Author Topic: Will WMD be found shortly?  (Read 11731 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Will WMD be found shortly?
« on: August 10, 2006, 11:30:56 AM »
Well, Israel is about to push through to a region where syria was rumored to have stashed WMD from Iraq.

What kinda odds we have that they'll be magically discovered by israeli special forces?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Will WMD be found shortly?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 11:35:23 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me. The neo-cons are running out of excuses as to why the Iraq war is even valid, so they'll be needing new material to back up their bullshit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 03:14:43 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me either.  In 2004 I was sure of it and was shocked it didn't transpire.  If not the WMD discovery, some major shit is going to hit the fan soon.  Nothing is going to stop these guys on their world domination kill us all world order mission crap.  See, this is why I keep telling you they will win 240.  Because they have no conscience.  Nothing is to evil if it moves them toward their goal.  It doesn't matter if the people become aware, they will use fear and hate and as always, these emotions will adequately take over in the minds of the populace and they will win.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »
Well, Israel is about to push through to a region where syria was rumored to have stashed WMD from Iraq.

What kinda odds we have that they'll be magically discovered by israeli special forces?

Some were found along time ago, but people seem to forget............

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_062606/content/truth_detector.member.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »
Some were found along time ago, but people seem to forget............

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_062606/content/truth_detector.member.html

You're a limbaugh member  ::) And wanting us to listen to a drug addict's spin on this....  :-\  Nobody can see this article but you. ;)

You're full of shit with this "people seem to forget" crap... It never made serious national disscussion because it was a spin job to begin with.

But the Pentagon and outside experts stressed that these abandoned shells, many found in ones and twos, were 15 years old or more, their chemical contents were degraded, and they were unusable as artillery ordnance. Since the 1990s, such "orphan" munitions, from among 160,000 made by Iraq and destroyed, have turned up on old battlefields and elsewhere in Iraq, ex-inspectors say. In other words, this was no surprise.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_us/iraq_believing_wmd

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 11:15:49 PM »
holy crap everyone... let's review today's events.

1- Thank goodness we have National Guard with rifles at our airports. To keep us safe.

2- Thank goodness the President's US to overseas phonetap caught these guys. It kept us safe.

3- Thank goodness Rudy Guiliani already believes it was Al Queda.  Al Queda hates our freedoms.

4- Thank goodness we didn't have another 911.  I guess signing over our rights blindly makes sense now.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 11:18:26 PM »
You're a limbaugh member  ::) And wanting us to listen to a drug addict's spin on this....  :-\  Nobody can see this article but you. ;)

You're full of shit with this "people seem to forget" crap... It never made serious national disscussion because it was a spin job to begin with.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_us/iraq_believing_wmd

Drug addict or not he's right about 95% of the time. BTW, Kennedy is a drug addict as well and his Uncle is a murderer, notice how fast those stories went away and you still bag on Rush even after he admitted it on his show.....what a freaking hypocrite!!

BTW, too bad you couldn't read that artical, it might have just woken your ass up!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 11:20:12 PM »
holy crap everyone... let's review today's events.

1- Thank goodness we have National Guard with rifles at our airports. To keep us safe.

2- Thank goodness the President's US to overseas phonetap caught these guys. It kept us safe.

3- Thank goodness Rudy Guiliani already believes it was Al Queda.  Al Queda hates our freedoms.

4- Thank goodness we didn't have another 911.  I guess signing over our rights blindly makes sense now.

I don't know about about you, but I would sacrifice some rights to keep my family safe!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 11:25:05 PM »
Drug addict or not he's right about 95% of the time. BTW, Kennedy is a drug addict as well and his Uncle is a murderer, notice how fast those stories went away and you still bag on Rush even after he admitted it on his show.....what a freaking hypocrite!!

BTW, too bad you couldn't read that artical, it might have just woken your ass up!
Is there some reason you want me to give a rats ass about Kennedy???  What??? You want to wake up my ass you fag :-\  Stay away from my ass ok... ;D  Just post quotes from the article if you're so certain about Rush's all so righteous self.  Rush is a proven liar a thousand times over, don't know why anyone should take him serious but go ahead...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »
Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 11:27:42 PM »
I don't know about about you, but I would sacrifice some rights to keep my family safe!

