Author Topic: CAN ANYONE TRULY ANSWER THIS QUESTION??  (Read 2319 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
CAN ANYONE TRULY ANSWER THIS QUESTION??
« on: August 10, 2006, 01:53:51 PM »
I'm looking for anyone who really knows what they're talking about here. not half - baked theories. what causes the tightness in the lungs and brief coughing spells that accompany a tren/finaplex injection?? does anyone actually know? Ive asked many many people and no one really can tell me.

PS. i know i probably shouldve posted this on the anabolic board, but many many more people will see it here. forgive me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: CAN ANYONE TRULY ANSWER THIS QUESTION??
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:00:23 PM »
Stupidity of injecting chemicals in the body causes this.

Next question please.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 02:05:38 PM »
Honest answer? No one really knows "FOR SURE"!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 02:11:53 PM »
I'm looking for anyone who really knows what they're talking about here. not half - baked theories. what causes the tightness in the lungs and brief coughing spells that accompany a tren/finaplex injection?? does anyone actually know? Ive asked many many people and no one really can tell me.

PS. i know i probably shouldve posted this on the anabolic board, but many many more people will see it here. forgive me.

In all seriousness, if you are experiencing those type of side effects from that injection, I would stop IMMEDIATELY!

I have used the original Parabolan (from France) in the past and NEVER experienced anything like that.

You probably have some bogus stuff!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 02:14:13 PM »

Besides the obvious steps your body takes when your first layer of defense (skin) is breached (inflammation, vasoconstriction, followed by releasing of white blood cells (Phagocytes) aimed toward the site and then vasodilation to aid in the mobilization of the bacteria-eating cells to the spot of injection/penetration) your sympathetic nervous system ALSO goes into fight or flight and gets shocked.  Remember, when injecting said hormones, you are indeed introducing a foreign substance into your body regardless of it being able to occur naturally in your body.  Because of this, your body will most likely fight it as if it was any other intruder until it realizes that it is indeed harmless.  High blood pressure, increase respiratory rate are all examples of what follows after your sympathetic nervous system gets going due to proper aggravation.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »

I don't think your injections factor into that......more than likely it's your raging hepatitis.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »
Sounds to me like you're allergic to pollen.  Stay inside from now on, and shut the windows.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
You might try layin off the dick for a spell.......hey, Bluto said it worked for him.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 02:49:57 PM »

I may be wrong, but I believe Dave Palumbo answered this question in a recent MD column.

He posts here under the handle "huge285" or something like that. Hit him up on PM.
HAHA, RON.....

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 03:12:22 PM »
I may be wrong, but I believe Dave Palumbo answered this question in a recent MD column.

He posts here under the handle "huge285" or something like that. Hit him up on PM.

thank you...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 03:31:32 PM »
danielson suggested shovin a huge "Deep In The Heart Of Texas" buttplug in your exhaust pipe.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 03:16:55 AM »
  It has been answeared umpteen times on the "Steroids and Hardcore" board right here on getbig. Paraphrasing The great "Big O":  "It has to do with the high benzyl alcohol content in homebrewed tren. After you inject the serum, and you pull the needle out, the tiny cappilaries, and blood vessels at the injection sight, where the needle was, are filled with the B.A from the serum. Your blood is immediatly pumping this stuff to your heart, but first passes through the lungs, which is causing the cough". To eliminate this, after injecting, leave the needle in the sight for about 30 seconds, and then pull it out fast. This will give the serum time to find it's way into the muscle, and pulling the neeedle out quickly, should all but insure that no B.A gets in to thse little blood vessels. This will eliminate your "tren cough". You are welcome.       Weez   
Cam ad mi

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 05:06:06 AM »
Hey Bro... I had the same thing happen to me...Immediately after I would inject I would start coughing it really bugged me so I checked it out with a doctor friend and he told me 1.) Stop injecting homebrew(which I no longer do)  2.) That my cough is caused by an allergic reaction to the acetate in the brew....I hope this helps
Watching The Haters

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 05:14:18 AM »
Its the smell

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 05:19:40 AM »

I have used Finaplex Gold many times in the past and I have never experienced coughing. I have heard theries of this being from the amount of benzel alchohol used in the product when absorbed. If I were you I would stop that drug and move to something else. That drug is not for you. Listen to your body, bro.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 05:25:54 AM »
I have used Finaplex Gold many times in the past and I have never experienced coughing. I have heard theries of this being from the amount of benzel alchohol used in the product when absorbed. If I were you I would stop that drug and move to something else. That drug is not for you. Listen to your body, bro.

Or listen to the guy who explained things 3 posts ago