Author Topic: Passing along some advice from a friend - Listen up "Certain Pro Athlete"  (Read 17192 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Ever heard of trespassing??? 

In any case, this matter doesn't have anything to do with me.  Don't kill the messenger.

I'm out 

Vince how is it trespassing.  Are there going to be signs out telling this person he is not allowed.  Has there been a court order filed and served on this person telling him he is not allowed on property. Why oh why are you this stupid.  Truly you are so stupid.  Are your friends getting you drunk again and you are just typing stupid shit.  And YES we want to kill the messenger.  PLEASE!  And of course it has nothing todo with you.  It is about Bodybuilding

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
The "quasi-retard" comment still has me laughing 15 minutes later. There really isn't one definitive term to describe him, that's why it is so fun reading everybody's posts describing him.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Any IFBB bodybuilder who is suspended from the organization may possibly be banned from entering any IFBB-sanctioned event or venue as either a competitor, guest or spectator.  Any attempts to gain access to the event by the suspended athlete or athletes may possibly be asked to leave by security.  Any refusals to leave may possibly result in arrest by local authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

This is not an official message from the IFBB.  Just passing along some advice from a friend.... 
monster vindictiveness.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
If the IFBB still lets me into its events, then they aren't about to ban anyone. 

Bans are bad for business...you should know this, Vince.  The last thing the company wants to do is to make someone a martyr.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
has vince ever been right about anything?  or do we just know to think he opposite of everything he says?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Any IFBB bodybuilder who is suspended from the organization may possibly be banned from entering any IFBB-sanctioned event or venue as either a competitor, guest or spectator.  Any attempts to gain access to the event by the suspended athlete or athletes may possibly be asked to leave by security.  Any refusals to leave may possibly result in arrest by local authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

This is not an official message from the IFBB.  Just passing along some advice from a friend.... 
If this was directed to Lee Priest, I really don't think he gives a shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Id like to see someone prosecuted for the well known offence of attending the Olympia what a load of shit
T

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Well, I'm just doing a favor for someone who didn't wish to reveal himself publicity but needed to get a message across to some people.  Honestly I could care less what happens at the Olympia.

Monster delusions of importance.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ever heard of trespassing??? 

I'm out 

Anybody can buy a ticket. It would be illegal to do otherwise.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
has vince ever been right about anything?  or do we just know to think he opposite of everything he says?

Yeshe is right that his diet,training, bee pollen,and magic dick stick all mixed together will make you look like shit.  He has that right on

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeshe is right that his diet,training, bee pollen,and magic dick stick all mixed together will make you look like shit.  He has that right on

He just over carbed a bit. ::)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I have to agree w/onlyme as to how can this be justified as tresspassing?A promoter/fed. invites the "public" to a contest he/they are promoting so a non competing bb ("public citizen") decides he wants to go to this venue is/should not considered tresspassing.Possibly this athlete may decide to pursue legal options towards this person(s)/fed. because they were discriminated against as to why they were the sole person refused entrance to this venue for whatever reason?Where's the legality in this situation?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
IFBB is full of drug dealers, drug users, and crooked accountants.  The LAST thing they want is the Po-Lice anywhere near their show. 

And a court case, forget about it.  Bob Chic would make the best defense witness! "Uh, yeah, we don't enforce rules, but... um, why would my steroid use discredit me? um... I don't think manion would do that... um... I think that was wayne's fault... yes... wayne did it... he did it all.... Wayne gave the order back in 2002, to lock Lee Priest out of the 2006 Olympia... we were just following orders... yeah, that's it!... "

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
IFBB is full of drug dealers, drug users, and crooked accountants.  The LAST thing they want is the Po-Lice anywhere near their show. 
whoa shooter mcgavin some pretty bold statements there. Good thing the PDI is testing all their competitors, so they don't have to worry about any of that, huh?
Elevate Your Image.™

Tinsley

• Getbig III
whoa shooter mcgavin some pretty bold statements there. Good thing the PDI is testing all their competitors, so they don't have to worry about any of that, huh?

