Author Topic: We need a "Best Avatars" contest.  (Read 5938 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: We need a "Best Avatars" contest.
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
I hate talk shows.  But when maury has 220 pound four-year-olds, it's awesome to watch.  Those kids will eat every slice of cheese in a pack just as fast as they can unwrap it.  One little girl would pull a chair up to the fridge because she sweat while she ate.  Classic.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »
I think its funny how every 'new mom' think they are the ONLY one to ever be a mom or give birth. I'm sorry 'newmom' there isnt anything special about you...every second that passes there are more 'newmoms' and they ALL think their child are the best looking.

What kind of minivan do you have?

You're an idiot and I vote for my avatar  :-*

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2006, 04:38:25 PM »
I hate talk shows.  But when maury has 220 pound four-year-olds, it's awesome to watch.  Those kids will eat every slice of cheese in a pack just as fast as they can unwrap it.  One little girl would pull a chair up to the fridge because she sweat while she ate.  Classic.

You don't ever feel sorry for those people 240? You seem mature and level headed when discussing the PDI with Bob, but then sink to this kind of level? Give me a break.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2006, 07:58:30 PM »
;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2006, 02:23:24 PM »

I now nominate GOATBOY!!!!
?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »
;)

That child's mother should have her ass beaten.  I mean beaten like that kid would beat a piece of cake...