Author Topic: Pros taking months off  (Read 7043 times)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
Re: Pros taking months off
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »
Anyone who has used steroids for an extended period of time realize that your body will get ammune to the hormone, we all remember how big our first cycle was and after that they are no where near the size or strength gains.  Pros get ammune to the drugs, they have to clean out too.
The pros use such high levels of juice its imposssible to maintain that amount of size while off training or off.  It doesn't make any sence if your going to shrink in that period anyways, they get back to the freak status within months.
Personally thats why I dont mess around with over a gram a week of my combo of drugs and taper off at the end with var.
It impossible for the body to return to normal when being so far from it.  When your juicing with low doses, it's not too hard to adjust to reality, so you dont shrink as much.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 08:48:41 PM »
Anyone who has used steroids for an extended period of time realize that your body will get ammune to the hormone, we all remember how big our first cycle was and after that they are no where near the size or strength gains.  Pros get ammune to the drugs, they have to clean out too.
The pros use such high levels of juice its imposssible to maintain that amount of size while off training or off.  It doesn't make any sence if your going to shrink in that period anyways, they get back to the freak status within months.
Personally thats why I dont mess around with over a gram a week of my combo of drugs and taper off at the end with var.
It impossible for the body to return to normal when being so far from it.  When your juicing with low doses, it's not too hard to adjust to reality, so you dont shrink as much.

nononono. the second and third and forth and 10th cycle can be the same as your first if you know what you are doing. the reason you dont grow is because you stay on a maintenence dose!
when you go off go off completely! that means no over the counter anything either,,no nothing not even protein powder. nothing then go back on after 5-6 month and you will have the same gains you had in your first cycle!

maintenence dose is only required if you hold my muscle mass and also it's not even needed in my case thus i dont almways do it and if do it it goes hand in hand with gh.

the question wether you gain weight off cycle is invlolved on your diet and nothing other than your diet. eat much and you will nto lose even a pound. yes you will be softer and less strong but if you are 210 you will be 210 off cycle. diet my friends diet! ! ! rich with calories!!! why did you train so hard when on?,,,inorder to gain muscle mass...now when you got thise muscle mass you can EAT MORE WHEN OFF.

also jesus can help,,,but if i were you id count on my MONEY more ;)
fallen angel

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 09:02:14 PM »

also Jesus can help,,,but if i were you id count on my MONEY more ;)

Not a very smart attitude to carry when you consider who created you and freely supplies air, water, food (created the entire freakin' universe and the very concept of physicality as opposed to just spirituality. Money is money ad needed in a sinful society but God provides everything; even hard work is a gift from God. For those who spurn Christ & his sacrifice, an eternal destiny in the lake of fire ad brimstone await, while everlasting glory as kings and priests and saints unto God forevermore await those who accept the Lord. Even muscle is but a passing fancy (the ageing process is God's hint to us of this) while glory in the Kingdom of God and being subservient unto Jehovah will release unto you joy unspeakable, absolute completion and unimaginable glory as entire KINGDOMS are made subject to them and angels are judged by the saints!
Team Goodrum!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »
Now when I go off, I train and eat the same way and never had a problem.  Personally I dont use a maintenance dose because technically that is never going off.  
Maybe you have had different experiences than me.  Most users who I have spoke to always have had the best gains during their first, even Dave Palumbo said the same in his column. I have taken 2-3 months off between cycles with proper pct and never kept working out even with off.  I never made the huge gains after I did the first cycle, but I still made gains they were more solid and less water.  In the past 3 years I have steadily went up in weight, i dont gain 20-30 pounds at a time, more like 5-10lbs.  My body never goes into shock when off because I dont use alot of hormones.

Your also right gh15 you gotta consume more calories, might not look as full but the weight doesnt go all away.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 09:33:18 PM »
Now when I go off, I train and eat the same way and never had a problem.  Personally I dont use a maintenance dose because technically that is never going off.  
Maybe you have had different experiences than me.  Most users who I have spoke to always have had the best gains during their first, even Dave Palumbo said the same in his column. I have taken 2-3 months off between cycles with proper pct and never kept working out even with off.  I never made the huge gains after I did the first cycle, but I still made gains they were more solid and less water.  In the past 3 years I have steadily went up in weight, i dont gain 20-30 pounds at a time, more like 5-10lbs.  My body never goes into shock when off because I dont use alot of hormones.

