Author Topic: .  (Read 8562 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Bush's fitness level "superior", "in the 99th percentile".
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 10:49:40 AM »
Call us what you want, I personally don't agree with everything he does. But if you bother to notice, at least Republican/Conservatives can disagree with each other and have rational debates while Lib/Dems agree with each other wether it's right or wrong and if one Democrat disagrees with another he's pretty much ousted from the party...ex; Joe Lieberman and Zell Miller. Everyone is their own puppet in that party, it's not what's best for the country it whats best for them!!

In a few months, my guess is that most Fox News viewers will be fairly supportive of Hillary Clinton.

Murdoch wants her for president for some reason.

No surprise that Pat Robertson and Bill Clinton are both spinning the climate issue.

I wouldn't be surprised if O'Reilly even would acknowledge global warming, and thus indirectly start backing Hillary.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 10:55:47 AM »
In a few months, my guess is that most Fox News viewers will be fairly supportive of Hillary Clinton.

Murdoch wants her for president for some reason.

No surprise that Pat Robertson and Bill Clinton are both spinning the climate issue.

I wouldn't be surprised if O'Reilly even would acknowledge global warming, and thus indirectly start backing Hillary.

YIP
Zack

LOL...Fox may be fair and balanced but their not that "fair and balanced"...LOL ;D!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 11:28:54 AM »
LOL...Fox may be fair and balanced but their not that "fair and balanced"...LOL ;D!

I'll remind you of this thread in three months bro. ;)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »

I guess I'm totally clueless - why don't you enlighten me on exactly what it is I need to learn about US higher education? If we are to believe that any well connected moron can earn an Ivy League Masters, I take it you must have at least achieved that yourself?

I only earned two Bachelors (Business and Engineering) from a lowly state university - in the Southern US, no less. So it's a given that I'm no Einstein either. But instead of posting silly pictures, "dumb down" for a minute and explain to me why I'm wrong. Or better yet, show me something that proves that a significant percentage of Harvard MBA's possess below average intellect, and were handed their credentials due to connections. Otherwise, I will continue to wallow in my ignorance and insist that the President of the United States has at least average intelligence.
Greed is good!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 04:16:18 PM »
"His resting pulse rate dropped to 46 beats per minute from 47. Well-trained athletes typically have resting pulse rate of between 40 and 60 beats per minute."
way better than me  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 04:57:08 PM »
I will continue to wallow in my ignorance and insist that the President of the United States has at least average intelligence.

People tend to confuse poor public speaking skills with lack of inteligence, and those who disagree with Bush's politics play on that to portray him as an idiot in the media.

While all morons may have poor speaking skills, not all people with poor speaking skills are morons.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 06:06:27 PM »

People tend to confuse poor public speaking skills with lack of inteligence, and those who disagree with Bush's politics play on that to portray him as an idiot in the media.

While all morons may have poor speaking skills, not all people with poor speaking skills are morons.

Exactly. Bush is a poor debater and public speaker (at least by Presidential standards), and is likely no genius. But I'm fairly certain that he has at least average (more likely somewhat above average) intelligence. I'll gladly admit I'm wrong if someone produces an IQ test taken by Dubya with a score below 100. Or I'll admit I could be wrong if someone shows me some sort of evidence that a significant percentage of Harvard MBA's have an IQ under 100.
Greed is good!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 06:29:08 PM »

I agree.  However there is a difference between say Ronnie Coleman and Bush.  When Ronnie speaks there is a glint in his eye, he appears to be reasonably with it from the way he focuses.  Bush on the other hand looks like he's got nothing going on.  If you've met truly stupid people before you will notice they all give it away in their eyes when they speak and are spoken to. 

Personally I don't go by how they speak publicly, I go by their body language and their eyes because the eyes rarely lie.  Bush has developed what he thinks is a defense against such a deduction.  He is in a perpetual state of what I suppose his advisors have indicated to him is his "charming look" but there is very little going on in his head if his eyes are any indication.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 06:48:50 PM »
ripped jawline!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »
When you look into a mans eyes you can always gauge sentience.  Bush has absolutely nothing going on in his.  Their is very little going on in his head.  Its quite amazing.  How anybody could consider a man who permanently wears glazed eyes to be atall functional upstairs I don't know.

I understand your media has to glorify him somehow but after he's gone you'll all admit he was an imbecile.  Its just particularly embarassing to be accepting that truth whilst he's still in.
Hey Rocket, this'll interest you. Oliver Sachs (the real 'Awakenings' doc) was doing a research study with deaf people (and they may have had a mind problem too - sorry memory is a bit rough; I read it years ago) and they were watching Ronald Reagan on the tv, and were asked to regard his speech and concomitent behaviour, and render a conclusion. Most had no idea who he was, but to a one, picking up on all the non-verbal clues, all said that whoever he was, he was lying left, right and center. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »
Exactly. Bush is a poor debater and public speaker (at least by Presidential standards), and is likely no genius. But I'm fairly certain that he has at least average (more likely somewhat above average) intelligence. I'll gladly admit I'm wrong if someone produces an IQ test taken by Dubya with a score below 100. Or I'll admit I could be wrong if someone shows me some sort of evidence that a significant percentage of Harvard MBA's have an IQ under 100.

