Author Topic: NEVER AGAIN will i do cardio...  (Read 4678 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: NEVER AGAIN will i do cardio...
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 02:30:49 PM »
How far did you run Matrix?  

It's just like when you first start lifting, your body will adapt after a while and you won't be so sore.  I'll run 3 to 4 miles in the morning, then hit the weights in the afternoon or evening.  I used to run 3 miles immediately before lifting, did that 5 days a week for 6 weeks..........was in the best shape and conditioning of my life with no change to a pretty bad diet.

Gayest post this week on getbig.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
How far did you run Matrix?  

It's just like when you first start lifting, your body will adapt after a while and you won't be so sore.  I'll run 3 to 4 miles in the morning, then hit the weights in the afternoon or evening.  I used to run 3 miles immediately before lifting, did that 5 days a week for 6 weeks..........was in the best shape and conditioning of my life with no change to a pretty bad diet.
probably like half a mile lol....i know what u mean though, it wont be a big deal once im used to it. now that im recovered i will reverse my stance, i probably will do it again :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
cardio=walking @ 3.5 on a slight incline for 30-45mins

...for a true hard-ass bb'er (not a pussy natty that never gets on stage and bitches everytime he sees someone bigger than him--and goes witht the classic "all drugs")cardio for you is running and such because you DONT COMPETE so dont call yourself a bb'er

all natural would be NO chemicals WHATSOEVER -- including caffefine, tobacco, alcohol
Natural is defined as "of or relating to nature"; this applies to both definitions of 'nature': 'essence' ("one's true nature") and 'the untouched world' ("force of nature"). Natural is often used meaning "good", "healthy", or "belonging to human nature". This use can be questioned, as many freely growing plants are poisonous, for example and many natty bb'ers are pussies that say they are strong as hell but cant grow due to lack of chemicals and genetics and of course the "my calves dont grow" thing--bitches

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 03:02:57 PM »

all natural would be NO chemicals WHATSOEVER -- including caffefine, tobacco, alcohol
Natural is defined as "of or relating to nature";

Caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol are all found in nature.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 03:09:42 PM »
Hope this helps.

Banned Substances & Policies

The following products are banned from the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
    and the ABA/INBA/PNBA

This is not a complete list, as new products are introduced every day!

Natural Drug Free Requirements

* All competitors must be drug free for amount of time allocated for the competition they are in- National and International Events have a minimum of five years drug free, unless stipulated differently. Drug testing is to conform to IOC regulated Standards.
        * Once your entry form is received you will be contacted to verify your appointment time for the polygraph test.
        * You must obtain two characters references attesting that you have been drug free depending on amount of time allocated for the competition.
        * You will be required to pay for your polygraph test. All overall winners will be required to take a urine test.
        * This includes all performance enhancing "drugs" that are on the IOC banned list.
        * All athletes must pass a polygraph test every 60 days (if they are competing) and also pass a mandatory urine test (division winners only).
        * We will also conduct random drug testing at each event as well as random testing to all members of the Natural Teams throughout the year.
        * Random drug testing for Team members will begin January 1st, 1999 and we will conduct a minimum of 1-2 tests per month.
        * If an athlete tests positive for a banned substance they will be suspended from competing for a minimum of two years (However, they are banned from all regional, national and international events for a period of five (5) years.)
        * Any member of the Natural Teams that is found experimenting with a banned substance will be banned from the team for life. The athlete suspension begins immediately upon receipt of a positive test. The athlete has the right to appeal the decision, however, the suspension remains in effect until either the "B" sample confirms or refutes the findings or a meeting is held by the representatives of the local federation and the International committee where the case may be appealed. Once a final ruling is made by the local and International INBA committee, then there is no second appeal.. In the case of an inaccurate reading on the polygraph test they will be obliged to undergo a urine test with a final decision pending a meeting of the INBA Committee."
        * Be advised that among the banned substances are ephedrine and its derivatives, DHEA and Andro and all of its derivatives. It is your responsibility to be aware of the substances that are on the banned list. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Official Banned Substances :

The following is a non-exhaustive list of banned and/or restricted substances. Please very with the appropriate IOC regulated body for a complete and up-to-date listing.

