Author Topic: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown  (Read 31915 times)

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »

I'm not offended.  I honestly could care less except that this information is of beneficial use to me.   I hit a nerve on Lee Priest and he melted down into revealing himself as the racist he is and now I have something on him that should shut him down for a little bit.  At least long enough to put an end to this PDI plague

I'll write the letter to the "proper people" tommorrow.   

Hey ass-wipe, if you "could care less" you would! You uneducated flea market whore...the proper English is "I couldn't care less".

You stupied stereotypical lactating fool...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2006, 05:34:45 PM »
Hey ass-wipe, if you "could care less" you would! You uneducated flea market whore...the proper English is "I couldn't care less".

You stupied stereotypical lactating fuel...
hahahaha, "flea market whore".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2006, 05:39:31 PM »
I can piss off a crowd of people or make them cheer for me in a matter of seconds at any wrestling venue I go to.  Even without saying a word.

The main key to a pro-wrestler's sucess is how well he can shoot.  (For those who don't know, its talking shit about an opponent and uplifting himself at the same time).  And boy can I shoot on someone. 

Now I'm convinced that Vince (the whole character) is a brilliant work.  I have to admit, he made good as far as getting under Lee's skin.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2006, 05:42:24 PM »

What disturbs me the most about this thread is the gratuitous lack of Goodrem pictures. 

I would hate for you to be disturbed. I love the one pic so much I had to post it twice !

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »
Vince, what does your diet consist of? Fully hydrogenated doughnuts and beer?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
I finally hit the right nerve and Lee showed his tru colors

So Lee, are you a Cyclops, Dragon, or Wizard???  Doesn't matter because the hanging thats going to take place is when I hang you by your words.

Chris Cromier has heard you before say stuff before and people didn't believe him.  Now there is visual proof that you are a racist Lee Priest.

This should also affect the PDI as well.

Hmm this is interesting, so i guess i missed it before HedgeDog deleted it? Lee anything to say bro?  :o
#

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »

Hmm this is interesting, so i guess i missed it before HedgeDog deleted it? Lee anything to say bro?  :o

Read BACK I HAVE ANSWERED THIS ALREADY.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2006, 08:10:27 PM »
Haha there was no racist comment made by anyone except Vince, he pulls the race card every time he post a pic or has to pay for groceries
pay for his groceries WTF hes black you buy his groceries try to be sensetive to other races you mean asshole ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2006, 08:11:06 PM »
Funny your last name is GOOD-RUM vince...cuz people would have to be drinkin pints of that shit to start seeing anything valuable in your words or your pictures...wtf are you good for? go play in traffic kid...

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »
Vince insults black people his mere presnce on this earth.

You are wasting valuable oxygen by breathing.

So stop breathing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2006, 08:21:42 PM »

I don't like beer and I rarely eat doughnuts however I am on a higher calorie diet than last time because I'm training 7 days a week now.  4 days in the gym going heavy and 3 at home on my Total Trainer machine going lighter with more reps.  Come 4 weeks out it will be a split routine twice a day and 6 days a week.  Food is mainly tuna, egg whites, and chicken beast and my cheat meals are usually steamed salmon or lobster with sushi if you can call that a cheat meal.  My diet stays relatively clean
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2006, 08:22:58 PM »

I don't like beer and I rarely eat doughnuts however I am on a higher calorie diet than last time because I'm training 7 days a week now.  4 days in the gym going heavy and 3 at home on my Total Trainer machine going lighter with more reps.  Come 4 weeks out it will be a split routine twice a day and 6 days a week.  Food is mainly tuna, egg whites, and chicken beast and my cheat meals are usually steamed salmon or lobster with sushi if you can call that a cheat meal.  My diet stays relatively clean

what is your bodyfat % currently at?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2006, 08:24:27 PM »
I still don't understand why people on here still use the n word(people that is not black). The only people that are using that term is white. I guess that is why they think is okay to use that word because they been using it for years to describe black people. If somebody that you disagree with is black , why do you resort to using the n word.That shows you cant win the argument. Just like when you put somebody in their place and all they can say is you are gay. All this im saying don't mean anything when 90 percent of people on this board is mainly white. This site is like a Jr. KKK site.Now back to the topic, wasn't 240 and many people dissing lee a couple of months ago about that joke he made on video.240 wasn't you joking on lee about his grammar and other things. Didn't you say he didn't support the fans. You forgot? Do you need me to show you the link. You should remember because lee pwned you in that thread.Anyways I was a fan of lee despite I don't like the pdi idea, but after all of this im not so sure.