Bush isn't dumb but everything he does is for his own self-interest, to make himself more wealthy and popular to his rich friends.  That's the problem.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 07:06:52 PM »
Hey Rocket, this'll interest you. Oliver Sachs (the real 'Awakenings' doc) was doing a research study with deaf people (and they may have had a mind problem too - sorry memory is a bit rough; I read it years ago) and they were watching Ronald Reagan on the tv, and were asked to regard his speech and concomitent behaviour, and render a conclusion. Most had no idea who he was, but to a one, picking up on all the non-verbal clues, all said that whoever he was, he was lying left, right and center. 

According to many who were exposed to "the inside" during the Reagan years (such as former Ford President and Chrysler CEO Lee Iacocca), Ronald Reagan was the epitome of "figure head" during his presidency. He may have already been senile and was basically a puppet for Donald Regan and others during this time.
Greed is good!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 07:07:56 PM »
Bush isn't dumb but everything he does is for his own self-interest, to make himself more wealthy and popular to his rich friends.  That's the problem.

How is he different from any other President (or politician, for that matter - yes, even Democrats)?
Greed is good!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 07:12:20 PM »
bush is a murderer and a evil man, he will surely burn in hell for what he has done to millions around the world. watch the documentary loose change, bush blew up the towers, were was the plan wreckage around the pentagon or in the field, he did it to obtain power and use it as a tool to gain acess to the minds of the american people so that he could wage a fake war.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »
Sure he is in the 99th percentile - he sets the standard!  DOn't you remember in gym class growing up doing all kinds of standardized stuff like shuttle run, pull ups, standing long jump, etc, and trying to get the Presidential Physical Fitness Awards?  See...  It's all rigged.  :D
Motherboy (the band).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »
bush is a murderer and a evil man, he will surely burn in hell for what he has done to millions around the world. watch the documentary loose change, bush blew up the towers, were was the plan wreckage around the pentagon or in the field, he did it to obtain power and use it as a tool to gain acess to the minds of the american people so that he could wage a fake war.
Not a new idea. Goering was of the same spirit during Nuremburg (and, I think it goes back to Rome!):

Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »
Not a new idea. Goering was of the same spirit during Nuremburg (and, I think it goes back to Rome!):

Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
Goering was a patriot, he participated in the 1923 Munich beer hall pusch, have some respect bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 07:40:18 PM »

Do mental institutions now allow mental patients internet access?
Greed is good!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2006, 07:42:34 PM »
Goering was a patriot, he participated in the 1923 Munich beer hall pusch, have some respect bitch.

Fucking right, if some tiny tits is going to attempt to potray Goering in the same light as Bush, they had better give us a run down of life under the red scum in 1930's Germany

Hitler got rid of them, Bush fucking loves them

Wankers
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2006, 07:45:40 PM »
Fucking right, if you are going to attempt to potray Goering in the same light as Bush, you had better give us a run down of live under the red scum in Germany in the 30's

Hitler got rid of them, Bush fucking loves them

Wankers
there's no comparing Bush to Goering, Goering was a proven warrior, an air force pilot for the luftwaffe in WW1 wounded in action, a master strategist and an avid big game hunter and epic womanizer, he made Bush look like a typical 19 college frat boy puking up his dinner at a keg party.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 07:48:05 PM »
LOL!....Who voted for this guy???

http://www.filecabi.net/video/bushesanswer.html

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 08:04:39 PM »
LOL!....Who voted for this guy???

http://www.filecabi.net/video/bushesanswer.html

Maybe Palumbo should run. Would he legalize gear?
Greed is good!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 08:06:47 PM »
Swing and a miss. Respect what? Your hero Goering, who committed suicide rather than be seen as a man of his convictions? You are a better internet troll than that! And Bitch!? Even for you that is weak. You'd best get your toady Mars in on this one and try again. Maybe something involving 'meltdown,' hahaha,' 'ok,' or some homo reference. Perhaps offering to slap something off my teeth is de rigueur this week?

/hatred/punditry has its place, and woten (should it be wotan?) plays this card nicely as one can tell he has intellectual nous and vocabulary skills to carry it off, but you, with every post, reveal yourself to be nothing more than a pretender to his throne.  :-* 

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 08:07:11 PM »
Maybe Palumbo should run. Would he legalize gear?

LOL!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »
Swing and a miss. Respect what? Your hero Goering, who committed suicide rather than be seen as a man of his convictions? You are a better internet troll than that! And Bitch!? Even for you that is weak. You'd best get your toady Mars in on this one and try again. Maybe something involving 'meltdown,' hahaha,' 'ok,' or some homo reference. Perhaps offering to slap something off my teeth is de rigueur this week?

/hatred/punditry has its place, and woten (should it be wotan?) plays this card nicely as one can tell he has intellectual nous and vocabulary skills to carry it off, but you, with every post, reveal yourself to be nothing more than a pretender to his throne.  :-* 

meltdown

Oh and, I take it we can expect a right royal owning of Sarcasm by your fluffy self sometime soon then?

(and yeah, it should be wotan, ron sabotaged it, ahem)
rons acunt