Author Topic: its a sad day for your MR> GET BIG CHAMPION  (Read 20328 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: its a sad day for your MR> GET BIG CHAMPION
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2006, 06:42:43 PM »
didn't those same dreams tell you to wear clean underwear....expecially if you're going to take pictures of them and post them on the web

im tryin to teach people that all they need in life is weightlifting and good looks IT WILL TAKE YOU VERY FAR INDEED
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2006, 06:44:18 PM »
this is after i conquerd new territory in the realm of occurances and instances
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2006, 06:50:51 PM »
There is not a single muscle group that Daddywaddy has over me...I will prove this, especially the QUADS.

Stay tuned.  I am bringing it.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2006, 06:52:27 PM »
im tryin to teach people that all they need in life is weightlifting and good looks IT WILL TAKE YOU VERY FAR INDEED

from the looks of these pictures it hasn't exactly taken you too far, now has it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2006, 06:52:45 PM »

hahahahhah  

I am way leaner than this even.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2006, 06:56:59 PM »
is adonis shakin in his nikes?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2006, 07:30:32 PM »
is adonis shakin in his nikes?

hahah not even close.

This is not your year....You gotta go back to the drawing board and come back with more mass on your quads,chest,shoulders,biceps.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2006, 09:53:57 AM »
hahah not even close.

This is not your year....You gotta go back to the drawing board and come back with more mass on your quads,chest,shoulders,biceps.

thats a good idea im going to start drawing new muscles on my body with a permenant marker to bring out the true etching of my moscles!
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2006, 10:21:31 AM »
daddywaddy, how many PM's have you received from mydavid so far?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2006, 11:11:43 AM »
Its cool TA is talkin it big......hope it pans out.   Are you staying in the natural category,TA?
DWaddy has great genetics for a tall guy.    He could get in the movies, i think in a predator type role.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »
Its cool TA is talkin it big......hope it pans out.   Are you staying in the natural category,TA?
DWaddy has great genetics for a tall guy.    He could get in the movies, i think in a predator type role.

Thats retarted. All of you are so gullable.
Hes no natural. Hes full of dog shit. I know so many guys that are over 6 feet...cant put size for shit, then some get on the gear, and they acheive similar gains as daddywaddy.
Notice his musculature, way different then True adonis, and mine too, hes not natural. I say ban him from the natural mrgetbig.

You know how impossible is it for someone that height to put on size like tha tnaturally? NOT HAPPENING..he would be in Natural bodybuilding magazines, shows, etc.. hes full of shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2006, 01:44:55 PM »
Hes no natural. Hes full of dog shit. I know so many guys that are over 6 feet...cant put size for shit, then some get on the gear, and they acheive similar gains as daddywaddy.
Notice his musculature, way different then True adonis, and mine too, hes not natural. I say ban him from the natural mrgetbig.

You know how impossible is it for someone that height to put on size like tha tnaturally? NOT HAPPENING..he would be in Natural bodybuilding magazines, shows, etc.. hes full of shit.

damn that last part is like one of the greatest compliments i ever haved. heres me at 17 or 18

once i nail my condition ill definitly be getting in magazines. how many people you know that have trained 13 years consistently? i never take more than a day or 2 off a week
A

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »

no, your retarded.   waddy looks good, better than adonis and bast, but hes not unattainable for a natty...no matter his heighth. id say theres between 5-10 people that look better than him in my gym....and only one of em juices.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2006, 01:57:44 PM »
Sure candidate.I never said he didint look good.  Hes over 6 feet tall. and that old vs new pic is drastically different. you know how hard candidate is to build legs like that for someone over 6 feet tall, naturally? HAHA..most top naturals dont have quads like that candidate you tool. kook at top naturals, daddywaddy looks bigger than them..hope thats putting it in perspective to you candidate, and again hes over 6 feet tall!!

