Author Topic: Anavar and WOMEN  (Read 23593 times)

maroposa

• Getbig I
Re: Anavar and WOMEN
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 11:13:21 AM »
"sigh"

Thank you all for your advice, for the positive and negative ones. Like I said before the unknown is scary. I seem to be a bit sad these two days because I dont know what to expect everyday, every hour. I know is only been two days but I catch myself looking in the mirror to see if I see anything change. For the most part the people I know who have taken it say that there are no sides. Everyone's body is different so I know It could hurt me. I am going to give it one week to see how I feel. I am very femenine and take care of myself so the thought of the negative side effects happening is what I think has me sad/scared. I go to the gym at 4am and do my weights then. I go back after work and do one hour cardio. I prepare my meals everyday and I am very dedicated to this. I have done this for three years now. I do not compete but I do this because I love it, it is my passion. Makes me feel alive and part of something... I wanted to take Anavar to see what it could do for me since I heard so many "great" things about it...but now I am not so sure that all this is worth my health and well being.  :-\

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 11:20:50 AM »
Couldn't disagree with you more.  I've been around this game many years.  I've seen women do one so called mild cycle of var (the real stuff not the BD or other ug lab shit) and they wonder why they suddenly are getting hair growing out of their chin.  Probably some of the worst advice I've seen posted on this board has been in this thread.

do you know what they used anavar for when it was first produced? did you know they gave it to women and children for extended periods of time?

i would agree with you if we were talking about dbol or test but not anavar..

Pro women take very large amounts of gear, var is nothing compared to what they use...ask them since you know them so well.

8)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 11:21:29 AM »
Couldn't disagree with you more.  I've been around this game many years.  I've seen women do one so called mild cycle of var (the real stuff not the BD or other ug lab shit) and they wonder why they suddenly are getting hair growing out of their chin.  Probably some of the worst advice I've seen posted on this board has been in this thread.

being around the game for a couple of years means nothing to me. Ive been in the game for over 12 years. Now again you can say there are possable side effects? of course you been in the game so long you would understand that every human body reacts differently then others so thats why they say there are possiable side effects.

but I respect your opinion and the so called woman with hair on there chins most likely were guys dressed as woman and you couldnt tell.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »
being around the game for a couple of years means nothing to me. Ive been in the game for over 12 years. Now again you can say there are possable side effects? of course you been in the game so long you would understand that every human body reacts differently then others so thats why they say there are possiable side effects.

but I respect your opinion and the so called woman with hair on there chins most likely were guys dressed as woman and you couldnt tell.

A few years??  Try 20.  Your telling this woman that all will be okay if she does this drug.  She doesn't even compete for christ's sake so why even risk it.  Makes no sense to me.  You don't even tell her that these sides could happen and that they will be irreversible.  Great job.

Oh, and I know they gave anavar to women and children.  Now go dig a little deeper and find out why this treatment protocol was abandoned.  Wow.  Epic stupidity and arrogance.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
The drug was discontinued by Searle Laboratories in 1989, apparently in part because of bad publicity due to its illegal use by bodybuilders, and was picked up by New Jersey-based Bio-Technology General Corp. In a press release dated Dec. 5, 1995, Bio-Technology General Corp. announced ìits first major U.S. drug launch: Oxandrin(R) oxandrolone. The press release did not mention oxadralone's thirty year history as a treatment for wasting.

It did state, however, that the recommended adult dose of Oxandrin(R) is 2.5 mg to 20mg per day. At an average wholesale price of $3.75 per 2.5 mg tablet, Oxandrin(R) is a cost effective therapy for involuntary weight loss. As with all anabolic agents, Oxandrin(R) is classified as a Schedule III controlled substance and has been assigned a classic black box warning relating to liver and coronary artery disease.
BTG's press release also explained that ìAIDS wasting indications have been granted Orphan Drug designation by the FDA. This designation is granted to drugs for rare diseases or conditions with a prevalence of less than 200,000 cases in the United States and provides the manufacturer with seven years of market exclusivity post approval." At first look, this seems a grotesque misuse of the Orphan Drug designation to make a formerly inexpensively available generic drug, MORE THAN TEN TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE.

