Author Topic: Chick You owe me an apology  (Read 71422 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Chick You owe me an apology
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 11:13:07 AM »
You can google NPC/IFBB shows back to the beginning of time and get a list of winners, competitors, general info, etc.....

Yeah, but this is NABBA. They're a bit more "let's put on a show in the barn!"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2006, 11:13:40 AM »
How the hell do you have ZERO posts?

Easy nothing she says counts  8)
Z

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »
I would think that an e-mail from the president himself is more proof than a pic.

shut the f**k up. I am done with this.

You're not done with this and you know it. Stop being so sensitive about it, post a picture and put this issue to rest.

Why can't you post a picture? You said the trophy is at your parents house so you can't access it but don't you have a picture of it that you can access?

You won a show and I'm sure you have pictures of the win that you're proud of.

All you have to do is post ONE picture and then you shut everyone up.

Your refusal to post any kind of picture is suspicious.

RHINO290

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2006, 11:15:25 AM »
Al you've proven,Jack..is that you can't provide a few names of guys you competed against, can't provide a picture...then claim that some guy named "big ant" was there and can verify...anyone else there jack, mor just you and "big ant"??

You then claim it was 11 years ago...BFD...You can google NPC/IFBB shows back to the beginning of time and get a list of winners, competitors, general info, etc.....

I can name you guys I competed against 25 years ago...you can't name ONE on the day of your biggest achievement?

Sorry, bro...I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Post a pic of you and the other top 4, and I'll apologize.

Maybe you can remember such unimportant shit because you have nothing else. I have proven it. You will not apologize, everyone believes, I have had about 100pms stating that you are a loser.

Chick, game is over, you lose..... I'm done with you, next.....

And when you see me in person, don't try to say "oh, I was just messin" bullshit, you are an ass.

RHINO290

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2006, 11:16:41 AM »
You're not done with this and you know it. Stop being so sensitive about it, post a picture and put this issue to rest.

Why can't you post a picture? You said the trophy is at your parents house so you can't access it but don't you have a picture of it that you can access?

You won a show and I'm sure you have pictures of the win that you're proud of.

All you have to do is post ONE picture and then you shut everyone up.

Your refusal to post any kind of picture is suspicious.

I don't have one. And if I did, you and chick would come up with some other bullshit, I have proven myseld. Why don't you post a pick of yourself, talk about frauds

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2006, 11:18:28 AM »
I would think that an e-mail from the president himself is more proof than a pic.

shut the f**k up. I am done with this.

You mean a email which could have been easily altered? Why are Mickey Mouse and Frankie Fraud listed as winning show's Jack?

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

You're not doing yourself any favors, my friend...

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2006, 11:19:22 AM »
Since I am supposed to Chick's and Manion's gimmick account if I apologize does that work?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006, 11:21:16 AM »
JACK LONDON-NORTH AMERICAN-MEN'S OPEN-OVERALL
JOE BLOW-NOVICE-MEN'S DIVISION
MICKEY MOUSE-WINNER-RODENT CLASS
FRANKIE FRAUD-THANKS FOR COMING DIVISION

Esteemed company, you've got to admit!

RHINO290

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 11:22:08 AM »
You mean a email which could have been easily altered? Why are Mickey Mouse and Frankie Fraud listed as winning show's Jack?

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

You're not doing yourself any favors, my friend...

Whatever, I have made my point. Now I need to go back to work

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2006, 11:22:18 AM »
Rhino,

I more than anyone else want you to prove Chick wrong, but the truth still stands that it seems a bit farfetched that you don't even have a picture holding up a trophy, check, dildo, anal beads or even any sort of title on your best day on stage.  If that was indeed the night of your biggest achievement in this "sport" then you certainly must have kept at least a few candid pictures to cherish the moment.  

Everyone hates Bob, some say because he has horrible taste in clothing, others can't swallow the bitter taste produced by his remarkable resemblance to Joe Piscopo and others, like me, just think Bob needs to quit this bodybuilding crap and devote himself solely to a true career in the highly profitable gay-4-pay industry.  Yet, even though he is despicable, the fact of the matter is that you don't have any substantial proof to your claims, but meaningless private messages and a roster that isn't even official and can be changed by anyone.  

Jack, search for it and post something official, everyone is on your side here and the engines are running to provide Chick with the PWNING of his life, but unless you provide a strong base, all we have to bash him with are his horrible stints as a movie actor, his horrendous attire, his controversial win at the Masters, his uncanny way of being a YES-man and his reputation as being the most hated IFBB pro.  Although we certainly can work with these things, an official document showing the validity of the said event would provide the final nail for the coffin.

1..........is the loneliest number....

