Author Topic: Pro BBing Weekly Play-By-Play 07-31-06 Priest  (Read 23177 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pro BBing Weekly Play-By-Play 07-31-06 Priest
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2006, 10:18:05 AM »
I think the reason that many diehard Chic fans are so shocked is that they really heard Bob riled up last night on the show.  He was angry at some points, obviously offended, and you could tell he was embarassed by the "puppet" comments made by Lee.

If there was no truth whatsoever in anything Lee said, it would have been a very calm discussion.  If Lee had called and said Bob had an ugly bald head, Bob would have calmly replied that he had a beautiful head of hair, and there wouldn't have been an escalation of words.  Instead, lee's words seemed to have at least a little truth, as Bob got shaken pretty quickly and never regained his composure.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2006, 10:24:22 AM »
I think the reason that many diehard Chic fans are so shocked is that they really heard Bob riled up last night on the show.  He was angry at some points, obviously offended, and you could tell he was embarassed by the "puppet" comments made by Lee.

If there was no truth whatsoever in anything Lee said, it would have been a very calm discussion.  If Lee had called and said Bob had an ugly bald head, Bob would have calmly replied that he had a beautiful head of hair, and there wouldn't have been an escalation of words.  Instead, lee's words seemed to have at least a little truth, as Bob got shaken pretty quickly and never regained his composure.

LOLOLOLOL....

Yeah, I was really "riled up" last night....nice spin 240.

This aint the first discussion I've had with Lee...you people take this shit far more seriously than we do, believe it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2006, 10:26:58 AM »

LOLOLOLOL....

Yeah, I was really "riled up" last night....nice spin 240.

This aint the first discussion I've had with Lee...you people take this shit far more seriously than we do, believe it.

Hey Bob, are you ever going to have Vince Goodrum on your show? It would probably be a ratings smash(by smash, I mean more than 50 listeners).
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
At this point, what purpose would it serve for Lee to compete in the Olympia. Does anyone have any doubt that he would be out of the top ten regardless of his condition? Then again, I guess he could pick up the $4000 check and thank Bob for it...

Special "There's no 'we' in Olympia" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
Thanks Ron, I thought that is what this board was supposed to be about, "discussion" which is why Dan created PBW as well, to discuss issues, to agree to disagree and get the News out there for the public to hear directly from the Players in the IFBB.
Most of the clowns on the board think someone has to Win or lose here when plainly lee has his reasons for his ideas, Bob has his, as I have mine and they are all different from each other which makes for good discussion.
For the record, most of the questions bob and I were on about where directed at getting Lee to "Talk" about his direction, motives and goals, they weren't for "US" they were for the fans!
Personally, like Bob said, we could careless what Lee decides to do but we asked questions that we think you guys would like to hear answers to, then we get attacked?
Only the peanut gallery is making an issue out of the show but the show itself revealed alot about Lee and where he stands.
Peace,
S. Ray
Pot. Meet kettle. You are black. Given your mincing, shit-disturbing ways on this board Shawn, doesn't the about comment make you the biggest hypocrite. I think Dante had a special place in mind for those and traitors in the innermost part of hell. Enjoy.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2006, 11:10:55 AM »
why'd my posts here disapear? I want to make a comment about the peanut gallery. Bob and company if you mention the names of some of those from the peanut gallery you are just encouraging their behavior and more people will act like idiots just to get mentioned by a pro. The "internet celebrities" shouldn't get recognition. It'll just give them more reason to be stupid. Bob when you said "gibbing" did that have anything to do with me? Furthermore guys like sarcasm shouldn't be mentioned with onlyme. Getbig has a clear line of demarkation between good guys, bad guys, and amazing tards.

How come I was mentioned.  I am trying to be good now.  No more argueing or anything.  What did I do now.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »
Pot. Meet kettle. You are black. Given your mincing, shit-disturbing ways on this board Shawn, doesn't the about comment make you the biggest hypocrite. I think Dante had a special place in mind for those and traitors in the innermost part of hell. Enjoy.

why did you have to add that shawn is black? what does that have anything to do with what he said?
explain......

