Author Topic: manfred hoberl comback?  (Read 13019 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: manfred hoberl comback?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »
Joey Nobody is dead!? I didn't even know he was sick. :(
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 03:36:06 PM »
damn looks like he drained the synthol out of those bi's
A

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »
Bump for Zombie lovers  :D
Motherboy (the band).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 08:33:57 PM »
Bump for Zombie lovers  :D

LOL I love this thread! :D :D :D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »
Fact is I saw him on July 16th on a junior Strong Man competion in Passau/Germany. Google this and you will find the news of his attendance in a German newspaper (if you can read German...).

The picture is how he looks today (just more skinny).

Declaring somebody dead is really something. I guess "Joey nobody" is dead, mentally.

This shows what you know.  I happen to have heard from a nymph who heard from a gargoyle that overheard a ghoul talking about him.  He was at the Strong Man event, but the Zombie was actually in town for a Guest Posing at a Dungeons and Dragons convention.
Motherboy (the band).

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 11:38:21 PM »
damn looks like he drained the synthol out of those bi's

It's not synthol you FOOL. Must be implants. Look how little size he's lost after dying.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 06:52:35 AM »
Hw was a X-Bodybuilder; like Marius Podzianowski

He had some very trong arms.  In the 94 WSM he was the most impressive although he didn’t win any event he finished 2ng to gary taylor trailing by 0.5 point

He could have won easily in 95 if no the car accident

I read once that he poped a can of coke by his bear hands in the Weider office twice “I think it was requested by Joe Weider to do so” and they reported it requires near 600lbs to do so.  I had the pic but can’t find it.

Was there SEO/synthol in 1994??

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 07:08:19 AM »
Wasn't he involved in a really bad car wreck that derailed his competitive future?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 07:24:33 AM »
Hw was a X-Bodybuilder; like Marius Podzianowski

He had some very trong arms.  In the 94 WSM he was the most impressive although he didn’t win any event he finished 2ng to gary taylor trailing by 0.5 point

He could have won easily in 95 if no the car accident

I read once that he poped a can of coke by his bear hands in the Weider office twice “I think it was requested by Joe Weider to do so” and they reported it requires near 600lbs to do so.  I had the pic but can’t find it.

He came second to 4 time winner, Magnus ver Magnussen, Taylor won in either 92 or 92, defo not 94.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 08:51:35 AM »
This shows what you know.  I happen to have heard from a nymph who heard from a gargoyle that overheard a ghoul talking about him.  He was at the Strong Man event, but the Zombie was actually in town for a Guest Posing at a Dungeons and Dragons convention.

This is some of the best stuff on these boards. It is incredibly important to keep up to date on the whereabouts of zombie strongmen as once near them, there are some ethical groundrules to bear in mind, zombie etiquette etc., hence the importance of this thread.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 12:51:03 PM »
This is some of the best stuff on these boards. It is incredibly important to keep up to date on the whereabouts of zombie strongmen as once near them, there are some ethical groundrules to bear in mind, zombie etiquette etc., hence the importance of this thread.

Correct.  Zombie posing trunks need to be regulation style - meaning they need to be comprised of at least 65% shredded denim.  An 80's brand like Lee or Levi's 501 is preferred, but Bugle Boyand Member's Only will also be accepted. 
Motherboy (the band).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 03:40:09 PM »
Correct.  Zombie posing trunks need to be regulation style - meaning they need to be comprised of at least 65% shredded denim.  An 80's brand like Lee or Levi's 501 is preferred, but Bugle Boyand Member's Only will also be accepted. 

LOL I can't keep up with you on this. The sad thing is this is NOT the worst thing on this board, AND it stays up longer than some other things we have seen on here  :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2006, 03:48:21 PM »
R.I.P., Manfred "Sweet homo" Hoebrl

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »
So he is dead. :(
a

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 04:54:02 PM »
So he is dead. :(

I don't know. His website does not seem to indicate this.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 07:06:45 PM »
I don't know. His website does not seem to indicate this.

Zombies have always had a tough time learning even the most rudimentary HTML skills.  Ever since Devry Institute implemented their "Zero Tolerance Policy" on paranormal beings, their programming skills on a whole have suffered.
Motherboy (the band).

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2006, 07:18:37 AM »
is he gay ???

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 07:32:59 AM »
It's not synthol you FOOL. Must be implants. Look how little size he's lost after dying.

do  you have the unmodified version of this pic?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 08:09:51 AM »

Yes there was as Flex Wheeler was even using it in '93. Chris Clark swore that Manfred did not use Synthol. Of course, what else would he say.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 08:52:54 AM »
Zombies have always had a tough time learning even the most rudimentary HTML skills.  Ever since Devry Institute implemented their "Zero Tolerance Policy" on paranormal beings, their programming skills on a whole have suffered.

LOL bump for zombies!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 02:09:26 PM »
Zombies are going to take the BBing scene by storm.  Their zero carb, all dust diets ensure thin skin during posing rounds.  The only problem is posing oil, which tends to just soak in...
Motherboy (the band).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 05:50:10 PM »
Zombies are going to take the BBing scene by storm.  Their zero carb, all dust diets ensure thin skin during posing rounds.  The only problem is posing oil, which tends to just soak in...

You make good points. As a matter of fact I am confident their posing will also be superior to that of their breathing counterparts, as staying in one position for long periods of time is something they are not strangers to.

However, I do believe that they may lose points in the symmetry round as decomposure is not always equal and can be affected by many different factors including, but, not limited to: original position in coffin, infected wounds from other zombies being placed in areas and loss of limb from various hazards involved in the zombie way of life.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 05:56:55 PM »

I shot a book with Manfred and he crushed a coke can then. I don't think synthol was around then.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2009, 07:12:24 AM »

Bump for the upcoming Zombie invasion of the BBing industry! It has been a long time coming!  >:(

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2009, 07:33:14 AM »
Is he still a zombie?