Author Topic: Who is afraid of Islam?  (Read 19073 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Who is afraid of Islam?
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 04:30:11 PM »
What about Ted Kazinski?

There are links between Waco, Oklahoma City and Columbine.
April 19. Although Columbine did happen on he 20th of April. Most believe the 19th was the original date.
These people find glory in their own groups as well.

Extremists in any form suck.

No its not just extremists that suck.... its STUPID MOTHER F*CKERS W/ NO INTELLIGANCE that suck... like my whole thing in life is, its easy to attack and hurt people. But to make people feel good about themselves is a true task in itself...... see how hard it is to be nice to everyone yo meet for one day... its one F*CKING day out of 365 and you'll see what im saying......

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
What about Ted Kazinski?

He wasn't political, nor was he targeting people completely randomly... he was your garden-variety nutbag.  Basically a serial killer.

There are links between Waco, Oklahoma City and Columbine.
April 19. Although Columbine did happen on he 20th of April. Most believe the 19th was the original date.

Wow.   You've been listening to 240's conspiracy theories waaaaay too long.  Colimbine was simply a run-of-the-mill crime, not "terrorism", at least not the way we mean the word when we're talking about the crap the muslims are pulling.

Waco?  that was the cops trying to arrest some nutbags and getting into a shootout with them. How the fucck is that terrorism or even related to it?  ::)

OKC would be properly defined as terrorism (indiscriminately targeting large numbers of civilians to further a political cause), but again, it's one of the few non-muslim-related examples you can find.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 04:56:40 PM »
i've mentioned it once before, but it bears mentioning again . . . in the US we've had plenty of race-related terrorism . . . in fact, only a year or two some kids were firebombing churches somewhere in the South. but, as others have mentioned, our justice system tends to make sure these people get what they deserve.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2006, 08:50:54 PM »
I love how people always bring up McVeigh.  ::)

That's just about the ONLY American example there is, against the tens of thousands of examples of Muslim terrorist strikes.

Here's the other difference.... McVeigh and Nichols acted alone, and as soon as their fellow white Christians found out what they had done, they didn't give them a medal and send them financial support as supposedly "non-terrorist" Muslims would have done.... no, they hunted them down and put them in jail. That's the biggest difference...  our "mainstream" folks vilify our terrorists, the Muslims glorify theirs.  >:(
Not really.. you have to take into account a bunch of factors including lower levels of education, repressive governments, frustrations with American foreign policy, etc to explain the current situation we have with "terrorism". It is a purely a political problem than it is a "religiously fueled" problem as some would have you believe. Religiouis fanaticism is only an outlet of anger ans frustration and there is nothing that would suggest otherwise. Terrorism has no basis in Islam.
follow the arrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2006, 08:57:48 PM »
Not really.. you have to take into account a bunch of factors including lower levels of education, repressive governments, frustrations with American foreign policy, etc to explain the current situation we have with "terrorism". It is a purely a political problem than it is a "religiously fueled" problem as some would have you believe. Religiouis fanaticism is only an outlet of anger ans frustration and there is nothing that would suggest otherwise. Terrorism has no basis in Islam.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Whether Islam is the root cause or merely an outlet for frustrations born of other origins as you suggest, this does not change the fact that the Muslim world is the seat of terrorism in the world today, and Muslim society and the terrorist ethos are irrevocably intermixed.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2006, 09:23:31 PM »
haha, "terrorism".. the word makes me giggle. There is a complete double standard here as to how we label people here in the west. An airplane strike that kills innocents is collateral damage whereas a suicide bomber that hits a market is "terrorism" (not that it isn't...both are) A mroe recent example would be that of Israel's bombardment of a democractic nation. They tear up the whole country, destroy the CIVILIAN infrastructure and make life miserable for the common man (kill hundreds upon hundreds in the process)....in the name of destroying Hezbollah. How ironic.

