Author Topic: soreness between my arm and my forearm??  (Read 2195 times)

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
soreness between my arm and my forearm??
« on: August 06, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
is that normal its kinda of a sore pain idk hard to explain..its right between my bicep and the back of my forearm...idk it hurts bad tho is this normal??
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: soreness between my arm and my forearm??
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:41:58 AM »
Tendinitis I would imagine. I get the same thing. I use aspirin and watch what I do. i laid off Bi's for about 6 weeks..stopped pull-ups and i have been good to go since re starting bi's. U just have to watch it.
L

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »
is that normal its kinda of a sore pain idk hard to explain..its right between my bicep and the back of my forearm...idk it hurts bad tho is this normal??

Check your form. Make sure your elbows are kept straight and not moving when doing curls etc..

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 02:52:43 AM »
Tendinitis I would imagine. I get the same thing. I use aspirin and watch what I do. i laid off Bi's for about 6 weeks..stopped pull-ups and i have been good to go since re starting bi's. U just have to watch it.
HH6 my understanding is that aspirin, or any NSCAIDS will affect muscle hypertrophy.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 09:14:39 AM »
In addition to lay off/ exercise modification, try taking some olive oil-  same effectiveness as ibuprofen without messing with your liver.