Author Topic: Shawn Ray and the Case of the Flexible IFBB Rules  (Read 7374 times)

gatrainer

• Getbig III
Re: Shawn Ray and the Case of the Flexible IFBB Rules
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 05:25:56 AM »
Oh then again i am sure you have begged for a cock or two.
He has also been beaten by a few...he likes the sound his mouth makes when they hit him in the cheek

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 06:34:25 AM »
Vince...you a retard...and fat...

Bottom line, the IFBB is the pimp, the BBer's are the hoe's.  BBer's come and go and as long as the IFBB/Manion are getting paid, who gives a fuck what happens to them.  Do you think they care that BBer's risk their short term and long term health to win a show?  Nope.  Pimpin' ain't easy fellas....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 07:05:34 AM »
Sounds like Shawn Ray is another "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" candidate. I have always believed that the worst representative or any group is one of their formers, because the former will always abandon their guys in the trenches for their new life of privilige. They will often feel things like "well if I had to deal with it now you have to deal with it." They will get their position claiming they care about the workers, or athletes, but really just loathe them and resent the entire industry that used them in the first place. So now its party time and the hell with the guys in the trenches. Happens all the time in all kinds of industries.

It is best bodybuilders have a representative that has never been a bodybuilder and that holds no hidden resentment towards their form life, or self hatred. You guys should nominate a good smart lawyer who wants to help bodybuilders and the entire sport, or doctorate in Ethics, or even just a really brilliant Negotiator. But never nominate one of you own. Even the late John F Kennedy Jr.felt that way, he spoke out to help social workers get fair treatment when their own reps just turned a blind eye.

Impeach your current reps and get ones that really care about you.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 07:15:15 AM »
Sounds like Shawn Ray is another "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" candidate. I have always believed that the worst representative or any group is one of their formers, because the former will always abandon their guys in the trenches for their new life of privilige. They will often feel things like "well if I had to deal with it now you have to deal with it." They will get their position claiming they care about the workers, or athletes, but really just loathe them and resent the entire industry that used them in the first place. So now its party time and the hell with the guys in the trenches. Happens all the time in all kinds of industries.

It is best bodybuilders have a representative that has never been a bodybuilder and that holds no hidden resentment towards their form life, or self hatred. You guys should nominate a good smart lawyer who wants to help bodybuilders and the entire sport, or doctorate in Ethics, or even just a really brilliant Negotiator. But never nominate one of you own. Even the late John F Kennedy Jr.felt that way, he spoke out to help social workers get fair treatment when their own reps just turned a blind eye.

Craig Richardson's training partner is a lawyer

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 07:22:48 PM »
Lee, you forget so soon? ???
I was there when Wayne read your letter about giving away your Prize Money to the ones who didn't place high enough to deserve it by way of the Rules in place.
Sadly, your efforts were not to have the Rules Changed.
That being said, Hell is a place you seem to be anxious to get to. I on the other hand can only Pray for you, which I have.
Sad to see you'd go to criticize a persons Faith when we were talking intelligently about the future of our sport?
This my friend is one of the reasons why I stepped down from the Rep position. When the Athletes competing dont care about their future in the sport why should I?
Your comments and statements have done NOTHING to make the sport better or get rules changed. However, you've made a name for yourself talking out of your Arse and blowing smoke that does nothing to further the cause you claim to be making regarding progress for the athletes.
Try and stick to the subject matter and not play misdirection by bring a persons Faith or Religious beliefs into it.
What's next............You wanna play the race card?
 I've heard a thing or two about that regarding you as well. :-\
Peace,
S. Ray

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 07:26:34 PM »
I was there when Wayne read your letter about giving away your Prize Money to the ones who didn't place high enough to deserve it by way of the Rules in place.
That being said, Hell is a place you seem to be anxious to get to. I on the other hand can only Pray for you, which I have.
Sad to see you'd go to criticize a persons Faith when we were talking intelligently about the future of our sport?
This my friend is one of the reasons why I stepped down from the Rep position. When the Athletes competing dont care about their future in the sport why should I?
Your comments and statements have done NOTHING to make the sport better or get rules changed. However, you've made a name for yourself talking out of your Arse and blowing smoke that does nothing to further the cause you claim to be making regarding progress for the athletes.
Try and stick to the subject matter and not play misdirection by bring a persons Faith or Religious beliefs into it.
Peace,
S. Ray

;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 07:49:34 PM »

Do you think Hell would be interested in someone that let their mother go to jail for transporting their drugs?

It seems to me that Lucifer might be interested in such a person.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 06:02:49 AM »
Peace,
S. Ray

Wrong again MR CHRISTIAN  the letter said to give prize money to all athletes it didn't mention my prize money to be given away.It was about all the athletes getting money which they did 2,000 how soon you forget.Hell is where you will be so ask forgiveness all you want .You think by praying he will forgive you so easy please good old christian thinking i guess.Let insult put people down,screw people over do what ever kill.But hey come sunday i will ask forgiveness and all will be good.Nice way to think Shawn what ever helps you get through your day i guess.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 06:07:02 AM »
Peace,
S. Ray

Oh sorry Shawn then bring it up i call you out.I have always spoke my mind i don't hide anything.The race card well lets go there.Lets see my brother well Kurt who is like my brother met first day in America he is black,Then there is Paul who broke up with his wife,Chris kicked him out and i took Paul in for 8 months.Not to mention alot of the people at the homless shelter where i go now and then and serve food or give away money or food cards to the grocery store .There are alot of minorites there as well.I guess thats why we got along good all these years and i did your camps and helped you when asked for money for the golf last year and showed up.Yeah i guess i am a big racist Shawn.Damm hope the KKK dosent see how i have acted all these years they might want my sheet and hood back :).So come on Shawn you talk about changing the subject and hitting low.Well you opended it up lets go there.Please do tell  Oh and i like I HAVE HEARD A THING OR TWO.LET ME NOT GO THERE TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOU.WE CAN PLAY THAT ALL DAY.GROW UP mmmm   typical rumour spreading person but GOD loves you.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 06:28:15 AM »

great post,i agree 100%
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 06:43:24 AM »
whats the point of a union rep who's more for the company than the workers? that goes against everything a union reps supposed to be.you should be able to trust your rep to fight for you whether your in the right or not..thats what theyre there for.