There is anger towards the west (US), primarily because of it's unconditional support for Israel. And "Operation Iraqi Freedom" didn't help calm the situation either, as opposed to what our president claims. In fact the situation has gotten to its absolute worst with the amount of terrorism (domestic terrorism, civil war, etc) growing exponentially.

I'm not justifying terrorism here, rather I'm trying to say that the situation is MUCH mroe complicated than many think(I would also say that is beyond my scope to explain these things more adequately). Simply blaming religion for these problems is an Epic Self-Delusion (the irony here is that once u blame religion, and hate people for their religion, you put yourself in the same category as the people you hate)
follow the arrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2006, 09:33:34 PM »
haha, "terrorism".. the word makes me giggle. There is a complete double standard here as to how we label people here in the west. An airplane strike that kills innocents is collateral damage whereas a suicide bomber that hits a market is "terrorism" (not that it isn't...both are)

Perhaps I should define the term as I am intending it to mean:  terrorism = "the intentional and systematic targeting of civilian non-combatants by an ad-hoc group as a means of sending a political message."

Note the key words : INTENTIONAL TARGETING.  Collateral damage is just that... the civilians weren't the targets, and were accidentally and unintentionally hit.  There's no way I believe you can't see the distinction... you're just arguing for "your side", right or wrong.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »
hey, when 9 out of 10 people killed are civlians, u can only push the "collateral damge" theory so far  :-\
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2006, 09:41:03 PM »
I'm gona head out for the day (long one today). adios  8)
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2006, 01:59:12 AM »
I'm gona head out for the day (long one today). adios  8)

Translation:
"Shit i've been owned! Another muslim slain! My blind support for islam has been exposed! Durka durka!"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:29 AM »
LOL! That was pathetic attempt at getting back at me.
Same old nonsensical, baseless ad hominem attacks. The conversation with goatboy was actually a pleasant and peaceful one (notice the lack of insults and nonsensical BS). This exchange of ideas is almost impossible with your kind.

So why dont u crawl back into your cave and let the adults talk. And yes, while you're at it, maybe you can explain how anyone got "owned".
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2006, 11:45:45 AM »
LOL! That was pathetic attempt at getting back at me.
Same old nonsensical, baseless ad hominem attacks. The conversation with goatboy was actually a pleasant and peaceful one (notice the lack of insults and nonsensical BS). This exchange of ideas is almost impossible with your kind.

So why dont u crawl back into your cave and let the adults talk. And yes, while you're at it, maybe you can explain how anyone got "owned".

Caves are actually the favourite habitat of Homo sapien sub species muzzy.

You can't answer any of the questions i've had about islam. You just play the same rhetoric.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2006, 11:48:17 AM »
Muzzy and Libby are his favorate opening personal insult salvos followed by citing how if it wasn't for England the world would still be in the stone age while he wishes he had enough money to eat FRENCH food at the fat duck.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »
Muzzy and Libby are his favorate opening personal insult salvos followed by citing how if it wasn't for England the world would still be inthe stone while he wishes he had enough money to eat FRENCH food at the fat duck.
LOL, owned.
follow the arrows

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2006, 01:04:54 PM »
Your evil deeds is gonna strike back at you sooner or later
Money drugs and bitches

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
Muzzy and Libby are his favorate opening personal insult salvos followed by citing how if it wasn't for England the world would still be in the stone age while he wishes he had enough money to eat FRENCH food at the fat duck.

:P

I love you too you slag!

Obviously the "libby" comment in the other thread upset you, I apologise. :'(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2006, 03:13:51 PM »
Nordic Superman is just some stupid British pussy that probably got his ass beat by a gang of Pakistani immigrants.

Did you enjoy seeing that double-decker in ruins bitch? Well get ready to see more.  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »
:P

I love you too you slag!

Obviously the "libby" comment in the other thread upset you, I apologise. :'(

No it didn't upset me.  But would let a little tiny bug bite you with out swatting it?