Since they're not the ones worrying about making sure certain people don't get in, they shouldn't have any reason to call the cops.

Still, this is probably all horseshit, and Vince: if a certain friend asked you to open up so he could shit in your mouth, would you?

Nevermind, don't answer that.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
he didn't "need" to get a "message" across.  he wanted to make a threat.  a stupid one at that. 

do you really think that the fans attending the Olympia would think it's ok for the IFBB to bar Lee from attending any of the events as a spectator?   I can hear the chants now:  "Let Lee in" becoming "Let Lee compete".  This is a public relations disaster waiting to happen.

everything certain people in the IFBB have done regarding the PDI has only made the IFBB look like a scared bully.  The best thing the IFBB can do is ignore the PDI.

and Vince, you so desperately want to be a tool.   it just makes you look more pathetic.  the best thing you can do is stop passing on messages.

Please watch how you phrase your incendiary statements to Vince, Tim. Once Vince is done sweeping the NPC Mountaineer later this year, the USAs next July and then finally the Olympia will most likely be his, and his alone...unless Phil Heath can bring his back width up.. ;)
Team Goodrum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Please watch how you phrase your incendiary statements to Vince, Tim. Once Vince is done sweeping the NPC Mountaineer later this year, the USAs next July and then finally the Olympia will most likely be his, and his alone...unless Phil Heath can bring his back width up.. ;)

That picture alone above of Vince tells volumes of the NPC and IFBB criteria.  Anyone wanting to pay the money can enter.  Vince is about as far as being a bodybuilder as me.  Yet as long as someone like Vince wants to pay money they will take it.  Notsaying thats bad, but hell do you as a promoter really want someone who looks like Vince on stage.  All that does is embarrass the promoter and show.  ANd Vince what do you do when you hear hysterical laughing over your posing music.  DO you just think it must be scratches on your CD.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That picture alone above of Vince tells volumes of the NPC and IFBB criteria.  Anyone wanting to pay the money can enter.  Vince is about as far as being a bodybuilder as me.  Yet as long as someone like Vince wants to pay money they will take it.  Notsaying thats bad, but hell do you as a promoter really want someone who looks like Vince on stage.  All that does is embarrass the promoter and show.  ANd Vince what do you do when you hear hysterical laughing over your posing music.  DO you just think it must be scratches on your CD.

Vince can pose and twirl to Kenny Jones' favourite Celine Dion ("Tell Him" or something like that) tune, the one Kenny used at the Masters Pro World or Claude Groulx's dramatic posing music at that same event if he really wants to score points with the judges. Only problem is he may fall flat on his face, and that ain't cool.
Team Goodrum!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit

Vince, is this "someone" who doesnt want to be revealed touching you inappropriately?  There is a hotline for you to call.  Have your caregiver file a police report.

LOL

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOL

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy, just how do you rate Vince's competitive chances at the upcoming NPC Mountaineer, then the USAs next year and Big O (once he's won his IFBB Pro card all-natural, in imperious fashion and with only the assistance of Calibre Fitness solution supplements/products)?
Team Goodrum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

lol... dude, it's not about any certain org.  NO bbing federation wants the law around.  There are no saints in this sport.  And this "Bring it on!" mentality is not the brightest way to handle the situation.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board

What is your grip with the PDI.  Just because they didn't let you compete.  Just let them sink or swim by themselves.  You're "Just passing along some advice from a friend" hardly adds up to a hill of beans.  I herd about this girl in summer camp who put a flute in her........ ::)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It amazes me what semi-adult individuals will post on the net thinking they have knowledge on a subject.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

Oh please let's see them try.Under what grounds would they have to remove ME.If i have a ticket like everyone else.Are they going to remove all people not with the IFBB or other athletes from different groups.Your a joke

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

Well, I'm just doing a favor for someone who didn't wish to reveal himself publicity but needed to get a message across to some people.  Honestly I could care less what happens at the Olympia.

Oh here we go didnt want to reveal himself.Typical, and yes the video will be on at all times to catch all that good stuff.Nothing like video evidence in court.:)