Author Topic: Evolution of a Conspiracy Theorist  (Read 5157 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Evolution of a Conspiracy Theorist
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:52:09 PM »
I don't think I will ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 02:53:20 PM »
dont let the US-jewish-alien alliance control your mind!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 03:06:45 PM »
that IQ thing was a hoax:
http://www.tomkeays.com/blog/archives/2003/11/06/000066.php

I voted twice for Bush, and I would do it again.  i've seen the 911 movies, and I am terrified to think it was an inside job, but as a realist I know I can change nothing, and the best thing to do is sit back and enjoy the political theater. 

Bush is very intelligent.  He has a support system the likes of which the world has never seen.  The smartest thing the devil did was making the world think he didn't exist... Bush allows self-righteous people to think "I'm smarter than the President" when in reality, he controls the nation and most of the world by proxy, and you can't control anything outside of keyboard rants.

I know, I'm 240, the ijit, etc.  but I have a pretty decent understanding of world politics.  It's fascinating.  Keep on laughing, calling bush dumb, making jokes, and feeling proud.  You chime in on a thread while the man and his team are consolidating control of world resources to ensure stability (and their fee of course) of the US for the next 250 years.  That, my friend, is fvcking brilliance. Toss the ethics, of course.  but brilliant, nonetheless.

And one day he woke up...

and saw through it all!!!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=81419.msg1166593#msg1166593

Enjoy . . .  :)

Is there supposed to be some revelation here?  240 has pointed this out many many times.  He's made no secret of how long he's been researching this and what he believed vs. what he now believes.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 06:33:43 PM »
Is there supposed to be some revelation here?  240 has pointed this out many many times.  He's made no secret of how long he's been researching this and what he believed vs. what he now believes.

yes, 240 is very observant and does make excellent points sometimes . . . like this one:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=82395.msg1177724#msg1177724

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:19 PM »
berserker and i used to battle until we realized that in the bigger picture, we're in the same trenches politically. much bigger than message board stuff.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »
berserker and i used to battle until we realized that in the bigger picture, we're in the same trenches politically. much bigger than message board stuff.
Exactly ;D Sure we'll probably swing a few more times when it comes to bodybuilding, but no way in the real world.  This is serious.  I'm with 240 on this.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »

you've done a 360 in little over a month . . . how much longer do you think you're going to be in the particular trench you're in now?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:42:02 PM »
you've done a 360 in little over a month . . . how much longer do you think you're going to be in the particular trench you're in now?

well, i had accepted the current situation and was focusing my energies on writing my newest business plan, when the new foiled attacks came on the news.