Author Topic: DORIAN IS 250 LBS...............................................................  (Read 6189 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttttt ::) that's why every time i post you post a minute later.

If i did that i'd have 10'000 post's aswell, no wonder you're unemployed, simple math is a problem for you. ::)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Very mature response, thanks.  Yes that's exactly what was going on.
Check often for updates @

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttttt ::) that's why every time i post you post a minute later.

are you saying that David Paul is the type of guy, that when caught by the police eating a peanut butter and dick sandwich, attempts to wrangle out of the charge by pulling out of his pocket a clumsily photoshopped jar label that reads 'Sunpat Spreadables - Cock Cheese Flavour'

LOL
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
are you saying that David Paul is the type of guy, that when caught by the police eating a peanut butter and dick sandwich, attempts to wrangle out of the charge by pulling out [of his pocket] a clumsily photoshopped jar label that reads 'Sunpat Spreadables - Cock Cheese Flavour'

LOL
hahahaha, yes, Woten he then says, "why don't you play a little Hide the Nightstick with me stud, i've got just the hole for you" hahahaha, gayer than a muscle mayhem trial offer.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
hahahaha, yes, Woten he then says, "why don't you play a little Hide the Nightstick with me stud, i've got just the hole for you" hahahaha, gayer than a muscle mayhem trial offer.

lolz, then after playing he says 'hey officer, I dont think I took that nightstick up the ass in regulation fashion, you will now have to insert five more just to punish me, then perhaps piss over me before shoving your 12" cheesy gay dong right up my ass... you big hairy leather man

hahahhahahahaha
rons acunt

GoneAway

• Getbig V
He's quit bodybuilding (supposedly) and now focusing on other things. What reason other than a comeback does he have to bulk to 250 and post pics of it?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
lolz, then after playing he says 'hey officer, I dont think I took that nightstick up the ass in regulation fashion, you will now have to insert five more just to punish me, then perhaps piss over me before shoving your 12" cheesy gay dong right up my ass... you big hairy leather man

hahahhahahahaha

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Very mature response, thanks.  Yes that's exactly what was going on.

You have to excuse "sarcasm". He's a litle boy who jerks off to photos of guys, then comes on here and tells everyone how tough he is because he bad mouthed someone on the gym. He's not come to terms with his sexuality yet.
When not on here he shovels chicken shit on a farm. If only he had listened more when he was at school.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
You have to excuse "sarcasm". He's a litle boy who jerks off to photos of guys, then comes on here and tells everyone how tough he is because he bad mouthed someone on the gym. He's not come to terms with his sexuality yet.
When not on here he shovels chicken shit on a farm. If only he had listened more when he was at school.

I think sarcasm is 34 trapped in a 3 year old body

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
I think sarcasm is 34 trapped in a 3 year old body

I doubt his IQ will ever catch up.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
If i did that i'd have 10'000 post's aswell, no wonder you're unemployed, simple math is a problem for you. ::)

Vicious use of reasoning and common sense! ;D

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs

who take the photos, Kev?

I am sure you have never fabricated a moment wherein you 'have' to wipe down a big greasy BB stood sweating his bollocks off under the lights, eh?
rons acunt

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
who take the photos, Kev?

I am sure you have never fabricated a moment wherein you 'have' to wipe down a big greasy BB stood sweating his bollocks off under the lights, eh?
No. sorry, but if you want the job I'm looking for a new assistant for the Texas show and the Olympia.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
No. sorry, but if you want the job I'm looking for a new assistant for the Texas show and the Olympia.

Come off it Kev, dont try and tell us that any of the hunky sweatballs whom have posed for you have never 'accidentally' lost [for example] their towels/shorts/sneakers/socks/underwear whilst posing for you?

More bent than Liberace doing yoga

hahahhahahaha
rons acunt

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Come off it Kev, dont try and tell us that any of the hunky sweatballs whom have posed for you have never 'accidentally' lost [for example] their towels/shorts/sneakers/socks/underwear whilst posing for you?

More bent than Liberace doing yoga

hahahhahahaha
No, while it does appear to be a recurring fantasy for several of you guys on here, it's not something that floats my boat, but each to their own.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
No, while it does appear to be a recurring fantasy for several of you guys on here, it's not something that floats my boat, but each to their own.

so you have never done John Hodgson up the arse while blowing Kerry Kayes?

lolz
rons acunt

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
so you have never done John Hodgson up the arse while blowing Kerry Kayes?

lolz
Only in your dreams.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
OMG is everybody homophobic here?  LOL!!  Kev, why don't you talk about the shoots that you do with lingerie babes, it's a lot more interesting than the bodybuilding ones.  I'm still waiting for the pics btw.  LOL!!
How was the trip back?
Thanks again for stoping by to show me the Heath and Cutler shoot.
D.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
OMG is everybody homophobic here?  LOL!!  Kev, why don't you talk about the shoots that you do with lingerie babes, it's a lot more interesting than the bodybuilding ones.  I'm still waiting for the pics btw.  LOL!!
How was the trip back?
Thanks again for stoping by to show me the Heath and Cutler shoot.
D.

Well people like "sarcasm" would only be interested in lingerie if he got to wear it around his chicken farm. The chickens would prefer it if he just F&*Ked off.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
LOL!!!

stealth_swimmer

• Getbig II
A lot of bodybuilders look small in pictures compared to being there in person. I saw Dorian in person and he is still pretty huge.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

There is a big difference between an offseason 250 versus a contest shape of 260 though.

It's about damn time someone say that !!!!!!!!

250 contest shape is just enormous

250 off-season is very big but 250 off-season means +- 220 in shape for dorian

that's nearly 40 pound less than he was onstage

I think that is pretty acurate

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
It's about damn time someone say that !!!!!!!!

250 contest shape is just enormous

250 off-season is very big but 250 off-season means +- 220 in shape for dorian

that's nearly 40 pound less than he was onstage

I think that is pretty acurate

Exactly.
lIke apples and oranges.
HAHA..250 lb contest weight...is dry, weight... :o

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Well people like "sarcasm" would only be interested in lingerie if he got to wear it around his chicken farm. The chickens would prefer it if he just F&*Ked off.

Hahahahaha..... ;D Gotta love French chicken farmers  ;D