Author Topic: Interesting How NOBODY takes steroid wins or records serious in other sports.  (Read 4932 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Oh come on TA

Lets use Ben Johnson as our example, when he ran the 100m faster than a coon fleeing a rape scene, the world fucking loved it, dont tell me that the millions watching had/have any idea of drugs in sport, none of them were thinking 'hey, thats good, and isnt it great that he is natural?'

A more pertinant line of analysis would be to examine just who exactly tells the public that 'drugs are bad', lets shine the light on the media, the politicians, in short, all the same wankers that have misappropriated the drug filled Olympic movement for their own dastardly ends

Drugs in sport always were, and always will be part of the game, nothing dishonourable about them at all, the public dont give a fuck either way, they love the spectacle
While the public may not give a fuck is debatable, but competitors don`t necessairly all want drugs in the mix. 

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
While the public may not give a f**k is debatable, but competitors don`t necessairly all want drugs in the mix. 

True, well, perhaps... or do you have a huge body of successful natural associations to point to?

These guys [elite athletes] have never had a problem with drugs, performance enhancement and sports go hand in hand, if the naturals want a drug free olympics, let them fucking establish one, rather than the debacle of deceit and corruption that is the current Olympic movement wherein every fucker is off their tits on gear

The olympic games will one day [again] find their drug roots, those will be the glory days documented forever in the history books of the future

I for one, cannot wait
rons acunt

Iago

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This is simply because bodybuilding ACCEPTS the FACT that steroids have always been used in one way or another.  Other sports do not.  Do you actually believe that Ben Johnson is the first sprinter to use steroids?  Do you actually beleive that just because a defensive back could have been 220 instead of 260 that they didn't use steroids.  Take a look at Ricky Hendersons thighs when he was breaking records.....WAKE UP!  You guys that think like this are soooo naive.  It's actually TOUGHER today for guys because every sport is testing.  Years ago guys did everything and doidn't think twice about it.  just because you got on an internet board and read about steroids a couple years ago and your friends built a 17 inch arm after using stuff doesn't mean they haven't been MAIN STAY In gyms across the world for over 25 years.

They actually went back years later and tested the back-up blood samples from everyone in the race that Ben Johnson was DQ'd from.  Not surprisingly the guys that came in last and second to last were the only ones that did NOT fail the drug test.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Nicely put.  :)

I can just image the Governator visiting some classroom full of elementary school kids to promote some stupid bill or something and telling them, "I owe my great success to taking illegal drugs."

That would be a fine, fine day.

no arnold would never do that because most people can't handle the truth

E
E

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
the general public is dumb as rocks.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
In tested shows if you test positive you will be DQ'd.  Other shows don't test so how can you DQ someone?  It's funny that TA is so obsessed with Steriods seeing as how he has never even tested himself in any sport or accomplished anything except gaining a small following on the net. 

Should of explained myself better. I meant they're DQed in other sports.