People with AIDS need to carefully examine this use of the Orphan Drug Act to give a company exclusive marketing rights (and therefore a monopoly) for a drug that has been available to treat wasting for more than 30 years.

At the present time, BTG planning further studies of oxandrolone to determine what doses most effectively treats HIV-wasting disorder. ACT UP/Golden Gate has sucessfully urged BTG to include women, hemophiliacs, and people on protease inhibitors in these studies. We continue to demand that BioTechnology General include detailed immunological monitoring of study participants.

The BTG press release also helpfully listed company contacts, should people with AIDS wish to express their opinion of BTG's price and marketing strategy directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emn - could you point me to a study to show what you are saying? i can't seem to find any...

thanks

8)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
maroposa,

doing one cycle of anavar will probably not result in any type of significant virilizing effects.  However, every woman who now looks like a mutated she beast started where you are now.  Like you, they thought that a short/light cycle would be safe.  Of course, it then slowly progressed to longer heavier cycles.  The scary part is, tha the side effects are so subttle that you hardly notice them until it's too late.  Take a look at these horrifying pics.  Most of these man-faced mutants actually think they still look feminine!   
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 12:13:52 PM »
Here are some more "feminine" women...
w

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 02:09:51 PM »
Zeek...you saying you been in the game 12 years means nothing to me and others..Myself and others have been competing OVER 22 years....and have literally seen it all.  You are wrong about no sides.  If by CHANCE some girls physiology accepted the cycles you suggested it wouldn't be long before one of the cycles put them over the edge and took them out of the norm for a attractive female...to the general population, BB's will always accept this as normal.

I'm glad that the girl that asked the question decided to cut the pill in half...way to go.  With consistant training, a few good solid meals of protein and oats or rice you can make AWESOME progress...with NO regrets.

Hahaha, 12 years and your telling people they are dead wrong and get their info from the net....ok expert. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
do you know what they used anavar for when it was first produced? did you know they gave it to women and children for extended periods of time?

i would agree with you if we were talking about dbol or test but not anavar..

Pro women take very large amounts of gear, var is nothing compared to what they use...ask them since you know them so well.

8)

Your first statement is accurate, however the therapeutic doses you're reffering to (2.5mg/day) are considerably smaller then the 15mg dose this woman is taking.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »
Your first statement is accurate, however the therapeutic doses you're reffering to (2.5mg/day) are considerably smaller then the 15mg dose this woman is taking.

Yes but several studies show patients taking up to 10mg for months at a time...many of those were female.

there is so much information out there it's hard to read between the lines but there is zero negative studies i have seen when using less than 20mg per day. i've been searching...

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 03:22:54 PM »
maroposa,

doing one cycle of anavar will probably not result in any type of significant virilizing effects.  However, every woman who now looks like a mutated she beast started where you are now.  Like you, they thought that a short/light cycle would be safe.  Of course, it then slowly progressed to longer heavier cycles.  The scary part is, tha the side effects are so subttle that you hardly notice them until it's too late.  Take a look at these horrifying pics.  Most of these man-faced mutants actually think they still look feminine!   

jesus spin....shell never work out again after looking at those pics...

i understand your point, that anavar is a "gateway" drug of sorts...but you must explain that those pics are of women that have been abusing heavy androgens for YEARS....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
Zeek...you saying you been in the game 12 years means nothing to me and others..Myself and others have been competing OVER 22 years....and have literally seen it all.  You are wrong about no sides.  If by CHANCE some girls physiology accepted the cycles you suggested it wouldn't be long before one of the cycles put them over the edge and took them out of the norm for a attractive female...to the general population, BB's will always accept this as normal.

I'm glad that the girl that asked the question decided to cut the pill in half...way to go.  With consistant training, a few good solid meals of protein and oats or rice you can make AWESOME progress...with NO regrets.

Hahaha, 12 years and your telling people they are dead wrong and get their info from the net....ok expert. 

