Author Topic: Rutten is back!  (Read 4911 times)

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: Rutten is back!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 03:30:12 PM »
You are correct about Sapps stamina.  That is why I said " Bas would have to use his leg kicks and wear Bob down". But all that dude needs is 1 big shot, and everything changes.

But I can't see Bas giving him that shot...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 06:28:33 AM »
warpath had a great chin but i think he just quit and laid down the last kick and had enough. he thought he done enough to deserve his paycheck.
hopefully bas will recover well from his coming surgeries and get to fight some bigger name. hard to draw any conclusions from that. looks to be in shape though.
Z

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 11:15:21 AM »
Obvously you've never taken a serious, if any cut kicks to the legs? It feels exactly like a base ball bat so 3-4 shots like that and maybe ur imagination can pice together the rest ??? I've seen legs out right snaped in half when hit with a cut kick if the leg is not conditoned to take the blow!

You *might* want to consider *thinking* before u speak?

I donno just a thought ;D
P

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 03:49:30 AM »
ONE good shot, properly placed, will take anybody down.  Warpath took a lot of very hard shots. He was in way over his head. Props to him.
white belt for life

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2006, 09:08:49 AM »
ONE good shot, properly placed, will take anybody down.  Warpath took a lot of very hard shots. He was in way over his head. Props to him.

I agree, Bas punished him, esp. with those low kicks damn, he went down like a piece of timber. I've been hit with kicks like that before (well maybe not that hard) and my legs have been purple for the next 4-5 days, not to mention a nice little limp. So I can just imagine what warpath's legs were like the day after.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 10:34:30 AM »
He is past his prime now.  Fighting a guy the size of Sapp is a difficult task.  Bas would have to use his leg kicks and wear Bob down. Hoost had some effect againt Bob, but ended up losing twice.

Yeah I agree cut kick, and try and chop that tree down. And hope to hell one of those big hands dosen't catch you before that happens!
P