Author Topic: Will the PDI be sending a crew to the O?  (Read 12753 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Will the PDI be sending a crew to the O?
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2006, 08:35:16 PM »
By the way I just the 2006 NOC t-shirt design in the mail today.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »
If you listen to him talk he is actually quite an eloquent speaker.  Ronnie on the other hand is a meathead.  "Basically what I do for shoulders is like basically what I like to call my dumbbell laterals"

I know, I listen to the show, he isn't bad at all, I am just having fun.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2006, 08:42:52 PM »
Vince, being a security guard is no monumental task.  It is one of the most demeaning jobs out there.  You are asked to defend whatever, for just over minimum wage and you carry no firearm.  You are a sitting duck  But, I do understand why you don't have a gun.  The guys at the security compnay saw you andsaid man have we got a ringer here.  Lets send him in first and let take all the bullets.  See VInce even the guys you work with think you are a joke.  I have a feeling that wherever you work and protect the employees there just don't feel very safe.  Nice ID card.  maybe make sure your pic is straight before you paste it on.  moron

Oh dear god.

Onlyme laying the smackdown!
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2006, 08:44:16 PM »
Vince, being a security guard is no monumental task.  It is one of the most demeaning jobs out there.  You are asked to defend whatever, for just over minimum wage and you carry no firearm.  You are a sitting duck  But, I do understand why you don't have a gun.  The guys at the security compnay saw you andsaid man have we got a ringer here.  Lets send him in first and let take all the bullets.  See VInce even the guys you work with think you are a joke.  I have a feeling that wherever you work and protect the employees there just don't feel very safe.  Nice ID card.  maybe make sure your pic is straight before you paste it on.  moron

The piece of paper is to cover my middle name, dipstick.  I am listed as unarmed because I already have a concealed license, dipstick.  All of which no longer matters because I've stopped doing security work, dipstick.  And doing security work isn't demeaning, its paying bills, dipstick.  And no-one asked your opinion, dipstick.

You think too negatively....ever that or you've ran out of candy bars to wolf down and suffering from the sugar crack rush. 

BTW, very good observation in the picture being crooked.  However its legit and if you weren't so retarded, you may notice the id number R0110622 on it.   

Now go to bed or jump back into your pool so your handlers can throw more raw fish at you
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »
or like sean ray, jocelyn pelliteir, leverone, kovacs or any of the competitors in the Masters (except one).  Yeh, all the IFBB Pros look great.  Andreas Frey could easily be in the top 30 of the IFBB. 

Yes.

But I questioned the brightness in sending a PDI task force in when the IFBB is looking their best.

If PDI instead targets the crappiest IFBB show of the year, the one show that repeatedly has the most bad rap, then they could do a real good job lobbying there.

That tip was for free BTW.

And lobbying at the major amateur contests.

But consider the Mr O a mission impossible IMO. PDI can only lose by appearing there.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2006, 08:45:44 PM »

The piece of paper is to cover my middle name, dipstick.  I am listed as unarmed because I already have a concealed license, dipstick.  All of which no longer matters because I've stopped doing security work, dipstick.  And doing security work isn't demeaning, its paying bills, dipstick.  And no-one asked your opinion, dipstick.

You think too negatively....ever that or you've ran out of candy bars to wolf down and suffering from the sugar crack rush. 

BTW, very good observation in the picture being crooked.  However its legit and if you weren't so retarded, you may notice the id number R0110622 on it.   

Now go to bed or jump back into your pool so your handlers can throw more raw fish at you

Zack, does this qualify as a Meltdown?
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2006, 08:53:55 PM »
Bob are you keeping up? you said who was showing courage? I said Lee priest, Remember? Now its your turn. damn its hard to have a conversation with Meatheads.

If you want to consider lee couragious..... great.

I don't.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2006, 08:59:15 PM »
Zack, does this qualify as a Meltdown?

Vince has a nice try there with trying to regain his temper.

But it's obvious how his fingers are furiously typing away "dipstick" in the first paragraph.

I cast my vote for.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »
When is Vince Radio coming out?
Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »
Vince how do you explain this

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »
Ya from what ive seen vince seems like a cool guy, workin hard n shit. And he's got the balls to post the not so flattering photos of himself.

Either way, good luck on that show, lookin forward to seeing your photos!

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »
Will a group of PDI guys be attending the Olympia together?  Will one of those booths be the unofficial hangout place for the PDI guys, hanging out and recruiting?   It'll be 2 weeks after the Night of Champions.

