Author Topic: There is 2 many kids on this board  (Read 6967 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: There is 2 many kids on this board
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 04:04:07 AM »
No pictures in this thread ... posted under "Pictures of Members & More".   ???

I'm going to have to move it or delete it.

What's the vote?
:D Weee

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 07:55:41 AM »
No pictures in this thread ... posted under "Pictures of Members & More".   ???

I'm going to have to move it or delete it.

What's the vote?

i vote that TA post the PM from this bumblefuck so we can all see how pussyhurt he really got when he got flamed.    His physique was pretty good, but when you post pics here it doesn't matter, you're gonna get flamed regardless.
i

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 08:59:35 AM »
I deleted the pics, because some of you are mentally challenged and cant even read my posts right, anyways,I am shamed to show my face here, yes y read that right, ASHAMED.I dont give a shit about you guys flaming for this and that, its just when u start talking about my fiance and gay shit, that is fucking rediciolous, i would imagine high school kids saying shit like that,  i thought this board was for serious lifters, i see some of you are little amateurs. Very Sad, Cheri Lane please delete this post, I made a mistake puting this post here in a first place.  Below IS the only picture i will post for now some of you can shut ure mouth, I am 24 and i have been training for 3 years on and off, in this pic i am 215lbs.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 09:32:06 AM »
I deleted the pics, because some of you are mentally challenged and cant even read my posts right, anyways,I am shamed to show my face here, yes y read that right, ASHAMED.I dont give a shit about you guys flaming for this and that, its just when u start talking about my fiance and gay shit, that is fucking rediciolous, i would imagine high school kids saying shit like that,  i thought this board was for serious lifters, i see some of you are little amateurs. Very Sad, Cheri Lane please delete this post, I made a mistake puting this post here in a first place.  Below IS the only picture i will post for now some of you can shut ure mouth, I am 24 and i have been training for 3 years on and off, in this pic i am 215lbs.
There is nothing wrong with that picture Bigpump9 (although I might change my screen name  :P).  I think you look pretty damn good and probably better than most of those who will talk shit about you here.

Unfortunately, if you are going to post anything on Getbig...you need thick skin.  You have to be able to dismiss the haters.  I know it's hard to do sometimes, but kids will be kids.   ;)

Don't post information or pictures of your fiance if you aren't willing to hear the shit that will get said as even if she was the hottest girl on the planet ... someone here will either find something wrong with her, or tell you what they want to do to her.

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 09:40:54 AM »
Ohh i understand you, ITs not about thick skin its when it get really personal. Originally i said Model/bodybuilder, I ment that I wanted to do little fitness modeling and pursue bodybuilding, i am a personal trainer and making pretty good buck in the business and only 24yrs old, all i wanted was some constructive critisism but not being disrespected like that. I know i got lots to go but i am very dedicated now more then ever.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 09:50:07 AM »
Ohh i understand you, ITs not about thick skin its when it get really personal. Originally i said Model/bodybuilder, I ment that I wanted to do little fitness modeling and pursue bodybuilding, i am a personal trainer and making pretty good buck in the business and only 24yrs old, all i wanted was some constructive critisism but not being disrespected like that. I know i got lots to go but i am very dedicated now more then ever.
Hahahaha what are you modeling Backne products as a before model ?
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 09:54:32 AM »
Honestly BigP, if you are going to post your picture here...it should never be "personal".   Most are not going to offer you an honest opinion, especially if you mention modeling.  Like I said, don't listen to everyone here as they love to ride everyone's last nerve and pay no respect to anyone on this board.  Think about it, this is a bodybuilding board, Pro's post here and they get shit on by the supposed "fans" of bodybuilding here constantly. 

So, don't sweat what they say about you.   ;)

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 09:58:36 AM »
Hahahaha what are you modeling Backne products as a before model ?
Dude u have the nerve to talk, omg lmof
I found ure pic, honestly dude u should keep ure mouth closed, I have friends who barely work out look better then you.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 10:48:31 AM »
I found ure pic, honestly dude u should keep ure mouth closed, I have friends who barely work out look better then you.
That isn't really jae, BigP.   ;)  Most don't post their "real" pictures here for fear of what you experienced.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 10:58:15 AM »
hahahahaa Here is the PM he sent me.

Bigpump9
Getbig I

buddy
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: August 10, 2006, 04:30:04 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listen, how old are u 10? constructive critisizm is fine, but u are a fucking moron, i dont post much on getbig nor do i reply to some contreversial topics, but i seen ure pics, ure posts, u are a fucking low life idiot, its good u work out and all, but u come here thinking u are some big shot, u look like shit, u dont even train properly or got shitty genetics, u got no rear delts no triceps, wtf u coming to my post to bash me, u cant even fucking read. now i know u reading this thinking wtf that moron and getting pissed off, well i hope u are cause i dont say this very often to people, but u are a shit of a human being. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 11:00:25 AM »
HAHHAHAHAH now you are 215????????

Before you were 230 lbs.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You aren`t even 215.....At that height you would be bigger than Serge Nubret. ROFLMAO!

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »

Bigpump9
Getbig I

buddy
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: August 10, 2006, 04:30:04 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listen, how old are u 10? constructive critisizm is fine, but u are a fucking moron, i dont post much on getbig nor do i reply to some contreversial topics, but i seen ure pics, ure posts, u are a fucking low life idiot, its good u work out and all, but u come here thinking u are some big shot, u look like shit, u dont even train properly or got shitty genetics, u got no rear delts no triceps, wtf u coming to my post to bash me, u cant even fucking read. now i know u reading this thinking wtf that moron and getting pissed off, well i hope u are cause i dont say this very often to people, but u are a shit of a human being. 

volcanic personal m3ltdown of epic proportions
i

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 12:36:16 PM »
you make both adonis and bast look like children....

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2006, 12:37:01 PM »
HAHHAHAHAH now you are 215????????

Before you were 230 lbs.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You aren`t even 215.....At that height you would be bigger than Serge Nubret. ROFLMAO!

Adam, he doesn't claim to be 215 "now".  He stated he was 215 in that picture.  Why is that so hard to believe.  Do we know how tall he is?  Michael is 225 at just a hair under 6'2".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »
Adam, he doesn't claim to be 215 "now".  He stated he was 215 in that picture.  Why is that so hard to believe.  Do we know how tall he is?  Michael is 225 at just a hair under 6'2".

Mike is NOT 225 in that picture.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 12:53:03 PM »
Mike is NOT 225 in that picture.

No, but he doesn't look much different.  He was about 205 in that picture...let's not forget how everyone says he has "no" legs.

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 02:52:09 PM »

Bigpump9
Getbig I

buddy

I meant What I said , again u are still being a kid, its ok someday u will eventually grow up.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »

lol that pic is great,LOL ;D

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 06:39:07 PM »

Impressive Picture.... :)  What does Asian Character Tatoo mean?

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 07:42:47 PM »

Impressive Picture.... :)  What does Asian Character Tatoo mean?

TIGER

Sudsville

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
I meant What I said , again u are still being a kid, its ok someday u will eventually grow up.

My 5th grade teacher used to always tell the class that if you couldn’t spell, punctuate, or use proper grammar, people would think you’re stupid.

She was right.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2006, 08:13:52 AM »
you are quite the rocket scinentist arent you ?? hahahha dig up more dirt on me pleaase!! hahahah
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »
TIGER
hahahaha, that is the gayest thing i've ever seen.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2006, 04:53:52 PM »
hahahaha, that is the gayest thing i've ever seen.
Why do you say that sar?  I like it.