I never said there are no sides MR. 20 plus years. I said there are possable side effects BECAUSE THE HUMAN BODY REACTS DIFFERENT from person to person but of course you knew that with your 20 + years. Heres a couple of side for men OK. hair loss Ive been doing alot of gear. I still have my hair. NO Sperm? HHMMM still on gear I got a baby on the way.deep voice nope still the same.All the sides mentioned for men I have not had a one. Maybe you should do some more net searches before you speak for everyone.
again THERE ARE POSSABLE SIDE EFFECT WHEN USING STEROIDS!!!!!! shit theres side effects from taking asprin.All the 20 + year and you couldnt figure the basics out.IM gonna take your advice? NOT

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 05:37:44 PM »
15mg a day is to much for a chick esspecialy first timer...I hear woman use 2.5mg/day and work up to 10mg/day

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 06:01:56 PM »
Here are some more "feminine" women...
what a hell is this . ?!?!?
w

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 06:47:56 AM »
I cut the pill in half this morning...I feel amazing. I know is only been a few days but I feel really good. Mentally not so good but physically I feel good...Thank you all for all of your posts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 07:15:12 AM »

i understand your point, that anavar is a "gateway" drug of sorts...but you must explain that those pics are of women that have been abusing heavy androgens for YEARS....

Exactly...

those women did not become that from anavar...they are on test and lots of it. i personally know fitness and figure competitors that take anavar 1 month on 1 month off year round. they are still beautiful and none of them have any side effects.

8)

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 09:48:19 AM »
Thanks Overload ;), for the most part that is the feedback I get. I did cut the pill in half. I took half at 830 and since its life span is 9 hours I will take the next one at 530...

Thank you again, ALL of you...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 10:10:49 AM »
nice post Overload ;)  she seems happy.

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »
 ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 02:26:12 PM »
Thanks Overload ;), for the most part that is the feedback I get. I did cut the pill in half. I took half at 830 and since its life span is 9 hours I will take the next one at 530...

Thank you again, ALL of you...

You're welcome...

Just be careful and don't get crazy with it...

8)

bicepsb

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 09:03:25 AM »
FEMALE MUSCLE IS JUST AS BUEATIFUL AND WONDERFUL AS IS MALE MUSCLE. HOWEVER IT WOULD SEEM THAT MOST MALES IN THEIR HYPERMASCULINITY ARE OVERWELMED WITH THE TREAT THAT A FEMALE MIGHT OVERWELM THEM WITH MUSCLE. CONSIDER RENEE TONY WHO COULD FOR ALL GOOD INTENTIONS BEAT MOST LIGHT- HEAVY WEIGHTS AT A NATIONAL COMPETITION

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »
FEMALE MUSCLE IS JUST AS BUEATIFUL AND WONDERFUL AS IS MALE MUSCLE. HOWEVER IT WOULD SEEM THAT MOST MALES IN THEIR HYPERMASCULINITY ARE OVERWELMED WITH THE TREAT THAT A FEMALE MIGHT OVERWELM THEM WITH MUSCLE. CONSIDER RENEE TONY WHO COULD FOR ALL GOOD INTENTIONS BEAT MOST LIGHT- HEAVY WEIGHTS AT A NATIONAL COMPETITION

It's not the fact that they have muscle dipshit.  It's that they have MEN-FACES & COGINAS.

Exactly...

those women did not become that from anavar...they are on test and lots of it. i personally know fitness and figure competitors that take anavar 1 month on 1 month off year round. they are still beautiful and none of them have any side effects.

8)

Believe it or not EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE BEASTS whose pics you see above, has a "boyfriend" telling they still look feminine & sexy.

I cut the pill in half this morning...I feel amazing. I know is only been a few days but I feel really good. Mentally not so good but physically I feel good...Thank you all for all of your posts.

welcome to the darkside :-\
w

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2006, 03:43:33 PM »
It's called Primobolan, take it easdy on the var, I know a girl who was taking 10mg a day and her clitoris tripled in size, permanently, not to mention what happened to her face. Some people respond to gear at different doses.

Picture please.

I'm fascinated by enlarged clits.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:35 PM »
Picture please.

I'm fascinated by enlarged clits.
w

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »
It also depends on your ethnicity, say if you were asian you probably won't get any facial hair but if you are arabic, you might end up looking like a yeti after a few months.   ;D