Author Topic: Why are Whites still being allowed to drive trucks?  (Read 6263 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Why are Whites still being allowed to drive trucks?
« on: August 10, 2006, 03:48:05 PM »
"On April 17, 1995 Timothy McVeigh reportedly picked up a 20-foot Ryder truck from Elliott's Body Shop in Junction City. The truck was filled with roughly 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate, an agricultural fertilizer, and nitromethane, a highly volatile motor-racing fuel—a mixture also known as Kinepak or ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil).

At 9:02 a.m. on April 19, 1995,  the truck exploded in the street in front of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building"
Z

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Why are Whites still being allowed to drive trucks?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
Why was it outside a fed building? ??? Was it just there by chance or was he upto something fishy?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 07:26:59 PM »
hahahahhahahahahahaha

msnbc/fox/cnn reported that AM, and showed the 2 huge bombs they brought out afterwards.  Then, at the trial, they never mentioned those bombs.  Blamed it all on mcveigh.  Also, ATF evacuated the building right before the bombing, then returned to clean up afterwards.

monster self-terrorism.  look it up folks. 

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »
we need someplace for our gun racks

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:25 PM »
I remember when Oklahoma city occurred. I was sooo glad McVeigh was arrested for it.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:36 PM »
I remember when Oklahoma city occurred. I was sooo glad McVeigh was arrested for it.

Thank goodness the ATF happened to evacuate their office that AM and was a block away in full bomb gear when the bomb went off.   Lucky.

Also, thank goodness those 2 other bombs in other places in the building were found, removed, and never spoke of again.  I wouldn't want to have to think of anyone else being involved.  Lucky.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 12:24:08 AM »

The reason I was happy McVeigh was arrested was because I was on the phone with a few girlfriends from the south at the time. We had a mutual friend named Cat who was a federal employee and lived in Oklahoma city. We were calling around to see if anyone even knew if she worked in the murrah building and if anyone had heard from her.

Mind you, I love my girlfriends dearly, ...but sometimes... they can be a product of the south.  :-X

They were going on & on about those damned Shiites, and about the Arabs etc., Now I knew based on how fast and how furious the condemnation came in from Middle Eastern states and organizations that they had no part in it. When the PLO, or any popular self-styled resistance organizations blows something up, ...they usually take credit for it. Many have been known to even take credit for stuff they didn't even do. But to see such denials, and such strong emphatic condemnations coming from these groups, I knew in my heart they were not responsible.

The straw that pretty much broke the camel's back for me was when one of my girlfriends said "They're saying down here on the news that it was 'The Nation of Islam'".  ::) Good Grief!!! Man I just lost it at that point. I blurted out that she had her head up her anatomy if she was gonna blame it on 'The Nation of Islam'. That she needed to turn on her brain, and turn off Rush Limbaugh, ...and when all is said and done, when the dust settles, ...that the blatant and friggin audacity of the crime, not to mention the complete arrogant disregard for life tells me in my gut, that it wasn't some Arab organization that did it. My gut instincts tell me that crime was perpetrated by a white man. A blond haired, blue eyed, white anglo saxon protestant male, ...who probably voted republican too!  >:(

Well, ...that did it! There were a few moments of silence on the line. I couldn't believe I had said that, ...and neither could she. But those were my gut instincts about that bombing. After we got off the phone, I prayed like the dickens that my gut instincts would prove true, ...because if I was wrong, I'd have to really examine what it was inside of me that would have led me to such an erroneous conclusion, ...and that would have been a reality I wasn't looking forward to facing. So when they announced McVeigh, and said he was American, blond, blue-eyed AND Republican, ...I almost cried tears of joy!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 12:30:40 AM »
Monster conspiracy that day.  ATF evacuated EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE and waited outside for the blast.  I mean, all the secretaries, janitors, support staff, etc left too.   Incredible.  Ghost town.  Returned in full bomb gear 2 minutes after blast haha... they beat the local authorities to the scene lol....

Let that be a note!  If you share a building with a govt agency, and they decide to calmly evacuate one morning, you might want to get the hell outta there :)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 01:08:19 AM »
Monster conspiracy that day.  ATF evacuated EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE and waited outside for the blast.  I mean, all the secretaries, janitors, support staff, etc left too.   Incredible.  Ghost town.  Returned in full bomb gear 2 minutes after blast haha... they beat the local authorities to the scene lol....

Let that be a note!  If you share a building with a govt agency, and they decide to calmly evacuate one morning, you might want to get the hell outta there :)

never heard the conspiracy about Oklahoma...if it was a govt job and everybody was evacuated...why were there kids still in the day care> youd think they would have been removed :'(

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 02:02:38 AM »
My gut instincts tell me that crime was perpetrated by a white man. A blond haired, blue eyed, white anglo saxon protestant male, ...who probably voted republican too!  >:(

How very dumb and ignorant of you. "Gut instinct" -> a mixture of predjudice and negative feelings (brought on by her ignorance?) ? The other girl probably had a "gut instinct" as well. Do i agree with her? No, but you shouldnt do the same thing.

Never trust it and make conclusions on facts and logical reasoning. You cried cause the fact he was white "justified" your stupid outburst.

Btw, i wouldnt label him republican, as he was part of an organisation heavily opposed against the US government.
$

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 03:35:58 AM »
How very dumb and ignorant of you. "Gut instinct" -> a mixture of predjudice and negative feelings (brought on by her ignorance?) ? The other girl probably had a "gut instinct" as well. Do i agree with her? No, but you shouldnt do the same thing.

Never trust it and make conclusions on facts and logical reasoning. You cried cause the fact he was white "justified" your stupid outburst.

Btw, i wouldnt label him republican, as he was part of an organisation heavily opposed against the US government.

No because I discovered the reasons behind my gut instinct were based on logic and not what I feared was some previously undetected bigotry on my part. For some the possibility that they may indeed harbour racist bigotted thoughts is not a big deal, ...for me it is.
w

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 01:40:28 PM »
Thank goodness the ATF happened to evacuate their office that AM and was a block away in full bomb gear when the bomb went off.   Lucky.

Also, thank goodness those 2 other bombs in other places in the building were found, removed, and never spoke of again.  I wouldn't want to have to think of anyone else being involved.  Lucky.

First I've herd of that one.  Gotta linc?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 06:13:29 PM »
First I've herd of that one.  Gotta linc?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=88785.0

This is why I get amazed when people are unable to believe 911 could have had a little 'inside help'.  There is an incredible amount of evidence that the Oklahoma Building was blown up with the help of the govt, including the Ryder truck and 3 add'l bombs.