I. DOPING CLASSES

A. Stimulants

* amiphenazole
        * amphetamines
        * amineptine
        * cocaine
        * ephedrine
        * fencamfamine
        * mesocarb
        * pentylentetrazol
        * pipradol
        * salbutamol & terbutaline (are permitted by inhaler only and must be declared to the relevant medical authority.)

NOTE: All imidazole preparations are acceptable for topical use, e.g. oxymetazoline. Vasoconstrictors (e.g. adrenaline) may be administered with local anesthetic agents. Topical preparations (e.g. nasal, ophthalmologic) of Phenylephrine are permitted.

B. Narcotic analgesics

* dextromoramide
        * dextropropoxyphene
        * diamorphine
        * methadone
        * morphine
        * pentazocine
        * pethidine

.... and related substances

NOTE: Codeine, Dextromethorphan, Dihydrocodeine, Diphenoxylate and Pholcodine are permitted.

C. Anabolic agents

The Anabolic class includes anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) and Beta-2 Agonists.

1.Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS)

The AAS class includes testosterone and substances that are related in structure and activity to it. They have been misused in sport to increase muscle strength bulk, and to promote aggressiveness.

Some examples of AAS are:

* clostebol
        * fluoxymesterone
        * metandienone
        * metenolone
        * nandrolone
        * oxandrolone
        * stanozolol
        * testosterone *

... and related substances

Note: The administration of testosterone is banned. The presence of a testosterone (T) to epitestosterone (E) ratio greater than six (6) to one (1) in the urine of a competitor constitutes an offense unless there is evidence that this ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition, e.g. low epitestosterone excretion, androgen production by tumor, enzyme deficiencies.

2.Beta-2 Agonists

Some examples of beta-2 Agonists are:

* clenbuterol
        * salbutamol
        * terbutaline
        * saimeterol
        * fenoterol

D. Diuretics

Some examples of diuretics are:

* acetazolamide
        * bumetanide
        * chlorthalidone
        * ethacrynic acid
        * furosemide
        * hydrochlorothiazide
        * mannitol
        * mersalyl
        * spironolactone
        * triamterene

E. Peptide and Glycoprotein hormones and analogues

1.Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG - human chorionic Gonadotrophin)

2.Corticotropin (ACTH)

3.Growth hormone (HGH, somatropin)

4.Erythrorpoietin (EPO)

… and related substances

II. METHODS

A. Blood doping

B. Pharmacological, chemical and physical manipulation

( The responsible authorities ban the use of substances and of methods that alter the integrity and validity of urine samples used in doping controls. Examples of banned methods are catheterization, urine substitution and/or tampering, inhibition of renal excretion. e.g. by probenecid and related compounds, and epitestosterone administration.)

III. CLASSES OF DRUGS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS

C. Local anesthetics

Injectable local anesthetics are permitted under the following conditions:

(a) that bupivacaine, lidocaine, mepivacaine, procaine etc. are used but not cocaine.

Vasoconstrictor agents (e.g. adrenaline) may be used in conjunction with local aesthetics.

(b) only local or intra-articular injections may be administered;

(c) only when medically justified (i.e. the details including diagnosis, dose and route of

administration must be submitted immediately in writing to the relevant medical authority.

D. Corticosteroids

The use of Corticosteroids is banned except

(a) for topical use (aural, opthalmological and dermatogical) but not rectal;

(b) by inhalation;

(c) by intra-articular or local injection.

E. Beta-blockers

Some examples of beta-blockers are:

* acebutalol
        * alprenolol
        * atenolof
        * labetalol
        * metoprolol
        * nadolol
        * oxprenolol
        * propranolol
        * sotalol

EXPANDED LIST OF EXAMPLES

Caution: This is not an exhaustive list of banned substances. It is provided only to give the reader a more comprehensive list of banned substances. Many substances that do not appear on this expanded list are considered banned under the term "and related substances".

