Author Topic: Recent Dorian Yates pics  (Read 19296 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Recent Dorian Yates pics
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2006, 01:25:32 PM »
My calfs calves  ??? are 23...................... ................centimet ers  :'(

ahahaha, not really!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2006, 01:40:57 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2006, 01:48:43 PM »
Lenda is very hot, classy, sexy, smart....damn, the whole package!

Cathy is hot too, but looks much better clean IMO.

Have you seen a pic of Lenda before she got the surgery on her teeth?     Nasty!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2006, 01:52:25 PM »
Have you seen a pic of Lenda before she got the surgery on her teeth?     Nasty!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2006, 04:41:52 PM »
i wanted to see the characters written there. No need to lecture with 1st grade 'oriental mysticism' classes.
easy there monkey boy, im an aikidoka and have learned the correct term for the yin yang. not a lecture get it right.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 04:48:17 PM »
Yates could step on stage right now and win the title back 8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 05:36:43 PM »
not right now but give him 9 months to bulk and then do the 3 month contest prep, and sandow 7 could be for real. he has nothing left to prove in bb'ing so it aint never going to happen.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2006, 03:42:32 AM »
easy there monkey boy, im an aikidoka and have learned the correct term for the yin yang. not a lecture get it right.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA AHAAAA, so being an aikidoka tells you 'the correct term'.

Boy, i'll be having a masters degree in japanese history next year.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2006, 06:17:06 AM »
Delta..my man..I dig you but come on.  Dorian has no chance of ever becoming Mr. Olympia.  He would not even win a low level show.  The man's time has passed.  His calves are awesome, but the rest of him has atrophied beyond belief.  He has a huge torso, but his limbs more than ever are lacking.  Plus, he still has a torn bicep, tricep and quadricep.  Talk about him with glowing accolades all you want from the early to mid nineties; he was the man to beat and usually came into the show in great shape.  However, put up against even a mid level competitor now and his lunch would be eaten.  No chance in hell for a run at the Olympia or even Ironman.  Now, he could do damage in the Masters division.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2006, 06:15:12 PM »
Delta..my man..I dig you but come on.  Dorian has no chance of ever becoming Mr. Olympia.  He would not even win a low level show.  The man's time has passed.  His calves are awesome, but the rest of him has atrophied beyond belief.  He has a huge torso, but his limbs more than ever are lacking.  Plus, he still has a torn bicep, tricep and quadricep.  Talk about him with glowing accolades all you want from the early to mid nineties; he was the man to beat and usually came into the show in great shape.  However, put up against even a mid level competitor now and his lunch would be eaten.  No chance in hell for a run at the Olympia or even Ironman.  Now, he could do damage in the Masters division.

hmm, i think thats why he said he's not competing anymore and give the same reply he's given for the last 3 some odd years. good repetition though buddy.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2006, 06:16:08 PM »
The calf thing is a genetic malformation/robustness/foreshortening of the calf and lower leg structure indicative of someone with a high degree of Celtic ancestry... (Scottish, Irish, or to a lesser degree Welsh) The shape and structure of the calf is indicative that there aren't many Normans/Angles/Saxons in the Yates family tree.

It's a cold adaption seen in Northern dwelling people... the pattern is usually:

-thick forearms with long muscle bellies inserting at the wrist, not before it... accompanied by broad palms, short stubby fingers and thick knuckles

-elongated lats which cover more of the kidney

-boxy pelvic structure

-bell-shaped ribcage

-proportionately narrow shoulders

-long hamstring muscle bellies and thick knees

-a severely shortened Achilles tendon sometimes accompanied by flat feet

-short, stubby toes

-broad feet that are proprtionately short for the persons height

-an elongated soleus muscle belly that wraps around the (girthy) ankle and extends a full two thirds down the leg

-a thick wraparound gastrocnemius muscle that extends at least halfway down the lower leg

-poor mechanical leverage of the foot (for running), excellent mechanical leverage for calf raises, heel raises or pushing/dragging heavy loads

This means Dorian's calves will probably never atrophy that much, even if he ceases training them, till age-related muscle wasteage sets in in Dorian's 60's or 70's.

...I'd put good money on Dorian having had red/gingery-brown hair as a child (till 10 or so), or perhaps growing red facial hair as an adult (red ear and nostril hair will come with age), that is associated with the cold-adaptive genes.

Dorian Yates.... the Flex articles say heavy training... the calves say Neanderthal genes.

-The Luke

Dude seriously, where did you get this stuff? interesting.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2006, 06:28:54 PM »
Dude seriously, where did you get this stuff? interesting.
From his ass

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2006, 06:33:55 PM »
Who cares about Yates? Didn't you notice the great cans on this chick.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »
Give us your opinion on Ronnies genetic family tree.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
Nice outfit here (from the event on Cathy's site).

Motherboy (the band).

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2006, 07:48:26 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice guys if more guys like Dorian and such posted here for you guys to ask them questions?  Instead you guys have to read about it on other sites.  It's too bad that some people here ruin it for everybody else.
Check often for updates @

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2006, 07:49:11 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice guys if more guys like Dorian and such posted here for you guys to ask them questions?  Instead you guys have to read about it on other sites.  It's too bad that some people here ruin it for everybody else.
ok, "madmax" hahahahahahaa.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2006, 07:53:09 PM »
What's so funny?  You don't agree?  Why does it have to be like that here?  I used to love this place and use to be on it a lot more often.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2006, 07:55:03 PM »

Yeah it would be nice if Dorian posted here , send him a link to the truce thread. seriously.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2006, 08:02:09 PM »
Yeah it would be nice if Dorian posted here , send him a link to the truce thread. seriously.

Do you think he'll see all your posts and give you a 10 % discount on his soiled posing trunks ? Joke ND, I know suckmydad'scock has the entire collection  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2006, 08:07:53 PM »
Do you think he'll see all your posts and give you a 10 % discount on his soiled posing trunks ? Joke ND, I know suckmydad'scock has the entire collection  ;D

No when they asked him on PBW if he could beat Ronnie at his best , Dorian said it was a very hard question for him to answer but he said that Ronnie was competing at about 30lbs more than him and the judges may pick him just based on that . what I'm interested in is how he think he would fare against Ronnie 98/99 because in all honesty Ronnie looked his best in 98/99 not 2003/04.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2006, 08:50:25 AM »
If Dorian is so thin skinned he can't hack a few rude comments from some random, anonymouse internet morons (like hugegunzzzz), I would rather not have him here.

Getbig is a place for pros with self esteem only (rare I know).
Dave aka MadMax is so used to the hypnotized Stepford husbands on mayhem who kiss jis ass in hopes of free DVD's and t-shirts that he doesn't know how to deal with truth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2006, 08:57:45 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2006, 10:23:01 AM »
Okay then, thanks guys and just so you know, everybody knows that you guys ARE the smart, reasonable and mature ones of the internet world.  It is always possible to have constructive and positive conversations with you guys.  Carry on then...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2006, 01:13:27 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com