Thing is, we just don't know if they're telling the truth or not.  If they are telling the truth, and they indeed foiled an attack, then awesome.  But this admin has lied to us a lot.  They really have.  And they have silenced many who speak contrary to them - the 911 gag orders.

If they're making the whole thing up today - then hell, they are patting themselves on the back for the phonetaps, that americans hate so much.  They are blaming al queda for "hating our freedoms" and I just don't believe them.  I was reading today how many billions that the bush family has made from the bin ladens... they lose a lot of money if he was to be killed or even found.  

I just don't trust the govt anymore.  And I used to trust them completely.  After the self-attack of 911, I just don't know whther today's events are real, or just a clever diversion to justify the removal of freedoms and distract the underground 911 Truth movement that's happening.

Joe, here's a Q... if 911 WAS an inside job, would you even want to know about it?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 11:29:47 PM »
Is there some reason you want me to give a rats ass about Kennedy???  What??? You want to wake up my ass you fag :-\  Stay away from my ass ok... ;D  Just post quotes from the article if you're so certain about Rush's all so righteous self.  Rush is a proven liar a thousand times over, don't know why anyone should take him serious but go ahead...

Lied? when? What issue did he lie on?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 11:31:28 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 11:32:25 PM »
Lied? when? What issue did he lie on?
Ok, you asked for it... Hold on..... HERE IT COMES.... ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 11:42:08 PM »
Thing is, we just don't know if they're telling the truth or not.  If they are telling the truth, and they indeed foiled an attack, then awesome.  But this admin has lied to us a lot.  They really have.  And they have silenced many who speak contrary to them - the 911 gag orders.

If they're making the whole thing up today - then hell, they are patting themselves on the back for the phonetaps, that americans hate so much.  They are blaming al queda for "hating our freedoms" and I just don't believe them.  I was reading today how many billions that the bush family has made from the bin ladens... they lose a lot of money if he was to be killed or even found.  

I just don't trust the govt anymore.  And I used to trust them completely.  After the self-attack of 911, I just don't know whther today's events are real, or just a clever diversion to justify the removal of freedoms and distract the underground 911 Truth movement that's happening.

Joe, here's a Q... if 911 WAS an inside job, would you even want to know about it?

Of course I would want to know. BUT, as far as the wire taps, why was okay and no one said anything when Clinton used the taps? Also, don't you think that is was a little strange when the WTC was hit in 93' and the USS Cole was hit in 2000 that Clinton did relatively nothing, he also had close ties with Kim Jong Ill and Arafat, then when he literally had Bin Laden in the palm of his hand he did nothing but let him slide? That much more suspicious than a 9/11 theories. And what about the people that mysteriously died at a convient time when Clinton was in trouble? Thats just a few things I can think off the top of my head!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 11:43:41 PM »
Ok, you asked for it... Hold on..... HERE IT COMES.... ;D

What do you want to bet you found something from a Liberal source ;D??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 11:48:27 PM »
Of course I would want to know. BUT, as far as the wire taps, why was okay and no one said anything when Clinton used the taps? Also, don't you think that is was a little strange when the WTC was hit in 93' and the USS Cole was hit in 2000 that Clinton did relatively nothing, he also had close ties with Kim Jong Ill and Arafat, then when he literally had Bin Laden in the palm of his hand he did nothing but let him slide? That much more suspicious than a 9/11 theories. And what about the people that mysteriously died at a convient time when Clinton was in trouble? Thats just a few things I can think off the top of my head!

Oh, Clinton was as bad/worse than bush, I agree with you.  The first WTC and Ok City happened on Clinton's watch.  The body count was terrible - I commend Bush on the fact that even though 911 was atrocious and killed 3000, (I know it was needed to maintain our country's position as the only superpower and keep us from another recession), he has used gag orders and not bullets to keep people quiet.