A. Stimulants

amfepramone metamfetamine

amineptine methoxyphenamine

amfetamine methylendioxyamfetamine

cathine methylephedrine

cropropamide nikethamide

crotetamide norphenfluramine

etamivan parahydroxyamfetamine

etilamfetamine pemoline

etilefrine phendimetrazine

fencamfamin phentermine

fenetylline phenylpropanolamine

fenfluramine pholedrine

heptaminol prolintane

mefenorex propylhexedrine

mephentermine pseudoephedrine

mesocarb salbutamol

strychnine

B. Narcotics

dextropropoxyphene

ethylmorphine

hydrocodone

morphine

pentazocine

pethidine

propoxyphene

C. Anabolic Agents

(1)Anabolic steroids

(2)Beta2-agonists

boldenone metenolone

clenbuterol methandriol

clostebol methyltestosterone

danazol mibolerone

dehydrochlormethyltest nandrolone

dihydrotestosterone norethandrolone

drostanolone oxandrolone

fluoxymesterone oxymesterone

formebolone oxymetholone

Insulin stanozolol

metandienone testosterone

trenbolone

Winstrol

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 03:10:26 PM »
cardio=walking @ 3.5 on a slight incline for 30-45mins

...for a true hard-ass bb'er (not a pussy natty that never gets on stage and bitches everytime he sees someone bigger than him--and goes witht the classic "all drugs")cardio for you is running and such because you DONT COMPETE so dont call yourself a bb'er

Natural is defined as "of or relating to nature"; this applies to both definitions of 'nature': 'essence' ("one's true nature") and 'the untouched world' ("force of nature"). Natural is often used meaning "good", "healthy", or "belonging to human nature". This use can be questioned, as many freely growing plants are poisonous, for example and many natty bb'ers are pussies that say they are strong as hell but cant grow due to lack of chemicals and genetics and of course the "my calves dont grow" thing--bitches

hahhahahahah walking is suchhhhhhhh hard cardio. Oh weeeeeeee its so hardcore to walk on a treadmill......oh boyyyyyyyy its so hard.
I Love The True Adon

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 03:14:44 PM »
hahhahahahah walking is suchhhhhhhh hard cardio. Oh weeeeeeee its so hardcore to walk on a treadmill......oh boyyyyyyyy its so hard.

U missed it son...I was referring to getting on stage (this is a bodybuilding board)

got some pics of your fat ass posted?  didnt think so

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
Caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol are all found in nature.

Hope this helps.

alcohol you must PRODUCE by fermentation--according to you just occurs naturally?????????????????
Ethanol respiration is the form of fermentation used to make alcohol and bread. Yeast cells in the dough of a bread will be cut off from their sources of oxygen, and will generate alcohol (which is boiled away due to the heat) and carbon dioxide (which form bubbles that cause bread to rise). It is also used to mass-produce alcoholic beverages. The yeasts, cut off from oxygen, will ferment a starchy grain or vegetable (such as wheat, corn, potatoes, rye).

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »
alcohol you must PRODUCE by fermentation--according to you just occurs naturally?????????????????
Ethanol respiration is the form of fermentation used to make alcohol and bread. Yeast cells in the dough of a bread will be cut off from their sources of oxygen, and will generate alcohol (which is boiled away due to the heat) and carbon dioxide (which form bubbles that cause bread to rise). It is also used to mass-produce alcoholic beverages. The yeasts, cut off from oxygen, will ferment a starchy grain or vegetable (such as wheat, corn, potatoes, rye).

Fermentation is a natural process. You think the first cave-men that discovered you can get shit-faced on rotted grape or apple mash were chemists working for Anheiser Busch?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
i feel like im about to die here....what a HORRIBLE feeling....my stomach hurts..my head hurts, my fucking TEETH hurt....never again....

Why mang?  ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 05:01:06 PM »
Arnold can say whatever he wants too. You think it's actually true he trained 6 days a week twice a day each muscle 3 times a week? he even did tons of sets. Arnold was full of it since the beginning.

just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 05:04:46 PM »
If you train high volume with moderate-high reps with little rest between sets than that will be a good cardio workout.  That's what Nubret would do.  He would train abs for an hour nonstop EVERY DAY.  That is as good as any cardio (it is cardio).

But if you train the traditional way, then you should do a little cardio at least for general health.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
Gibber I recommend for you get on the treadmill and not getoff until your waist is under 35 inches.
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 05:09:22 PM »
Gibber I recommend for you get on the treadmill and not getoff until your waist is under 35 inches.

I approve of this message.

Also I predict that gibber will soon state his waist is 31-32" (which is actually his pant size and not the circumferance of his stomach).

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »
im sorry i thought you were attacking me.

No biggie! :)
The House that Ruth built