As there are no other PDI shows for them to "compete" in after the NOC at another "Lee Priest Guest Pose Extravaganza" I'm sure some of them may take the trip to Vegas to see the Olympia. Why not? It's the one competition every bodybuilder in the World hopes to win someday.
So in some ways, the NOC will continue it's tradition of being a stepping stone to the Olympia only whereas before, it meant being able to stand on stage with the best in the World, now a few will be able to sit in the audience.
The rooms in Vegas have interent connections so they'll be able to read Keith bitching and moaning about the fact that the PDI athletes were not paid on the night of the show and the envelopes were empty,,,,,,,,,,, Scrub that last remark;. He'll be saying "It's just common business practice, the guys will be paid eventually" becaue his hero can do no wrong ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2006, 09:34:27 PM »
As there are no other PDI shows for them to "compete" in after the NOC at another "Lee Priest Guest Pose Extravaganza" I'm sure some of them may take the trip to Vegas to see the Olympia. Why not? It's the one competition every bodybuilder in the World hopes to win someday.
So in some ways, the NOC will continue it's tradition of being a stepping stone to the Olympia only whereas before, it meant being able to stand on stage with the best in the World, now a few will be able to sit in the audience.
The rooms in Vegas have interent connections so they'll be able to read Keith bitching and moaning about the fact that the PDI athletes were not paid on the night of the show and the envelopes were empty,,,,,,,,,,, Scrub that last remark;. He'll be saying "It's just common business practice, the guys will be paid eventually" becaue his hero can do no wrong ;D

Do you have a small member, or did you choose an unfulfilling career?

Usually bitter men suffer from one of these 2 ailments.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2006, 09:36:23 PM »
Its like a light switch which goes two ways only - pro or amateur

Jocelyn Pelletier approves this message

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2006, 09:41:41 PM »
Hey Vince why would you cover up your middle name, when your first name is Melvin? ???

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2006, 09:44:36 PM »
Do you have a small member, or did you choose an unfulfilling career?

Usually bitter men suffer from one of these 2 ailments.

I'm not going to discuss my member's size to someone who likes to attract men's attention by posing naked. for men's approval ;D
I have nothing to be bitter about., I'm just stating a few facts that actually support your point that some guys from the PDI may attend the Olympia.
My comment about Lee "Guest" posing is my honest opinion based on the names available. You selected Frey as your pick of the crop and said he'd be a top 30 guy in the IFBB. Well Lee is clearly a top 10, so no comparison. In effect it's a guest posing for Lee.
The comment about the NOC being a stepping stone is fact. The top 5 used to qualify for the Olympia. Now they qualify for...........let's see now......NOTHING!
As most bodybuilders are also fans, I'm sure some of them will take the time to check out their favorites at the Mr O.
The comments about the envelopes is true. Empty. With payments made weeks and sometiimes months later.
Comment about Keith. Well you know that's true.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
yes 240 is quite suspect to being gay isnt he

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2006, 10:27:10 PM »
yes 240 is quite suspect to being gay isnt he

There's no doubt in my mind.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2006, 12:19:52 AM »
I'm not going to discuss my member's size to someone who likes to attract men's attention by posing naked. for men's approval ;D
I have nothing to be bitter about., I'm just stating a few facts that actually support your point that some guys from the PDI may attend the Olympia.
My comment about Lee "Guest" posing is my honest opinion based on the names available. You selected Frey as your pick of the crop and said he'd be a top 30 guy in the IFBB. Well Lee is clearly a top 10, so no comparison. In effect it's a guest posing for Lee.
The comment about the NOC being a stepping stone is fact. The top 5 used to qualify for the Olympia. Now they qualify for...........let's see now......NOTHING!
As most bodybuilders are also fans, I'm sure some of them will take the time to check out their favorites at the Mr O.
The comments about the envelopes is true. Empty. With payments made weeks and sometiimes months later.
Comment about Keith. Well you know that's true.

It's true.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 12:43:40 AM »

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 06:49:44 PM »
What is funny about Chick, he is putting down a lot of PDI guys who would have beat him in his last show!  :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:21 PM »
What is funny about Chick, he is putting down a lot of PDI guys who would have beat him in his last show!  :D :D

Nah, Chick would get 3rd or 4th at the NOC.  he can't beat Lee or Sami, and I don't think he could beat a dry TJ Schoenborn either.  But he'd be top 5, and that's definitely something to be proud of!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »

isn't lee better than Bob?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 06:52:51 PM »
Nah, Chick would get 3rd or 4th at the NOC.  he can't beat Lee or Sami, and I don't think he could beat a dry TJ Schoenborn either.  But he'd be top 5, and that's definitely something to be proud of!

be proud to be top 5 in the fed he bashes? you are confusing me, 240 ???
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 08:18:36 PM »

Frey would be ahead of him too.  Frey is going to make most guys look small and the guy has great lines for a big guy.  He shoudl be around 285 or so on stage.  Sami would destroy Chic.  The are a couple South American guys who are supposed to be unreal.  There will be some great guys on stage.  Myabe not household names here in the states but they soon will be.