My bigger beef is with the mindset of any leader who will use false-flag attacks to get the American people to follow their agenda.  And this foiled attack is being credited to Bush and his new policies, justifying the war that everyone hates, and taking our mind off 911 "crazy conspiracy theories" that have some validity.

Me, personally - It has nothing to do with the war, and it has nothing to do with the new slew of anti-freedom acts.  It has everything to do with 3000 dead Americans on 911.  If there is a 1% chance that it was an inside job, then the last round of inevstigations was insufficient.  And the probabilities that come from analysis of the evidence puts it at higher than 1%.  new investigations needed.  (Finally, my thoughts are becoming a tad more coherent lol)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 11:59:52 PM »
Oh, Clinton was as bad/worse than bush, I agree with you.  The first WTC and Ok City happened on Clinton's watch.  The body count was terrible - I commend Bush on the fact that even though 911 was atrocious and killed 3000, (I know it was needed to maintain our country's position as the only superpower and keep us from another recession), he has used gag orders and not bullets to keep people quiet.

My bigger beef is with the mindset of any leader who will use false-flag attacks to get the American people to follow their agenda.  And this foiled attack is being credited to Bush and his new policies, justifying the war that everyone hates, and taking our mind off 911 "crazy conspiracy theories" that have some validity.

Me, personally - It has nothing to do with the war, and it has nothing to do with the new slew of anti-freedom acts.  It has everything to do with 3000 dead Americans on 911.  If there is a 1% chance that it was an inside job, then the last round of inevstigations was insufficient.  And the probabilities that come from analysis of the evidence puts it at higher than 1%.  new investigations needed.  (Finally, my thoughts are becoming a tad more coherent lol)

I think there's one thing that needs to be understood, if an administration (any administration) does not want something to be known for the protection of information or safety, that absolutly does not mean they are doing something underhanded and to think that the public will know every step they make is naive. 9/11 was something this country has never seen before and for something like that to happen to a President who has only been in office for 6 or so months in his first term..well, I personally don't know if anyone would have had an answer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 12:05:53 AM »
I think there's one thing that needs to be understood, if an administration (any administration) does not want something to be known for the protection of information or safety, that absolutly does not mean they are doing something underhanded and to think that the public will know every step they make is naive. 9/11 was something this country has never seen before and for something like that to happen to a President who has only been in office for 6 or so months in his first term..well, I personally don't know if anyone would have had an answer.

I agree there... and of course I agree there are things that need to be kept secret.

But we've got firefighters talking about lots of bombs that day.  We have Bush cabinet members that have outright claimed it was an inside job.  Bush fought an investigation.  He looks really guilty here.

If they did another round of investigations, and really explained things like WTC 7 falling, and a lot of other things, I would happily vote for Bush again :)  But he's keeping firefighters from talking - that makes no sense.  Building 7 fell - that makes no sense.  Why not release a better Pentagon crash tape?  it's the most protected building in the world, and they haev ONE camera angle?  They took all the tapes from hotels and gas stations in the area.  Quit hiding things you don't have to. 

This isn't really a Dem/Repub thing, as both guys were shady and IMO did some terrible things. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 12:12:04 AM »
And for the record, I've believed all of this for about 6 months now.  I've only become vocal recently because the polls show that more and more Americans believe it was an inside job and I wanted to do what is IMO my patriotic duty.  If Americans were killed by our govt, the Constitution is out the window.  If they were not, then I am very wrong and I'll be the first to admit it.

There's not much else i can do for the cause here.  I have converted a few, I know that.  I'm not going to continue harping on it, but I'll still stop in for the general board convo. this place is pretty good.

I just wish the NFL season would start already so i could focus on the Bucs :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 12:52:28 AM »
What do you want to bet you found something from a Liberal source ;D??
What, did you expect Hannity to point them out  ::) I remembered many of his lies but I don't exactly keep a fucking notebook everytime I hear him lie.  If they are not lies, just fucking prove they are not... It's not that hard, if you know otherwise, just fucking post it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=88664.0

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 01:16:35 AM »
I just wish the NFL season would start already
ME TOO!!!