Its fine, but just saying he is a natty when hes not, thats not fine. He might think he is if he just experimented, and did a cycle here and there, which is fine..then hes clean, not a natty though.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2006, 02:01:54 PM »
not necessarily herc....im 6 foot, and my legs are my best body part....and i dont squat (bad form...fucks up my back).   i have a friend i train with sometimes whos legs are probably about 30 inches..and hes pretty fuckin lean too.  no love handles, stomach or anything.....   and he is 6'3'' and a natty. same age as me      dude weighs 265.   

hes a fuckin moster in the legs tris and chest. just has crazy genetics where he doesnt need to train and hes already large.        i would tell hiom to compete..except his back, shoulders, calfs, biceps, and forearms are all pretty much non-existant..which is wierd.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2006, 02:03:10 PM »
daddywaddy, how many PM's have you received from mydavid so far?

YIP
Zack

Oh please ::)

Lisa

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2006, 04:50:34 PM »
not necessarily herc....im 6 foot, and my legs are my best body part....and i dont squat (bad form...fucks up my back).   i have a friend i train with sometimes whos legs are probably about 30 inches..and hes pretty fuckin lean too.  no love handles, stomach or anything.....   and he is 6'3'' and a natty. same age as me      dude weighs 265.   

hes a fuckin moster in the legs tris and chest. just has crazy genetics where he doesnt need to train and hes already large.        i would tell hiom to compete..except his back, shoulders, calfs, biceps, and forearms are all pretty much non-existant..which is wierd.

Your LEGS are your best bodypart? HAHA..Dude, when are you going to wake UP! Where are they? You post back double biceps, while your legs are your best bodypart?

Dude, Im not stupid. Daddywaddy uses, or used some gear, period.

And your body that is a lean 265 shoul dbe able to step on stage and win the world natural bodybuilding championships you damn TOOL CANDIDATE!
I try to tolerate you, but you are so damn full of crap, and lies, your too much.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »
Herc, You have a self-imposed, limited mind.     I have a friend whos placed 10th in the superheavys at nationals.   Hes 6 ft and has vic richards huge legs.

Dwaddy doesnt have that oily pockmarcked skin like roid users get.  Theres no swollen red faced look to him either.......Id say natty. 8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2006, 06:31:11 PM »
Your LEGS are your best bodypart? HAHA..Dude, when are you going to wake UP! Where are they? You post back double biceps, while your legs are your best bodypart?

Dude, Im not stupid. Daddywaddy uses, or used some gear, period.

And your body that is a lean 265 shoul dbe able to step on stage and win the world natural bodybuilding championships you damn TOOL CANDIDATE!
I try to tolerate you, but you are so damn full of crap, and lies, your too much.
NAW DUDE HE IS 6'3'' AND ABOUT 15 % BF...PLUS HES GOT SOME BIG FUCKIN JOINTS. HE COULD BE LIKE A POWERLIFTER...NOT A BODYBUILDER.   BUT MY POINT WAS THAT TALL  GUYS CAN BE BIGGER THAN WADDY NATURAL.

...AND MY LEGS ARENT CUT UP ENOUGH  YET TO POST PICTURES OF.....   THE ARMS BACK AND DELTS ALWAYS HAVE GOOD SHAPE, NO MATTER THA BODY WEIGHT. THATS WHY I POST THAT SHOT AL THE TIME, AND NOT LEGS.    YOULL SEE THOUGH...IVE GOT SOME TREE TRUNKS!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2006, 06:49:53 PM »
Herc, You have a self-imposed, limited mind.     I have a friend whos placed 10th in the superheavys at nationals.   Hes 6 ft and has vic richards huge legs.

Dwaddy doesnt have that oily pockmarcked skin like roid users get.  Theres no swollen red faced look to him either.......Id say natty. 8)

think what you wish. Im not limited minded though.  You dont get those sides doofus if your doing mild stuff, etc.

so your friend placed 10th with Vic richard huge legs? haha you dont know what your talking about... obviously not.