P.S. Until you can muster up any REAL proof, stop saying Rhinowned or anything to that tone, because as of now, I only see one thing when I think of the word Rhinowned...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2006, 11:22:37 AM »
I don't have one. And if I did, you and chick would come up with some other bullshit, I have proven myseld. Why don't you post a pick of yourself, talk about frauds

Two things, asking me to post a picture in this instance is nearly an admission that you have no argument left. The second I claim to win a show then you can ask for a picture.

If you posted a picture of you on stage holding the trophy you would have proven your point and no one would be able to question you. Clearly you know a picture wins this battle yet you can't/won't produce one.

The thing that's most puzzling is that you say you don't have a picture or can't find a picture. Given the nature of bodybuilding and the fact that you would be proud of winning a competition your claim is hard to fathom.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »
How does he not have photos?  Even photos leading up to the show?  The man has posted 100's of photos over the past two years.  You can hardly go a week without seeing a new photo of Jack.  

But....on the biggest day of his life.....NO photos were taken?  

Was Jack the only one in the show?  It's a possibility.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »
MICKEY MOUSE-WINNER-RODENT CLASS
FRANKIE FRAUD-THANKS FOR COMING DIVISION

Esteemed company, you've got to admit!

RODENT CLASS and THANKS FOR COMING DIVISION? LOL

I nearly fell out of the chair when I read them. LOL

RHINO290

« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 11:28:30 AM »
Rhino,

I more than anyone else want you to prove Chick wrong, but the truth still stands that it seems a bit farfetched that you don't even have a picture holding up a trophy, check, dildo, anal beads or even any sort of title on your best day on stage.  If that was indeed the night of your biggest achievement in this "sport" then you certainly must have kept at least a few candid pictures to cherish the moment.  

Everyone hates Bob, some say because he has horrible taste in clothing, others can't swallow the bitter taste produced by his remarkable resemblance to Joe Piscopo and others, like me, just think Bob needs to quit this bodybuilding crap and devote himself solely to a true career in the highly profitable gay-4-pay industry.  Yet, even though he is despicable, the fact of the matter is that you don't have any substantial proof to your claims, but meaningless private messages and a roster that isn't even official and can be changed by anyone.  

Jack, search for it and post something official, everyone is on your side here and the engines are running to provide Chick with the PWNING of his life, but unless you provide a strong base, all we have to bash him with are his horrible stints as a movie actor, his horrendous attire, his controversial win at the Masters, his uncanny way of being a YES-man and his reputation as being the most hated IFBB pro.  Although we certainly can work with these things, an official document showing the validity of the said event would provide the final nail for the coffin.

You don't get it. If he really cared, he could just e-mail Bob, and get his answer straight from the source. I have done enough. If I was lieing, I would not reference Bob, as anyone could call or e-mail to refute. At this point, it is just a game.

Game over.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »
The game IS over, boys...

Jack, your credability is ZERO.

You can't provide a picture, no photographer has come forward to say "i was there, here's 100 photo's of the event", no other competitors haave come forward or been named,
 no fans (other than your alter-ego "Big Ant") were in attendance, no Judge (I assume there were judges, right?) have come here to defend you...the president of NABBA could only furnish a list of shows which was most likely doctored, and he has no proof,
 no amount of Googling, or research could come up with a shread of proof...

and your memory seems to have a 10 year statute of limitations on it...

you're finished.

RHINO290

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »
The game is over, boys...

Jack, your credability is ZERO.

You can't provide a picture, no photographer has come forward to say "i was there, here's 100 photo's of the event", no other competitors haave come forward or been named,
 no fans (other than your alter-ego "Big Ant") were in attendance, no Judge (I assume there were judges, right?) have come here to defend you...the president of NABBA could only furnish a list of shows which was most likely doctored, and he has no proof,
 no amount of Googling, or research could come up with a shread of proof...

and your memory seems to have a 10 year statute of limitations on it...

you're finished.

Yeah, okay Bob. It's not interesting anymore.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2006, 11:32:48 AM »
You don't get it. If he really cared, he could just e-mail Bob, and get his answer straight from the source. I have done enough. If I was lieing, I would not reference Bob, as anyone could call or e-mail to refute. At this point, it is just a game.

Game over.

Jack,

I never had to email Wayne Demilia, Jim Manion or even Ben/Joe Weider to find out whether or not Bob won any contests or is in fact a "pro".  Why does anyone including Bob have to do that in order to prove the validity of your comments?  How can your glory day not be properly recorded at a verifiable source online?

Rhino, I like you, I really do, but, come on brother, to not even have a damn picture of the best day of your life...

