Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 08:02:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm starting to believe BGM on how many closet gay folks r on this board...why??  (Read 6868 times)
shiftedShapes
Getbig IV

http://pull-ups.blogspot.com/

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 04:09:50 PM »

and you answered your own question

you are right most people do have a specific type

you don't yet you seem to think just because a guy claims to be straight and is a fan of male bodybuiling then that means he has gay feelings

bodybuilding is only gay if you want it to be gay

E

I dont think he understands this.  As a homosexual Bay finds the male body to be erotic so he wonders why supposedly straight men are interested in this erotic male spectacle.  What he doesn't understand is that to a straight male BBing is not erotic, it taps into our compettitive / violent nature not our sex drive.  I doubt He'll respond to this post because he mainly lurks around here to shock straight members.  I think he gets some kind of sexual charge out of it.  It's strange but a lot of gay men are fixated on straight men.  Kind of a pathetic predicament, to be attracted to people that have no interest in you or possibly are even disgusted by you. 
Report to moderator   Logged
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 05:12:45 PM »

Sure.

Now...

Whatabout your experiences with homosexuality?

YIP
Zack

keeping the hope alive..i like that!

except ..you already got shawn cock in yo mouth buddy! Smiley

carpe` vaginum!
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »

I dont think he understands this.  As a homosexual Bay finds the male body to be erotic so he wonders why supposedly straight men are interested in this erotic male spectacle.  What he doesn't understand is that to a straight male BBing is not erotic, it taps into our compettitive / violent nature not our sex drive.  I doubt He'll respond to this post because he mainly lurks around here to shock straight members.  I think he gets some kind of sexual charge out of it.  It's strange but a lot of gay men are fixated on straight men.  Kind of a pathetic predicament, to be attracted to people that have no interest in you or possibly are even disgusted by you. 

i totally agree

E

E
dontknowit
Getbig III

Masino's clit is kidnapped

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 04:04:34 AM »

I'm not interested in man.

I do sometimes say that a man looks good, but not in a sexual point of view. They just don't turn me on.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!