Author Topic: Low test LEGAL supplements?  (Read 1915 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Low test LEGAL supplements?
« on: July 28, 2006, 11:00:04 AM »
Knowing my history, I have naturally low test, but I and my doc are beginning to think it's my low fat, calorie restricted diet. Before I go the HRT or cycle route, I want to crank my cals (which I have over the past 1+ weeks) and take a supplement that will crank my test levels. Are there any products out there that actually work in increasing test? I heard that TOnka was pretty decent and tribulus? Anyone?

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: Low test LEGAL supplements?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »
all the good shit that worked got banned... tribulus sucks sounds like you should go HRT way
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 11:59:44 AM »
WHAT ABOUT THAT TONGA i KEEP HEARING ABOUT?

Steve314

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
I know a lot of people say it's a waste of money but I really like Tribulus. I've never done AAS and maybe that's why I get results from Trib, who knows. It won't put 20 lbs on you but it helps with my libido and I do get gains from it. I had a Urinary Tract Infection that attacked one of my testicles a few years ago and it hasnt been the same since so I know it hurt my test levels. Tribulus has helped me get through it without AAS or HRT and I'm still making solid gains despite the damage caused by the infection. HRT is gonna supress your natural test so why not try boosting what you got? Optimum Nutrition Tribulus 625 is $7.99 a bottle from Discount Sport Nutrition at www.sportsupplements.com. if it doenst work who cares, at least you tried it and it's probably costs less than your deductable to visit the doctor. Can't comment on Tonga.
Steve

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 07:02:59 PM »
Novedex XT works, I am on my 4th bottle.  Just give it a couple weeks.  You won't be disappointed.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 10:15:17 AM »
where did you purchase?  I am also going to try the armidex and tonka ali....

Anything Anything to stay off of gear and HRt until I get my weight up.  My history is severe dieting.  Hell, I went through a severe depression and dropped to a mere 160 at 6'2.  Sucks.....But I am back and on 4,500 cals a week, training hard and heavy, just am concerned with my test levels.  They tested very low about a year ago and the patch did nothing.  Havent used anything in over a year, but I just feel like they never came back.  So, my severe dieting for years, could that b the answer?  Maybe this will help me get to where I need to be.  Got some straight Tonka and am taking .5 armidex / day......will this also make my strength weight increase with the excess cals??

Worst comes to worse, can I run a cycle?  Maybe 300mg/test for 10-12 weeks and do a really solid pct of nolva and clomid, then wait it out and get restested?  If I'm still low, then I will go the HRT route.....

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »
you can get novedex XT at advancedsupplements.com
Just take 2-3 before bed.  You might also try adding some creatine.  Also Make sure you eat plenty. 

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »
you can get novedex XT at advancedsupplements.com
Just take 2-3 before bed.  You might also try adding some creatine.  Also Make sure you eat plenty. 

Darksol, I just bought a bottle of that. The guy at the store where I go, Jason Dihr, said you need to take 4 per night to get results. I am 215lbs. How much do you weigh and you got good results from taking 2 or 3 per night?

Did you stay on for 6 weeks or so? Also, I take a shake before bed. Should I take the Novedex a half hour before, or do you think it is ok to take with a shake?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 09:40:40 AM »
So which of these legal supplements really worked in increasing testosterone?  Were u tested?  I'm all for not going the aas route if I can do it naturally.....fill me in, cause my levels are lower than ****  need help now!

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 12:26:53 AM »
The reason I started the novedex, was because a buddy of mine recommended it to me.  My buddy was diagnosed with Very Low TEST by a physician.  He was on replacement therapy ( roids by prescription ), and had been for several months. He would go in and get blood work done  once a month to make sure he wasn't too low on TEST.  A buddy of his told him to try novedex, so he did.  He took 3 per night before bed, 2 weeks later he went in to get his blood work done as usual.  Normally with the TEST replacement he would have just slightly low TEST, but this time his test was way high.  His doctor was surprised, and he told her about the novedex. She told him to stop taking it, as it made it hard for to know if the therapy was working.  He recommened it to me because he knew first hand that it worked.  I tried it and within two weeks I noticed a definate difference.  I felt stronger in the gym, more focused, I slept better.  Plus it killed my SEX drive, but in my case thats a good thing, as I don't get paid to jack off all day.  I also got a bit of roid rage.  Start to feel like starting fights with people at the gym who don't put their weights back on the racks when they are done.
My Stats
I am 6' 4" and I weigh about 230.  Before I started taking the novedex I was around 212.
I still only take 2-3 at night before bed.  You could probably take 4, I just never felt the need.
I don't think it would really matter what you take it with. 
I have never been tested, but my buddy was and he said it worked.
I recommend it to anyone who feels they have low test. 
I have never tried roids, so I couldn't compare.