Author Topic: Europa Show - anyone going to it?  (Read 3778 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ANY ONE GOING TO THE EUROPA SHOW ?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 06:06:16 PM »
You cant believe what you just wrote?  The only guy who put chimps on their a$$e$ was Titus.  The rest just do spit balls.

It's possible Kamali could be out of the top 3.  You just need 4 of these guys to show up in shape.  Now... you're down to the best structure.

No chance in hell even Kamali is gonna lose to Art "Kovacs" Atwood or Idrise "Muscletech bought my Pro Card" Ward-El.

Ward-El has awesome delts, but not much else, and usually is softer than cotton candy.

Kamali will be schooled by Farah, JOJ, Darrem, Toney "Spelled with an E" Freeman and a few others.

Anyone knows if JOJ has taken care of his gyno?

If QT comes in shape, he'll beat Kamali as well.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: ANY ONE GOING TO THE EUROPA SHOW ?
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 07:57:57 PM »
No chance in hell even Kamali is gonna lose to Art "Kovacs" Atwood or Idrise "Muscletech bought my Pro Card" Ward-El.

Ward-El has awesome delts, but not much else, and usually is softer than cotton candy.

Kamali will be schooled by Farah, JOJ, Darrem, Toney "Spelled with an E" Freeman and a few others.

Anyone knows if JOJ has taken care of his gyno?

If QT comes in shape, he'll beat Kamali as well.

YIP
Zack

I saw Q. Taylor about 10 days ago in person, he looks better than he ever has IMO. At the time he almost looked too lean, if he doesn't miss his peak I think he'll be 1-2 place...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Europa Show - anyone going to it?
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »
As long as Kamali gets stomped I don't care who whens.