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2006, 11:42:43 AM »
why'd my posts here disapear? I want to make a comment about the peanut gallery. Bob and company if you mention the names of some of those from the peanut gallery you are just encouraging their behavior and more people will act like idiots just to get mentioned by a pro. The "internet celebrities" shouldn't get recognition. It'll just give them more reason to be stupid. Bob when you said "gibbing" did that have anything to do with me? Furthermore guys like sarcasm shouldn't be mentioned with onlyme. Getbig has a clear line of demarkation between good guys, bad guys, and amazing tards.
brutal jealousy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2006, 11:44:10 AM »
For the record, most of the questions bob and I were on about where directed at getting Lee to "Talk" about his direction, motives and goals, they weren't for "US" they were for the fans!
S. Ray
Not for nothing Shawn, but why did you talk the entire time and not give Lee much of a chance to "Talk"? My personal favorite is when you took over the show and started asking Bob questions. ;)

Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2006, 12:06:44 PM »

I think we should of called the second half of the show the Shawn Ray segment with a few comments by Bob and Lee and Dan.  It was interesting - like after Bob and Dan went head to head with Lee, they brought in the big gun - the ultimate debater - Shawn. 

As for the clowns of the board, I agree. These few guys that just like owning someone or think everythin is a 'you win, he loses' situation is just plain wrong. Discussion. Debate. That is what is interesting.

Not getting mad when you find yourself in a losing end of a debate and resort to malicious bashing, owning, meltdowns....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2006, 12:17:24 PM »
I think we should of called the second half of the show the Shawn Ray segment with a few comments by Bob and Lee and Dan.  It was interesting - like after Bob and Dan went head to head with Lee, they brought in the big gun - the ultimate debater - Shawn. 

As for the clowns of the board, I agree. These few guys that just like owning someone or think everythin is a 'you win, he loses' situation is just plain wrong. Discussion. Debate. That is what is interesting.

Not getting mad when you find yourself in a losing end of a debate and resort to malicious bashing, owning, meltdowns....

Congratulations Ron , GetBig is cementing itself as the premiere BB Forum on the planet!!!!
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2006, 12:41:18 PM »
why did you have to add that shawn is black? what does that have anything to do with what he said?
explain......
Whoops. That is not how it was to be read sarge. The saying notes that a black pot calling out a black kettle is hypocrisy. Certainly nothing racial was meant. I leave that to the idiots, and they know who they are.   :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2006, 12:43:56 PM »

Great point Ron. You might want to pass the message on to Shawn.

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »
Essentially, everyone related to the IFBB knows that Lee is going to break the unwritten rule and put the IFBB "family" in a position where they either have to expose their books and policies to scrutiny or allow him to compete elsewhere.

It's a lose/lose for the IFBB and only someone who doesn't need the IFBB can do it. The only thing they can do is allow him to compete in the PDI and just place him low enough in the IFBB that it stops being worth Lee's time and effort to show up. It would be impossible for him to sue over low placings.

"The working class can kiss my ass, I got the foreman's job at last."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2006, 03:11:25 PM »
Whoops. That is not how it was to be read sarge. The saying notes that a black pot calling out a black kettle is hypocrisy. Certainly nothing racial was meant. I leave that to the idiots, and they know who they are.   :)

next time dont use a period to end a sentence like that, but im sure no idiots seen what you said :)

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2006, 05:45:49 PM »
seems like a win-win situation for lee he's obviously very popular i know i'm disapointed when he pulls out of contests so the ifbb does need him, if they don't let him compete he places first in the 1st ever pdi contest solidifying his name with pdi and if they fail well how many yrs. he got left anyway and he got to tell the ifbb he don't need them

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »
To believe the "IFBB is feeling some heat"...is a  joke. Heat from what? Cancelled shows, zero sponsorship, athletes leaving, amateurs given pro cards, etc, etc.??

Hmmm I tend to disagree.
Truly STOP WHINING

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 PM »
Dr. Chimps, who are you again?
Ron, I agree, "I got a Big Mouth!"
Ah, now tell me something I dont know :-*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2006, 06:18:13 PM »
Dr. Chimps, who are you again?
Ron, I agree, "I got a Big Mouth!"
Ah, now tell me something I dont know :-*
Just someone who likes to play Devil's Advocate, and notes inconsistencies in arguments.

/and yes, i recognize that your 'who are you again?' is a dismissive. You best do better than that.  :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2006, 06:47:06 PM »
Just someone who likes to play Devil's Advocate, and notes inconsistencies in arguments.

/and yes, i recognize that your 'who are you again?' is a dismissive. You best do better than that.  :-\

i second that, who are you

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »
i second that, who are you
You're much too smart to play the trash game. Be the better person; don't play the fool. 

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2006, 10:53:38 PM »
Dr. Chimps? ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2006, 11:10:21 PM »

Shawn - I am going to get you that special monkey stuffed animal for your birthday :)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2006, 11:16:46 PM »
Cool, then like I promised here's your girl! :-*

thisiskeith12

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:59 PM »
Dr. Chimps? ;D

Shawn, is that your child too?!?!