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »
lee apperson was there apparently

Lee Apperson, Bodybuilding Biography
1984 AAU Mr. Auburndale 2nd place
1985 NPC Mr. Spacecoast 1st place
1985 NPC Mr. Manatee co. 2nd place
1986 NPC Central Florida 2nd place
1986 NPC Mr. Daytona 1st place
1987 NPC Seminole classic 1st place
1987 NPC Mr. Florida 8th place
1987 AAU Mr. Tampa 1st place
1988 NPC Southern Natural 1st place
1988 NPC Southern Gold Cup 6th place
1988 NPC Southeastern Gold Cup 2nd place
1989 NPC Birmingham Championships 1st place
1989 Southeastern U.S.A 3rd place
1989 Southeast Regionals 1st place
1990 Musclemania-San Diego 5th place
1991 NPC Junior U.S.A. 2nd place
1991 NPC Nationals 15th place
1992 NPC Jr. Nationals 10th place
1992 NPC Ironman 6th place
1992 NPC Nationals 15th place
1993 AAU Mr. America 2st place
1994 AAU Mr. America 1st place
1995 AAU Mr. America 1st place
1996 NaBBA U.S.A. 1st place
1996 NABBA Universe 8th place
1997 NABBA Universe 7th place
1998 NPC Masters Nationals 1st place
1999 IFBB M.Mr. Olympia 9th place
2000 IFBB M.Mr. Olympia 11th place
2001 IFBB M.Mr. Olympia 8th place
2002 IFBB M.MR. Olympia 14th place
2003 IFBB M.MR. Olympia 15th place

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:37 AM »
Rhino,

I more than anyone else want you to prove Chick wrong, but the truth still stands that it seems a bit farfetched that you don't even have a picture holding up a trophy, check, dildo, anal beads or even any sort of title on your best day on stage.  If that was indeed the night of your biggest achievement in this "sport" then you certainly must have kept at least a few candid pictures to cherish the moment.  Everyone hates Bob, some say because he has horrible taste in clothing, others can't swallow the bitter taste produced by his remarkable resemblance to Joe Piscopo and others, like me, just think Bob needs to quit this bodybuilding crap and devote himself solely to a true career in the gay-4-pay industry.  Yet, even though he is despicable, the fact of the matter is that you don't have any substantial proof to your claims, but meaningless private messages and a roster that isn't even official and can be changed by anyone.  Jack, search for it and post something official, everyone is on your side here and the engines are running to provide Chick with the PWNING of his life, but unless you provide a strong base, all we have to bash him with are his horrible stints as a movie actor, his horrendous attire, his controversial win at the Masters, his uncanny way of being a YES-man and his reputation as being the most hated IFBB pro.  Although we certainly can work with those things, an official document showing the validity of the said event would provide the final nail for the coffin.

Pure comedy gold! Epic ownage!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:06 AM »
Jack,

I never had to email Wayne Demilia, Jim Manion or even Ben/Joe Weider to find out whether or not Bob won any contests or is in fact a "pro".  Why does anyone including Bob have to do that in order to prove the validity of your comments.  How can your glory day not be properly recorded at a verifiable source online?

Rhino, I like you, I really do, but, come on brother, to not even have a damn picture of the best day of your life...

HAHA ok "OneMoreRep" haha Oh Brother what a fag

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:59 AM »
I've been googling for the 1997 NABBA North American Championships and all I get is the 2004 as an existing contest.  It is 1997 right?  NABBA's official site says the same.  Musclememory.com also.  I'll look again later.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2006, 11:35:48 AM »
HAHA ok "OneMoreRep" haha Oh Brother what a fag

Db,

You want to play with me again or are you merely getting some entertainment out of the thread?

Laugh a little,

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2006, 11:37:38 AM »
Yeah, okay Bob. It's not interesting anymore.

Unconditional surrender! We have achieved peace in our time!

Hate to give this to the Chickster, but this may be the most devastating ownage in Getbig history.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »
You then claim it was 11 years ago...BFD...You can google NPC/IFBB shows back to the beginning of time and get a list of winners, competitors, general info, etc.....

no, you can't.  the only way the results of a contest is on the internet is if someone like me has typed it in.  the only way I would have results to type in is if I found them in a magazine.  magazines use to publish the results of local and regional bodybuilding contests, but that stopped when all the mags changed owners back in the 1980s.    current contests started being published on the internet in the late 1990s.

there are over 90,000 entries in the musclememory database.  but a statistical analysis would show a huge gap in results from the mid 1980s to the mid 1990s.   most of the current NPC chairmen were not chairman back then, and they don't have results from their predecessors.  when I try to contact previous chairmen, they either say they threw out those papers, or that they're burried someplace in their basement.

this is just as true for the AAU and NABBA.  Bob Gruskin has thousands of papes in boxes, but I've tried for years to get him to let me go through them.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:50 AM »
Bob is owning you Jack! You suck! Stop hating on Bob because he is better looking and actually got a real pro card.  It took him a while but he succeeded something you did not.  

Team Bob Chicherillo