahahaha
rons acunt

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2006, 02:46:28 PM »
Why would "true genetics" be something to admire? What's next? You going to admire someone for their beautiful hair, facial features or singing voice?

Wouldn't it make more sense to admire people that accomplish a lot in spite of their genetics?
Z

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2006, 02:48:16 PM »
Why would "true genetics" be something to admire? What's next? You going to admire someone for their beautiful hair, facial features or singing voice?

Wouldn't it make more sense to admire people that accomplish a lot in spite of their genetics?

do you mean like special needs folks? god bless them
rons acunt

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2006, 02:50:41 PM »
LOL, so that will [again] be a no to you taking your own test?

shame really, whenever I have left for six months, I am always fondly remembered, you should give it a try.. oh hang on... your irrelevant, never mind, eh?

hahahahahahahaha
It was your test, Einstein.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=86146.msg1232136#msg1232136

Oh, I'm sorry. Did being compared to a Jew offend you?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »
It was your test, Einstein.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=86146.msg1232136#msg1232136

Oh, I'm sorry. Did being compared to a Jew offend you?

Hey, ok, lets say itis 'my' test, the fact [you stupid little fool] that you dont seem to grasp, is that I have - many times- pissed off from this site for periods in excess of six months, and each time I am fondly remembered in various threads

Now, back to you - genius, lets see you follow the same little endeavour?

Oh, whats that? you wont? why? because nobody gives a shit

LOL, you clown
rons acunt

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2006, 02:56:27 PM »
Great. Now we have those two nazigeeks having their own little virtual WW2 in this thread so everytime you THINK there's something new posted, it's just another photo of Hitler   ::)
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2006, 02:58:52 PM »
Hey, ok, lets say itis 'my' test...
See? Now if Adolf had been able to admit his mistakes the way you just did, he wouldn't have ended up having to shoot himself in the mouth like a pussy coward.

Well done, "Woten". Your white brothers will be proud of you.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2006, 02:59:52 PM »
Great. Now we have those two nazigeeks having their own little virtual WW2 in this thread so everytime you THINK there's something new posted, it's just another photo of Hitler   ::)

Fair enough.