Author Topic: Pre-Contest PIX  (Read 5019 times)

KTMckay

Re: Pre-Contest PIX
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 04:04:40 PM »
You look better than him?

Why?

Your both skinny twats in their teens, but, the only exception is Alex clearly hasn't juiced .... unlike your pathetic scrawny ass who is already bald and prolly walking around with a soccer ball sized prostate and 12 inch arms at 18!!!

The difference between you and alexx is, that in 5 years when you both realize that competitive bodybuilding is not in either of your destinys, he will still have his health and his hair, and you sir, will still just be a homo.
Monster truth

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 04:35:41 PM »
You look better than him?

Why?

Your both skinny twats in their teens, but, the only exception is Alex clearly hasn't juiced .... unlike your pathetic scrawny ass who is already bald and prolly walking around with a soccer ball sized prostate and 12 inch arms at 18!!!

The difference between you and alexx is, that in 5 years when you both realize that competitive bodybuilding is not in either of your destinys, he will still have his health and his hair, and you sir, will still just be a homo.

The difference is, I come on here and everytime i start a threat Alexxx butts in with some nonsensical shit as usual. I don't downtalk people who are better than me, or worse than me. Instead Alexxx just thinks he's on top of the world and he shits on everyone. Check all my posts, i never said anything bad bout anyone but Alexxx and that's because he takes cheap shots at me and everyone else, when clearly needs to drink a tall glass of STFU.
You takin HIS side? Not so smart, but hey its a free country! You can say all the shit u want, and look like it too! ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »
didn't you said you were 22 alexxx ?

No. Gonna turn 22 soon though.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 10:31:06 PM »
No. Gonna turn 22 soon though.

when ?

I'm turning 19 next thursday  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 11:36:43 PM »
the only exception is Alex clearly hasn't juiced .... unlike your pathetic scrawny ass who is already bald and prolly walking around with a soccer ball sized prostate and 12 inch arms at 18!!!

Collostomy, ether makes a very valid point.  No offense, and you may love the lifestyle, but you have no future in competitive BBing.  your frame is awful.  It's okay, many ectomorphs look like you, and they're never going to win anything.  They destroy their test production, they lose their hair, they get the prostate growth, and they are generally pricks for those years, because they always resent guys who are naturally bigger than they are on gear.

Blind guys aren't meant to be artists, no matter how much they "want it". 

You're not meant to be a successful competitive BBer.  This being said, go for it, do you thing, live your life, etc.  But don't be one of those pissy 170-lbers with ILS who has to have a flex-off with everyone at the bus stop.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 07:41:09 AM »
Collostomy, ether makes a very valid point.  No offense, and you may love the lifestyle, but you have no future in competitive BBing.  your frame is awful.  It's okay, many ectomorphs look like you, and they're never going to win anything.  They destroy their test production, they lose their hair, they get the prostate growth, and they are generally pricks for those years, because they always resent guys who are naturally bigger than they are on gear.

Blind guys aren't meant to be artists, no matter how much they "want it". 

You're not meant to be a successful competitive BBer.  This being said, go for it, do you thing, live your life, etc.  But don't be one of those pissy 170-lbers with ILS who has to have a flex-off with everyone at the bus stop.

Brutal reality check right there.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 08:41:18 AM »

Brutal reality check right there.

Listening to you guys talk is funnier than seeing pics of Vince ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig