Author Topic: Will Paul Dillett have a good showing at his first show in years?  (Read 5770 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will Paul Dillett have a good showing at his first show in years?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
what show is paul doing and when is it?  1998 BFTO Paul has one of the greatest physiques I've ever seen...if he could have brought that to the stage he would have given ronnie a run for the money but he didn't so it wasn't.

the 98 bfto part when paul only showed his legs.   ???
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 12:55:54 AM »
No...he may be physically BIG on stage but so what....anybody can be BIG.

As we speak right now...Paul is probably at some gym sitting on a becn listening to his headphones going on minute 12 in his 15 minute rests between sets workouts and he probably is in the middle of doing cable crossovers.

Then he's gonna go do some cable curls and maybe some machine preacher curls which will take him 1-2 hours to complete.

You can all picture him in your minds now going low intensity on cable curls but close your eyes and think about it...imagine...can you picture Paul...loading 600+ on the squat rack and wrapping his knees and psyching himself out for 8-10 reps balls to the walls?

How about chalking his hands up and wrapping his straps around the bar and getting ready fro 500lb deadlifts from the floor for 8-10 reps? Nope! You cant...another typical nooc...another big lazy enihs.
come on man.he is not a strength athlete.he only trains to built his body and thats it.it lookes like light weight training works for him.y would he want 2 lift hundreds of punds when he is getting the same effect on his body with few hundred pounds..so i think so before getting to stupid conclusions it easy to say paul only trained to gain muscle and not power...and your post shows your an idot and a loser..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 04:50:02 AM »

the 98 bfto part when paul only showed his legs.   ???

he does show his legs but there are shots of him wearing some kinda "spandexey" shirt and the width of his shoulders is incredible..he also does some arm shots when he's joking about having flat bi's and they look enormous.....I've really never seen anyone with that type of proportions in my life.  He weighed like 290 and he had feathered quads and totally shredded hamstrings..calfs were outrageous...it's very, very impressive and I don't say that about alot of guys.

Oh just the synthol in ever muscle of his body. EVERY MUSCLE.

alright...lets think this one out...paul hit the scene in 91, made a huge splash at the North Americas-losing to Ray Mcniel, which was garbage, no disrespect to Ray but Paul blew that show with his attitude and showing up with then WBF guy Mike Christian really hurt him and he was already about 270lbs, he was a monster...synthol was not introduced until 1996 and if you watch the BFTO 1996 you'll see that he was already a monster.  I think he did some GH which I think came into vogue aroound the same time..you can see some stomach bloat in the BFTO 1998 which was not there in 1996 but to say he was on synthol is just ignorant.  I'd like to know what specific parts of paul you think are from synthol and what signs you can point out to help me understand what you are thinking.
nasser=piece of shit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 07:00:20 AM »
What do you cats think? He'll probably be big at least.
He'll look pretty good. He's been dieting like crazy. His current weight is 280 and the Montreal Pro show is in a few weeks. I think he'll do alright. He's definetley not to be underestimated.

PB

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 08:14:59 AM »
Will he do it one more time?
I am a mini beast

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 08:30:15 AM »
Will he do it one more time?

HOLY SHYT...LMAO ;D ;D THAT'S SOME FUNNY ASS SHYT RIGHT HERE.. ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 08:10:16 PM »
No im serious. I have a friend who's friend's brother's sister's boyfriend said that she knew him and that he loves the synth. Thats why he cant flex for shit.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 10:18:02 PM »
No- cant compete these days- his days are over- be lucky to place in the top 10 in any show

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 01:39:52 PM »
What show is He doing?

some show in canada. he apparently can't leave canada by law

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 01:48:01 PM »
Don't let em fool ya

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 01:58:40 AM »
If Winston Roberts is working with him he will do well!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 02:32:37 AM »
No im serious. I have a friend who's friend's brother's sister's boyfriend said that she knew him and that he loves the synth. Thats why he cant flex for shit.

I have a friend, whose friends, brother's sister met a guy whose dad's mom's sister's aunt's uncle's gardener heard his grannys, friends lesbian lovers see Paul eat chicken.  I swear.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 02:37:19 AM »
this picture is up there with Dorian's 93 b&w's

That's a Kamali kitch style pic...