Remember i still LOVE England. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
There was a mosque near a gym I goto in Irvine, CA, that's where.

nrd..plez stop posting in my threads from now on plez..i ask as a fello gentry....

for al threads end up being useless dribble as soon as you sprout your redundant retoric.. WE HATE MUSLIMS.. .and we fucking get it...

ok...

i'm gonna assume you r gonna comply :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2006, 11:09:10 AM »
There are a few problems I have with Islam.
1. The honour crap. Honour Rapes and Killing.
Killing your sister if she had sex out of wedlock. Raping women who cheat on their husbands.
2. Female circumcision and genital mutilation.
3. Apostasy
4. Jihad
5. Inequality of Women and other minority religious groups.
Women have farless rights in most of the Muslim world and in the strict states like Northern Pakistan, women are forbidden to go to school, Burka's. Need to be accompanied by a male family member.

I think most religions have very similar goals, however I think that Islam is being sideswiped by some extremely hardline and Conservative groups.
Until the moderates start dealing with these hard line elements, the gap between western thought and Conservative Islam will only grow.

i'm drunk ..soooo i'm gonna take my goves off for a round..

Pakistn ..the SECOND largest population of muslims in the world has HAD a female ruler..

should i continue orrrr..nah..think i dont need to..i hope so
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2006, 11:13:46 AM »
I love how people always bring up McVeigh.  ::)

That's just about the ONLY American example there is, against the tens of thousands of examples of Muslim terrorist strikes.

Here's the other difference.... McVeigh and Nichols acted alone, and as soon as their fellow white Christians found out what they had done, they didn't give them a medal and send them financial support as supposedly "non-terrorist" Muslims would have done.... no, they hunted them down and put them in jail. That's the biggest difference...  our "mainstream" folks vilify our terrorists, the Muslims glorify theirs.  >:(

STFU man..you are ALREADY white..no need to prove it over n over man..does your wifey know ya post thios crap??.sgh i thought you were rich and worldly..fucking lemming....

dont actually makemework to equal the score..actualy i'm too lazy to anyhow..and u know this...but plez..STUF....dont make me lose any more respect for ya man...

i think u r fairly smart..and know you care about my opinion of you..sooo..hush..dont get carried away ..lemmesque..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Whether Islam is the root cause or merely an outlet for frustrations born of other origins as you suggest, this does not change the fact that the Muslim world is the seat of terrorism in the world today, and Muslim society and the terrorist ethos are irrevocably intermixed.

ok goat..ISLAM = EVIL..

then u the fuck r you buying 95% of  oil running this country from terrorists???

cause that money YOUR money wil be funneled to terrorism RIGHT?

see..ALL IT TAKES IS someone will subpar intelligence to shut you up...take your time..think of a responce my putter crashed..you will have plenty of time to do so)...

stop making me lose respect for ya bro...i consider you smarter...
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2006, 11:36:31 AM »
ok goat..ISLAM = EVIL..

What do you care, you're not Muslim.

then u the f**k r you buying 95% of  oil running this country from terrorists???

95%  ::)

You've been listening to the news too much.

About half of our oil is produced domestically.

Of the half that is imported, the largest suppliers are Canada and Mexico.

Saudi is third, Venezuela is 4th, followed by all the other sources, that include both muslim countries like Kuwait and non-Muslim countries like Nigeria.

In all, maybe 10-12% of our oil at most comes from Muslim countries.  They're a much larger supplier for Europe and Japan than for us.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2006, 11:55:11 AM »

What do you care, you're not Muslim.

but my family is ya  c u n t..did ya forget?

95%  ::)

About half of our oil is produced domestically.

Of the half that is imported, the largest suppliers are Canada and Mexico.

man ..o..im gonna go have another drink..the fact ya actualy believe that is like a friend telling me a coulda gotten laid story...stressfull >:(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »
man ..o..im gonna go have another drink..the fact ya actualy believe that is like a friend telling me a coulda gotten laid story...stressfull >:(

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

::)