Author Topic: Sarcasm HA HA HA...what a joke!  (Read 9333 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Sarcasm HA HA HA...what a joke!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 02:54:32 PM »
dude, Nick Diaz could beat up most of them.
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 02:56:15 PM »
dude, Nick Diaz could beat up most of them.

all of them! they get gassed from posing. Ever see their exit interviews? its pathetic.
E

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 03:09:46 PM »
Why would I?  I'm "huge" myself ::)  I take it you've never seen a 180 Royce Gracie destroy a 260 juiced up Kimo...

I saw that too. In the early UFC. Royce Gracie is a great guy. Very well spoken too.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »
my point is a guy half kimo's size kicked royce's ass.  my point is almost anyone royce's size and over (in the ufc) could kick the shit out of him now.  many of royce's "legendary" wins were nothing but cheap shots.  size was never an issue because royce would poke them in the eye, pull their hair, and kick them in the balls.

once that was all banned, he folded like a tiny tit bitch he is.

Thats not it at all. At first nobody hadd the grappling skills or submissions to counter Royce's Ju Jitsu skills. Now guys are way more well rounded. They can strike, which Royce never could, and they have take the down and submission skills.
The House that Ruth built

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 03:59:50 PM »
I swear thats the same mofo who stole my little brothers bike last week! How'd you get this picture?

MeatHead = Ultimate Mental Case = 30% discount on your American Express for the help you need.
Oh...Monica!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »

Hahahahahaha! BooYa! Hahahahahaha!

I bet that 'boy' in that picture is a gangbanger. Blood of Vice Lord judging by him sportin RED...like his favorite KooLaid flavor...not cherry..."RED".

You need help.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 03:09:25 AM »
No one thinks Sarcasm is anything other than a joke apart from Oliver who made him a judge

The conditioning of the UFC guys is unreal Rich Franklin would destroy any bodybuilder
T

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 04:11:45 AM »
Sarcasm believes that his “white” buddy Adonis is:

Yet his comments on this black guy are:

What a dusche.  Is he still judging the Mr. GetBig ::)

LOL, Sarcasm IS Adonis...next!
Team Goodrum!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 05:42:33 AM »
No one thinks Sarcasm is anything other than a joke apart from Oliver who made him a judge

The conditioning of the UFC guys is unreal Rich Franklin would destroy any bodybuilder

agreed on both. Good choice Ollie ::)
E

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 05:50:17 AM »
When did Chris Rock take up sprinting?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 06:11:35 AM »
it's all about the way you look, even if he wins he's still skinny and weak.

Could you be a bigger moron? Even if he wins he's skinny and weak? What is the point of having "water muscles" if you're going to get your ass kicked all the time? Is this something you've just accepted since you're a bloated water buffalo?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 06:39:52 AM »
Could you be a bigger moron? Even if he wins he's skinny and weak? What is the point of having "water muscles" if you're going to get your ass kicked all the time? Is this something you've just accepted since you're a bloated water buffalo?

you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 06:46:34 AM »
you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack.

Lame reply, fatty.

Change your name. Sarcastic you are certainly not.

tjd0200

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 06:58:29 AM »

Plus, you look a whole lot worse when you're huge and get your ass handed to you by someone half your size.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 07:06:59 AM »
Why would I?  I'm "huge" myself ::)  I take it you've never seen a 180 Royce Gracie destroy a 260 juiced up Kimo...

Where are you getting your info from that says Kimo is 260?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 07:13:42 AM »
Where are you getting your info from that says Kimo is 260?

I thought he weighed in at 226 for that fight.
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 07:15:09 AM »
I thought he weighed in at 226 for that fight.

That sounds more realistic.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 07:17:36 AM »
That sounds more realistic.

do you think Sarcasm is a good choice for a judge or do you think Ollie fucked this whole thing up?
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 07:27:26 AM »
do you think Sarcasm is a good choice for a judge or do you think Ollie fucked this whole thing up?

He's not qualified to be a judge from what we know of him on this forum.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 07:37:25 AM »
my point is a guy half kimo's size kicked royce's ass.  my point is almost anyone royce's size and over (in the ufc) could kick the shit out of him now.  many of royce's "legendary" wins were nothing but cheap shots.  size was never an issue because royce would poke them in the eye, pull their hair, and kick them in the balls.

with that said....rich franklin could kick the shit out of ronnie coleman.  ronnie knows it too.

If you are in a bar,and get into a fight....there are no rules.So in my book it does not matter how he won,the point is he won. In a real fight it does not matter how you win,just as long as you win....because the actual purpose of martial arts is self defense.

~salmon~

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:17 AM »

with that said....rich franklin could kick the shit out of ronnie coleman.  ronnie knows it too.

You know nothing!  When Royce won there were less rules ye, but no eye poking or nut kicking ::)  There were also no NO WEIGHT CLASSES!  He routinely destroyed guys that outweighed him by 50-100 lbs!  Not with cheap shots, but through submissions.  The only reason he lost to Hughes is becasue guys now have incorporated brazilian jujitsu into their training, and becasue Royce is past his prime.  Even so, hw would still destroy anyone on the Olympia stage...al 180lbs of him ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 10:52:30 AM »
Mixed martial arts has evolved the current guys have left royce behind

Its still very impressive the way he took much bigger guys to the cleaners with sound technique

In the early days of the ufc alot of the big guys were not much more than bar room brawlers
T

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:25 AM »

I think Oliver is trying his best to make this thing happen and I personally think it's everyone else who screwing things up. As for sarcasm being a judge, he makes too many comments against too many people that are entering, the latest being w8lftr. He hasn't proven anything to anyone on how to judge a physique exept to make fun of them, this coming from a guy who refuses to show himself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:39 AM »
well said
T

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »
I think Oliver is trying his best to make this thing happen and I personally think it's everyone else who screwing things up. As for sarcasm being a judge, he makes too many comments against too many people that are entering, the latest being w8lftr. He hasn't proven anything to anyone on how to judge a physique exept to make fun of them, this coming from a guy who refuses to show himself.

I'm not in the contest, I-One. He was just making a lame attempt to humiliate me by showing my pic from the 2004 Maryland because I challenged his qualifications as a judge.