Author Topic: The "Who think Vince G should be banned" Pool !!!!  (Read 9240 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: The "Who think Vince G should be banned" Pool !!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 07:54:52 PM »
I say ban the crazy mofo, unless he can provide a new hilarious pic of himself that nobody has yet seen! that way we can have weeks of laughter...other than that...DOWN WITH VINCE! :D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 08:07:44 PM »
Do I need to explain more?

PHYXSIUS says BAAAAANNNNN!!!!
I am a mini beast

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 08:12:28 PM »
Ban him

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 08:16:23 PM »

Hahahahahaha! Cover of Retard Muscle (Oct. 99)

That was the special collectors edition right? man i still got one MINT! ;D

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »
ban

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 08:27:31 PM »
ban

Yawn.... second-hand meltdown from Stavios.

As far as being banned, you folks give me hell and I'm simply returning the favor.  If your feelings are that sensative, I'd suggest you go to the Britney Spears discussion board.

I've endured the critics and endless pictures for over years now.  If I can hang with it, so can you folks.  I honestly think you're all mad because I owned Lee Priest today.  Get over it
A

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »

As far as being banned, you folks give me hell and I'm simply returning the favor.  If your feelings are that sensative, I'd suggest you go to the Britney Spears discussion board.

I've endured the critics and endless pictures for over years now.  If I can hang with it, so can you folks.  I honestly think you're all mad because I owned Lee Priest today.  Get over it

The only thing you own is an ashy skinned ugly flabby physique, you should really accept yourself for what you are...keepin it bottled up inside and trying to convince yourself you look good is going to seriously damage your mind, and then you'll need severe therapy...much more than is currently required. ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 08:36:11 PM »
Vince had intercourse with a cat?

details, please.

Come on Rob one criminal characteristic class can precisely see that Vince is a pedophile, based on his obsessions and delusions, coupled with the fact he's not homoerotic more like animalerotic combined with having a fetish for looking like shit so that must mean and simplify that he likes to either a) eat shit or b) play with shit or c) all of the above while getting a cat off....on top of that you can see you are what you are....shit for shit!! So the reason why Vince continues to look like a poop dwarf as some higher colleagues will say is hes afraid to change, change into a non delusional retard with epic insecurities.
This is just one expert's opinion on the matter

also apparently there were many cats that were sodomized in the area where he lives....."Stop cat Im a security guard...I just wanna uh hue he hub"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 08:40:03 PM »
Vince, is this true?

What kinda women do you date?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 08:42:43 PM »
Vince should be banned, he sucks .

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 08:59:35 PM »

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Vince dating women!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Do you know how many weeks of selling junk at the flea market it takes Vince simply to pay his trailer park dues! Vince couldnt get a date with a woman if he was the last man on earth, and thats assuming the resident retard even likes women, which is doubtful.
LMAO I didnt know that is where he sold the bee pollen,, I beat they kick his ass all the time and steal his shit since they see him walking around trying to be all gangster... :)  Anyways who said anything about women...lets just hope he doesnt have enough money to buy another cat  :o   :o  :o  :o  :o   Lets pray for the animals that vince never catches another one again and has his way

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 09:05:52 PM »
It ain't roid rage...I'm just shooting on this cat like I used to do with the audience back when I was Venom Vince Versace. 

The reason why I can piss everyone off on all boards is because I used to do it for a living.  Getting crowds fight mad enough to where they would want to beat the shit out of me.  That's what a heel does.   Lee wanted to go squawk with the Vicious Viper of Vast Vitality  but all he's going to get is a Mafia-style beating when it comes down to bringing the fire.  I got Lee on the ropes now and he's about to get either the Cobra Crosslock  or the N@$ga-4 leglock.  In a matter of blood-cuddling seconds, the beating on the mat indicating "Matae" or I quit is given and my hand is raised in victory as the crowds starts booing and cat-calling and complaining to the ref that I cheated and etc.   

I say that because no-one keeps it more gangster around here than me.

Careful guys, he's a gangster.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »
Vince used to be funny. Now all his posts do is bring headaches. I wouldn't mind seeing him leave and maybe cousin Zeke coming back. Maybe Vince should lay off the meds and until then, ban him.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

Vince, seriously, how is it that you don't get the crap beat out of you on what one would expect to be an hourly basis? It doesn't make sense that you could be this way and live much longer than maybe 20 minutes once you leave your "place".

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »
Ok...idiots...here's how it works.

Here's why Vincenzo will never get banned: EVERY THREAD THAT MENTIONS THE NAME VINCE G IS A GUARANTEED 5 PAGER MINIMUM (LOOK IT UP).  For this reason alone Ronaldo wouldn't ban him.

Love him, hate him, love/hate him, threads about him are hilarious and always a hit.

Vince stays.
Deep Tissue Massage

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2006, 09:52:21 PM »
BAN, used to be funny, now he is just a waist of bytes...

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2006, 10:33:59 PM »
Ban him until he gets the Breats reduced and the milked pumped out! I have night mares thinking of his pics.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2006, 10:45:05 PM »
I don't think Vince should be banned. Every school has its retard or guy that gets made fun of all the time.  Vince was it growing up and comig on here getting the same treatment doesn't affect him at all as you can tell from his responses.  He had grown up being on the bottom, being last place, being made fun of.  So that is why he keeps coming back for more.  It's only natural for him.  You can bet he gets no attention once he leaves his trailer.  He gets all kinds of attention here.  He loves it.  I like him heree cause he is funny to look at, funny to read and just about the best joke on the internet.  This is his destiny.  And we are helping him.

tate

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2006, 10:53:55 PM »
Man, fuck that cocksuckin' n.igga. Ban his ugly, ashy black ass.. mark ass n.igga.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »
ban stavios
its comin today

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2006, 11:43:39 PM »
I think he should be banned for his odvious attempt to cause people to meltdown
i.e. gimmick account

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2006, 11:45:10 PM »
I think he should be banned for his odvious attempt to cause people to meltdown
i.e. gimmick account

looks like someone fell for it and now's out for revenge
its comin today

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2006, 01:02:56 AM »
I don't think Vince should be banned. Every school has its retard or guy that gets made fun of all the time.  Vince was it growing up and comig on here getting the same treatment doesn't affect him at all as you can tell from his responses.  He had grown up being on the bottom, being last place, being made fun of.  So that is why he keeps coming back for more.  It's only natural for him.  You can bet he gets no attention once he leaves his trailer.  He gets all kinds of attention here.  He loves it.  I like him heree cause he is funny to look at, funny to read and just about the best joke on the internet.  This is his destiny.  And we are helping him.

And don't forget, Getbig still hasn't yet had the privilege of having an NPC Mountaineer champ on board as a regular poster...
Team Goodrum!

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 01:54:15 AM »
First of all, I like to see Vince get his stars!!! then ban him!

hahahaha

but for reals, let him stay, we all need a laugh here or two!

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2006, 04:40:04 AM »
Are you suggesting that Vince isn't getting laid due to his massive festering pubes Stavios?

Yes ! I am absolutly saying that his 2 and 1/16th of an inch long pubes are disgusting !