Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 01:18:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: soreness between my arm and my forearm??  (Read 1265 times)
andre90
Getbig II

We Gone Make IT.

« on: August 06, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »

is that normal its kinda of a sore pain idk hard to explain..its right between my bicep and the back of my forearm...idk it hurts bad tho is this normal??
Report to moderator   Logged

cutting for mr.getbig 2.
headhuntersix
Getbig V

Our forefathers would be shooting by now

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:41:58 AM »

Tendinitis I would imagine. I get the same thing. I use aspirin and watch what I do. i laid off Bi's for about 6 weeks..stopped pull-ups and i have been good to go since re starting bi's. U just have to watch it.

L
F-zane-iac
Getbig I

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

is that normal its kinda of a sore pain idk hard to explain..its right between my bicep and the back of my forearm...idk it hurts bad tho is this normal??

Check your form. Make sure your elbows are kept straight and not moving when doing curls etc..
Oldschool Flip
Getbig IV

Eat Balut! High in Protein!

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 02:52:43 AM »

Tendinitis I would imagine. I get the same thing. I use aspirin and watch what I do. i laid off Bi's for about 6 weeks..stopped pull-ups and i have been good to go since re starting bi's. U just have to watch it.
HH6 my understanding is that aspirin, or any NSCAIDS will affect muscle hypertrophy.
MidniteRambo
Getbig IV

1687 confirmed kills and counting

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 09:14:39 AM »

In addition to lay off/ exercise modification, try taking some olive oil-  same effectiveness as ibuprofen without messing with your liver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!