Author Topic: Chairman Lee, A Question For You  (Read 1573 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
Chairman Lee, A Question For You
« on: July 31, 2006, 01:43:27 AM »
So I noticed on the other board you have started something called the Lee Priest Foundation. You mentioned that you would be donating all you prize money and guest posing money to the foundation, i.e. your prize money from the olympia.You said you didnt like the direction bbing is going and that you've had to watch it, however I didnt really understand what this money from the organization would be going towards or what the objective of the organization is.A better way of phrasing the question is, how will the Lee Priest Organization help other pros?Also r u possibly worried that pros might b afraid to align themselves with ur organization out of fear of reprisal from Bob and the dipshit squad?Looking forward to seeing u score top 5 at the Olympia. Kick ass bro.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Chairman Lee, A Question For You
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 05:15:04 AM »
So I noticed on the other board you have started something called the Lee Priest Foundation. You mentioned that you would be donating all you prize money and guest posing money to the foundation, i.e. your prize money from the olympia.You said you didnt like the direction bbing is going and that you've had to watch it, however I didnt really understand what this money from the organization would be going towards or what the objective of the organization is.A better way of phrasing the question is, how will the Lee Priest Organization help other pros?Also r u possibly worried that pros might b afraid to align themselves with ur organization out of fear of reprisal from Bob and the dipshit squad?Looking forward to seeing u score top 5 at the Olympia. Kick ass bro.

Nobody would know who we help unless they choose to make it public themselves.

civello_06

• Getbig II
Re: Chairman Lee, A Question For You
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
Y dont u c if Steve Blechman will let u run somethin in MD?