Your also right gh15 you gotta consume more calories, might not look as full but the weight doesnt go all away.

the reason we are big is the amount of calories we consume/day and the hormones we supply ourselves with over that time period. you dont have to lift super heavy like i mistakenly do many time just because i like lifting,,you can grow from any resistance training including bowflex machine. you dont have to do free barbell bench you can use the smith. it DOES NOT matter! the thing that makes me laugh the most usually is when someone approach me tellin why i recomend to use smith for bench,,,DUH when you are off roids and wanna still lift heavy weight what can be better than smith?? when you got no spoter what can be better than smith for heavy weight?? nothing! it is not the free bars that grow you,,it is the resistance applied to your muscles.

all that matters is high caloric intake,, high enough levels of hormones in the blood achieved by synthetic supply of hormones,, and decent form resistance training. the fact wether you bench 3 plates each side to a fauilre or 2 should not matter to the bodybuilder as long as you achieve muscle failure or come as close as you can to it. ofcourse when you get more muscle aim to lift more thats a given.

part of the reason i see users that stuck at 170-180lb in the gym while hormonized themselves is what i call the "ego factor",,,they simply lift too heavy and walk around buffy puffy but lack real develpment at the end of the day. very common problem,,its not the genetics its the training caloric intake and hormones who make the final difference between competitor and a gym rat.
fallen angel

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 12:21:45 AM »
basicly what gh15 is saying is that everyone is created equal... and everyone takes megadoses of drugs like him and everyone will look like ronnie coleman and jay cluter?? thanks gh15 you have inspired me!!!
real men= no rubbers

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 12:23:57 AM »
They can even lose more size if they train than if they didn't..  When they go off, the body is in constant catabolic state.. Which means the muscle won't repair after it's broken down..

That makes sense to me.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 12:29:41 PM »
The bible is pretty clear on its position on Sorcery, any of you Bible guys have an opinion to this as it applies to steroids. I mean using steroids is dealing with Sorcery isn't it?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. You're so sweet!

Considering I have personally worked with many of the top pros nutrition/training programs, I think I might have a good understanding of what's REALLY happening.

I think lollipops and gumdrops should work well for you though ;D
this coming from a "guy" who claimed that Ronnie Coleman warms up with 500lbs. on the bench press for 12 reps. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
 sorcery can be described in the Bible as use of 'drugs or meds' that is NOT intended for its real purpose.

I went to the ASC 2 yrs back and this guy who wrote this mini book about being a steroid shootin drug usin BB was passing them out and how he found God and all that...in back of the book he shows scripture relating to this.

Interesting point by nycbull...
?

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 01:04:16 PM »

nononono. the second and third and forth and 10th cycle can be the same as your first if you know what you are doing. the reason you dont grow is because you stay on a maintenence dose!
when you go off go off completely! that means no over the counter anything either,,no nothing not even protein powder. nothing then go back on after 5-6 month and you will have the same gains you had in your first cycle!

maintenence dose is only required if you hold my muscle mass and also it's not even needed in my case thus i dont almways do it and if do it it goes hand in hand with gh.

PCT can be a bitch, though. After having given the subject much thought, I've decided to stay 'on' year-round, using 200mg of test cyp/week as a typical maintainance dose, and bumping it up to as high as 2000mg/week (+deca, tren, dbol, whatever) during my 'burst' phases. I've made pretty good gains using this protocol, and have managed to keep them all. (More or less....)

200mg of test is 'high-normal' range, for those who don't know. It's like being 'off', but without the crash. :)

affy

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:26 PM »
PCT can be a bitch, though. After having given the subject much thought, I've decided to stay 'on' year-round, using 200mg of test cyp/week as a typical maintainance dose, and bumping it up to as high as 2000mg/week (+deca, tren, dbol, whatever) during my 'burst' phases. I've made pretty good gains using this protocol, and have managed to keep them all. (More or less....)

200mg of test is 'high-normal' range, for those who don't know. It's like being 'off', but without the crash. :)

or the cash