Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 22, 2014, 09:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: at what age do you think you score the most pussy??  (Read 5489 times)
brendan_192
Time Out
Getbig II

Team Heath 2009

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2006, 12:26:55 AM »

i would say mid to late twenties. after that itd be all downhill for most right. i mean by then most would be thinking about settling down getting married having kids bla bla bla. do you think one should "live it up" so to speak at this age and not worry too much about looking for long term relationships and commitment.

Report to moderator   Logged
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:25:53 AM »

i would say mid to late twenties. after that itd be all downhill for most right. i mean by then most would be thinking about settling down getting married having kids bla bla bla. do you think one should "live it up" so to speak at this age and not worry too much about looking for long term relationships and commitment.

25 years old. Best age to grab pussy and not have a care or worry in the world.
JKDMan
Getbig IV

The G.O.A.T.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »

Your 30's without a doubt. Provided you stay single and keep yourself looking good. By then your "game" should be tight, and you know which girls not to waste your time on.  Wink

Lee
ARMZ
Competitors II
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 11:12:57 AM »

Mid 20s without a doubt..  You're not too old for the youngens and not too young for the oldies..  Perfect age!!
spanky11
Getbig I

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 12:32:01 PM »

at the age when you have the most money
JKDMan
Getbig IV

The G.O.A.T.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 01:41:11 PM »

at the age when you have the most money
Right. So tell these kids it definitely ain't your 20's.  Wink

Lee
Victor VonDoom
Getbig IV

...and Doom shall control the world!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »

25-35 if you're single.
THEBERG
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 08:53:23 PM »

i would say mid twenties, for me the best year was 24 but that was the only year i've scored any.
Necrosis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 12:39:06 PM »

i would say mid twenties, for me the best year was 24 but that was the only year i've scored any.

hahahaha
G o a t b o y
Time Out
Getbig V

Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »

Definitely college age (if you go to college).  You basically have two purposes in life: passing your classes and scoring pussy, and you really didn't need to have any "game" to do it.  Any idiot can get laid by a different chick every weekend in college.

Ron: "I am lazy."
JasonH
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »

It depends what age you mature at best. I'm looking the best I've eevr done and I'm 29. If I wasn't married I would get some serious ass, I kid you not. Cool
Tinsley
Getbig III

BIG-FN-RN

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 09:25:33 PM »

For me it was 17-19. 

I went to university two years early (16), and was a walk-on for a really good football team.  I was about 6'3" and 240lbs. solid, and in the first week after fall training camp one night I got into a bar, ended up breaking up a fight between a couple of the other guys on our team.  I got offered a job, and didn't think I could say no.  Where I went to school was about 5-1 girls to guys, worked at a decent bar that women loved (cheap drinks), had a nice place, nice jeep, played ball, nice body.  Nobody asked my age, and I didn't volunteer

I miss those days...

BIG-FN-RN
deviant
Getbig IV

C.U.N.T

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 09:32:45 AM »

Your 30's without a doubt. Provided you stay single and keep yourself looking good. By then your "game" should be tight, and you know which girls not to waste your time on.  Wink

Bingo!.....not quite 30 yet but getting close, settled with my own house, a career, bit of money and looking good physically while most of my mates who paired up young are getting fat and bored with their girlfriends/wives....i'm practically having to beat women off with a shitty stick!

30 is a great age....the young girls still look at you and the MILFs start taking you seriously too....its easy pickings out there for a single 30year old bloke.

C.U.N.T
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2006, 09:53:26 AM »

Agreed.  You know how the game is played and if are decent looking OR have a nice physique, its not that complicated
SinCitysmallGUY
Getbig V

FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2006, 11:00:43 AM »

im 23 and been engaged 2 years, so im still pretty young but mine was senior year of high school. I played 3 sports all varsity and had a perty every day at lunch at my parents. Lap dances all the weed you could use and of course the drinks were strong.... DAMN do i miss those days......
tom joad
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »

im 23 and been engaged 2 years, so im still pretty young but mine was senior year of high school. I played 3 sports all varsity and had a perty every day at lunch at my parents. Lap dances all the weed you could use and of course the drinks were strong.... DAMN do i miss those days......

why get engaged so young?  unless you're absolutely 100% certain that you've found "the woman of your dreams"
i think it's better to prolong singlehood until your 30s . . . that's if you're interested in scoring a variety of pussy and letting them good times roll.   
Cavalier22
Getbig IV

Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 07:38:04 PM »

college, enough said

Valhalla awaits.
Slick Vic
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 08:14:22 PM »

In this day in age.... age 12 with the teacher.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!