Author Topic: Mr Getbig is a WRAP.  (Read 25326 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr Getbig is a WRAP.
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2006, 12:49:42 PM »
I too have Sicilian blood Danielson. :)  I know I don't look it...that's the Swede in me.

I bet you know alot of stories from the old country, huh?
E

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2006, 12:52:02 PM »
I bet you know alot of stories from the old country, huh?
My grandfather was straight off the boat (he looked totally like the mafia, lol) but never really talked about it.  I do miss his accent though.
:D Weee

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »
My grandfather was straight off the boat (he looked totally like the mafia, lol) but never really talked about it.  I do miss his accent though.

My dad still talks like that. I love his accent. Man, the stories he and my grandfather used to tell about Sicily. My dad goes twice a year, but he never invites me :-\, he must have a mistress there(he is remarried) and doesn't want anyone to know.
E

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »
My dad still talks like that. I love his accent. Man, the stories he and my grandfather used to tell about Sicily. My dad goes twice a year, but he never invites me :-\, he must have a mistress there(he is remarried) and doesn't want anyone to know.
Now that I can believe.  Those Sicilian men..... tsk tsk <shaking my head>.  :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2006, 01:03:57 PM »
So you are only half Sicilian.   I am 100% Sicilian.  Both my parents are from Sicily.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »
So you are only half Sicilian.   I am 100% Sicilian.  Both my parents are from Sicily.

cool. you are right, I am only half.
E

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2006, 02:54:58 PM »

That explains your face. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »
That explains your face. 

Doesn't explain your constipation or lard handling.
just push some weight!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2006, 03:09:15 PM »
That explains your face. 
Are you saying I look mafiesk?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:25 PM »
Are you saying I look mafiesk?

You just don't look like wop from Northern Italy, must be negroid gene's that were passed along after the moores conquered Sicily in the 9th century.

You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by black's.

It's a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And the moors were blacks. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes (Like your bleached self). But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that negroid gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were black. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a black, and had a half-black kid. That is a fact.

Now tell me, am I lyin'?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
You just don't look like wop from Northern Italy, must be negroid gene's that were passed along after the moores conquered Sicily in the 9th century.

You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by black's.

It's a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And the moors were blacks. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes (Like your bleached self). But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that negroid gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were black. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a Black, and had a half-Black kid. That is a fact.

Now tell me, am I lyin'?

lol. My friends used to say that to me all the time. ;D Didn't they call them Moops on Seinfeld?
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »

It's a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And the moors were blacks. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes (Like your bleached self). But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that negroid gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were black. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a Black, and had a half-Black kid. That is a fact.

Now tell me, am I lyin'?

You're a dumbass.

"The U.S. Government would consider the Moors themselves Caucasian since they were comprised of Arabs and "the indigenous Caucasian peoples of northern Africa" known as the Berbers."

Just because they were African didn't make them negroid (black).   Caucasions live in Africa as well.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2006, 04:54:32 PM »
Plus Sicilians only have dark skin because it's always sunny in Sicily.   

If I don't get any sun I am pale as any other white person.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »

actually we are considered to have an olive complexion.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2006, 05:24:54 PM »
You're a dumbass.

"The U.S. Government would consider the Moors themselves Caucasian since they were comprised of Arabs and "the indigenous Caucasian peoples of northern Africa" known as the Berbers."

Just because they were African didn't make them negroid (black).   Caucasions live in Africa as well.

Yeah. and cleopatra was white. ::) You're great great great grandmother got fucked by a big black man, deal with it. ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2006, 05:30:12 PM »

I can clearly see the black blood in this picture "homes".  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2006, 12:16:37 AM »

Now tell me, am I lyin'?

HAHAHAHAHAHA oK Christopher Walken in True Romance

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2006, 12:27:47 AM »
It's obvious that 'davidpaul' loves a big Italian sausage.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2006, 12:46:32 AM »
It's obvious that 'davidpaul' loves a big Italian sausage.
a new stalker eh bastino jesus were do these peter puffers come from ???

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2006, 06:06:13 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA oK Christopher Walken in True Romance

it was dennis hopper, christopher walken was the wop.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2006, 07:44:11 AM »
Thanks Wood!  And good idea! ;)

It is funny how much suspense we're leaving everyone in...

Hope to see you guys soon!  Are you gonna be at the Elite?   

make sure you take that picture of the two of you with the sign.  you should make the sign say fuck all the doubters. We'll be waiting.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2006, 08:21:37 AM »

Now tell me, am I lyin'?

Yes, I did know that.  Does it faze me?  No.   I get my coloring (skin, eyes - green, and hair - light brown when not bleached) from my father's side (Sweden).

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »
I guess you missed my post Cheri.  ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2006, 10:40:24 AM »
LOL, you are the man, my friend  ;D

I wonder if candidate consider this comment as one of those giving him props?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2006, 04:50:55 PM »
I guess you missed my post Cheri.  ???

I did miss that Bast.  Thanks for the added info.  But like I said...it makes no difference to me.  I don't care that I am a mutt, lol. I enjoy being a part of many cultures.  ;)