Author Topic: Vin Diesel  (Read 8449 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Vin Diesel
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 10:06:17 AM »
ed nortons american history x was more impressive, even though he wasnt huge by our standards he was an immensely skinny bitch compared to this

I'm not impressed with actors that pay $3,000 a week to a trainer and nutritionist. Anyone can get in shape that way. That's not even mentioning the fact that Ed Norton wasn't even the slightest bit impressive in that movie. He looked better than he usually does but that's not saying much.

As for LL Cool J the fact that he's done it himself for all those years and the fact that he's in fantastic shape is far more impressive. You know he wasn't paying a trainer and nutritionist back in the day to help him.

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:03 AM »
Vin is around 6'1, paul walker is 6'3

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 10:14:21 AM »
the thing about those hollywood people is ...you have to realize they also "diet down" for their movies.

in rocky IV, stallone weighed 150 lbs at 5'7" (from his own website).  franco trained him and drago.  drago was at 240 (at 6'5"ish).  yet, when you watch the movie (pay attention to the camera angles) they seem like they're the same height.

brutal camera angles.

brad pitt in fight club : 175 lbs at 6ft (take a good look at his arms, brutal 14")
ed norton in american history x: 6ft, 185 (look at his legs, brutally skinny).

examples like these are a plenty; the only claims i could ever see as legit are arnolds in movies, although in movies like predator and commando (in which he's topless the most) i could not see him weighing more than 220. jesse ventura dwarfs him.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 10:16:21 AM »
Vin is around 6'1, paul walker is 6'3

Can you believe newspapers still write that Diesel is 6ft 3 or in some cases 4? No, neither can I.

Have you met Vin Diesel in person. Is he really the big 6ft 2 or 3 guy as you may think, or do his big muscles simply help maintain the illusion that he's a ginormous movie star. Well, somebody has met Vin in person, the master martial artist himself, Chuck Norris. And just how big do you think Chuck is? My research suggests that an absolute max he is 5ft 9 and quite possibly 5ft 8. Granted in the picture (from the world stunt awards) with Diesel he is wearing his trademark cowboy boots which give him an extra inch, hence we've marked that perceived height as 5ft 10. But also consider - Norris is in his 60's and will no doubt have lost a cm in height since those earlier images beside Bruce Lee (who is a doctor confirmed just about5ft 8 in his 20s). At CelebHeights, based on this evidence we reckon Diesel is 6ft, but his huge muscles give an illusion that he's taller. No way is he 6ft 2 though...he's just about 2 inches taller than Barry Pepper who is about 5ft 10.

http://www.celebheights.com/a/7.html

PWNZD!
Deep Tissue Massage

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 10:21:51 AM »

http://www.celebheights.com/a/7.html

PWNZD!

Great post!

Hahaha, every actor claims he's over 6'! Most are small bitches though.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:49 AM »
Great post!

Hahaha, every actor claims he's over 6'! Most are small bitches though.

just like a few years ago, Entertainment tonight said Sly was 6'0 tall. That mothafcuker wanted legs extension. I really dont know how in hell doctors would have done it, but I think that was the sickest thing I've ever heard
Get Big, or Die Trying

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 10:34:40 AM »
With all the height being discussed, Matt C is conspicuously absent.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »

just like a few years ago, Entertainment tonight said Sly was 6'0 tall. That mothafcuker wanted legs extension. I really dont know how in hell doctors would have done it, but I think that was the sickest thing I've ever heard

Seems to be a thing rich chinese women do. You go into hospital for 6 months, then they break your legs and pull the bones apart for a mm or two, when it has grown together again, they break the bone again and pull. this way they can had about 1-2cm in 6 months.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:47 AM »
Vin Diesel isn't even slightly impressive, any gym in the country has 20 guys in much much better shape.

LL Cool J was the only actor I've ever really been impressed with. I saw a couple of shots of him where he was in fantastic shape.

Yeah I see guys like this all the time in my small-town gym ::)

He's impressive to some of us, including me.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 10:44:34 AM »
Seems to be a thing rich chinese women do. You go into hospital for 6 months, then they break your legs and pull the bones apart for a mm or two, when it has grown together again, they break the bone again and pull. this way they can had about 1-2cm in 6 months.

Godamn, that sounds scary. This has got to be one of the most painful process. shyt, If I was a midget, I'd prefer to stay that way..lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »
Yeah I see guys like this all the time in my small-town gym ::)

He's impressive to some of us, including me.

Funny how you got your panties twisted because I said I didn't find Vin Diesel impressive. Do you get defensive about men often?

By the way, you might have missed this picture of the man you worship.  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2006, 10:54:38 AM »
at least Vin diesel isn't pressing the shit out of his arm against his non existent lats.
Deep Tissue Massage

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »
at least Vin diesel isn't pressing the shit out of his arm against his non existent lats.

Care to elaborate for those of us that don't know who you're referring to?