I know woten, blockhead, rocket, or goatboy is going to say something stupid. So go ahead and say I meltdown

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »

Vince you are one true bro of the IRONAGE for real!  ::) What the hell are you tryna maintain or build here with that program of yourse ^ ???
#

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2006, 08:25:07 PM »
what is your bodyfat % currently at?

the answer lies in your name... 240% ;D

Big Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2006, 08:26:37 PM »

Its fuckin incredible that you can look so bad with that training and eating regimen.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »
Total Trainer machine, ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!!

Vince, seriously, do yourself a favor and chop off your balls because they aren't doing you any good.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »
Total Trainer machine, ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!!

Vince, seriously, do yourself a favor and chop off your balls because they aren't doing you any good.

Its good for getting those commonly neglected parts such as the forarms, wrist, calves, neck.  I like having the machine in my house and its great to train on from the gym to get those lacking parts
A

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
I still don't understand why people on here still use the n word(people that is not black). The only people that are using that term is white. I guess that is why they think is okay to use that word because they been using it for years to describe black people. If somebody that you disagree with is black , why do you resort to using the n word.That shows you cant win the argument. Just like when you put somebody in their place and all they can say is you are gay. All this im saying don't mean anything when 90 percent of people on this board is mainly white. This site is like a Jr. KKK site.Now back to the topic, wasn't 240 and many people dissing lee a couple of months ago about that joke he made on video.240 wasn't you joking on lee about his grammar and other things. Didn't you say he didn't support the fans. You forgot? Do you need me to show you the link. You should remember because lee pwned you in that thread.Anyways I was a fan of lee despite I don't like the pdi idea, but after all of this im not so sure.

I know woten, blockhead, rocket, or goatboy is going to say something stupid. So go ahead and say I meltdown

Not so sure?are you stereotyping me :).We know its not a black word it just get Vince going.Plus i am aboriginal time for me to go walk about and look for that darn dingo.:) lighten up don't these BOARDS SERIOUS IN TOPICS LIKE THIS

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2006, 08:34:55 PM »
Its good for getting those commonly neglected parts such as the forarms, wrist, calves, neck.  I like having the machine in my house and its great to train on from the gym to get those lacking parts
OK YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING.HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR CALVES,FOREARMS AND NECK OH I FORGOT WRISTS AS WELL?.YOU ARE STILL NEGLECTING THEM NOT TO MENTION THE REST OF YOUR BODY HAS BEEN NEGLECTED SINCE BIRTH.:) NIGHT VINCE. :-*

thisiskeith12

« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2006, 08:35:46 PM »
Lee was right, or wait, did he call you that word?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2006, 08:45:49 PM »

Vince you are a moron, regardless of skin tone. You are also a scumbag. Your tactics are despicable as are your motives. Karma is a bitch.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »
I like Vince. He should join a gym in Iraq or Lebanon. Vince could show his a balls to his dad's mouth training style
young hov

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2006, 08:57:46 PM »

Nah, just like to mess with weak minded people who think they are bad boys.

Let me get this straight; You, the bleeding hemorrhoids of the sport, the stinkiest left over shit in ass of the world, you whitest little n i g g e r in this stupid forum are playing with weak minded people who think they are bad boys? What do you think you are? No matter, because your not it. You are just a moron, and everybody laugh at you because of it. You are just living in illusion that you are something else than piece of shit. Your not clever, not funny, you clearly don't have any brain functions at all, so shut the f*uck up.

I've broken Lee Priest's spirit.  He's no match for a person like me.  Typing in caps, spouting off crazy comments. 

No one is match for person like you AND no one even want to be. Why the hell anybody should be, you stinking piece of shit? You needle dick homo, all you can do, is crying "I tell you mom, I tell you dad, I tell you f*kin sponsor" and even that is a bit too much for you, because you credibility is less than zero. Drop dead.   

You're good entertainment, sunshine.  Why don't you tattoo the rest of your face black excluding the lips and tap dance for me....boy.

How about your tattoo's? That "I Love my Mom" which you try to tattoo at you dick, and got disappointed because all what fit there was "I L"?

And by the way, guys all around the world are laughing at you, because of those pictures of your best performance on stage. Try to figure that out, you moron; Hundreds of thousands of people in the world knows who you are and what you look like and they are all laughing at you.  I have seen your pictures on forums in Poland, Russia, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Latvia, Canada, Australia, England, Austria, Netherlands, Island, Estonia and of course in USA. How about that? Just about everybody in this sport all over the world knows which kind of stupid clown you are ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2006, 08:58:37 PM »
:o :-X