ive got nothing against bob but a union should be prepared to fight for every single one of the people they represent.

maybe there could be some way of getting a proper paid union rep in place could be the way forward (small union fee's each year)because it seems to me that at the minute theres a big conflict of interest,resulting in the rep being afraid to fight for the athletes

im not trying to argue with anyone, just telling it like it is
8) B.B.C. 8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 08:44:40 AM »

............You wanna play the race card?
Peace,
S. Ray

Not comletely sure but its seems to me that its the former sinners that are the ones always praying for everyone else. Kinda like Titus's wife in jail now.

The Bible is clear about its position on Sorcery, funny how so many so-called religious bodybuiders are praying for everyone else.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2006, 09:39:44 AM »
Lee it looks like all you need now is this suit to show what you have become on these boards to complete the image you've so eloquently worked on the last few years.
Good luck in your show! ::)
Peace.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »

Awesome post and 100% correct.  And Lee you too are correct and have won every round.  It's easy to win battles when you have as much ammo as there is available.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »
Lee it looks like all you need now is this suit to show what you have become on these boards to complete the image you've so eloquently worked on the last few years.
Good luck in your show! ::)
Peace.
HEY I LIKE CLOWNS.THEY HAVE A PURPOSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH.WAIT SO DOES SHAWN  THAT MAKES YOU GO MMMMMMMMMMM.Shawn it is so hard for you to play the religious role you true colors come throu everytime.But i love you even if god dosen't.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »
HEY I LIKE CLOWNS.THEY HAVE A PURPOSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH.WAIT SO DOES SHAWN  THAT MAKES YOU GO MMMMMMMMMMM.Shawn it is so hard for you to play the religious role you true colors come throu everytime.But i love you even if god dosen't.

Shawn is a fraud cause Milos said so  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2006, 12:06:57 PM »
Awesome post and 100% correct.  And Lee you too are correct and have won every round.  It's easy to win battles when you have as much ammo as there is available.

Thanks dudes for the support of my post. It makes sense doesn't it, I mean why would these guys want a rep who has spent most of their adult life lifting weights in a gym rather than reading a text books in school. Get some real representation with real brains and negotiating skills. Like I said JFK Jr. new enough to step up and speak out for underpaid and overworked social workers, while their own reps just collapsed under the weight of city beaurocracy. He actualy got things done for them and started a charity to help support them. Maybe pro bodybuiders could use the same.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 12:50:02 PM »
I will be glad when lee retires. The way he is acting on these boards is pathetic. Its funny before the whole pdi thing was going on , people on here was bashing lee for that dumb joke about a burning body and his grammar. So lets see, lee has made racist remarks, joke on somebody religion, joke about a burning body in a car(reference to that girl in vegas), etc.

PS. dont give me that bullshit about having friends that are black or dating someone that is black

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »
  Quoted..........for posterity.

And the name of this shelter?

I would like the name of this shelter too

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2006, 01:06:05 PM »
I would like the name of this shelter too

why....you thinking about giving some of your time too?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »
why....you thinking about giving some of your time too?

Anybody in need I will help them, wouldnt you?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 01:14:42 PM »

You would help even TheBlockhead?
?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »
Now im a big fan of Shawn, but the only thing he got wrong was the statement about Lee never speaking out. Wasnt he suspended and fined $5000 in 1999 for that exact thing? And he also stuck his finger up and said fuck the IFBB not long ago. Hes always aired his views, just as Shawn has.

The wife beating part was a reference to Chris Cormier i reckon, it wasnt solely based on Lee. This is the shit part, with 2 of the highest profile personalities in the sport going at it its no wonder that its still in the dark ages. Everyone bitches and moans about the sport not providing this and that for the athletes, not paying them enough, no insurance etc etc. To get anywhere, EVERYONE needs to be on the same side.

For fuck sake if it wasnt for Shawn there would never have been an athletes rep, the guys outside the top 10 at the O woul still get no money and their voices would still go unheard. get a grip of yourselves, put your personal differences aside and do whats right for the ATHLETES.
Scouser on Tour

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »
I will be glad when lee retires. The way he is acting on these boards is pathetic. Its funny before the whole pdi thing was going on , people on here was bashing lee for that dumb joke about a burning body and his grammar. So lets see, lee has made racist remarks, joke on somebody religion, joke about a burning body in a car(reference to that girl in vegas), etc.

PS. dont give me that bullshit about having friends that are black or dating someone that is black

OH YOU WORKED ME OUTAS WELL I AM RACIST JUST LIKE CHRIS ROCK AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS USED A RACIAL REMARK OR JOKE.TRY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR.IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT START WARS
NOTICE EVRY THING YOU SAID STARTED WITH THE WORD "JOKE" YEAH GET A CLUE MR CLUELESS.
BUT HEY WHAT DO I CARE I AM SO SICK OF ALL THE EXPERTS ON HERE SO THIS IS MY LAST POST FOR AWHILE THIS WHOLE THING IS SO BORING. YOU HAVE ENOUGH NO IT ALLS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.
I DONT NEED TO COME ON HERE AND ARGUE ABOUT MY BELIEFS THOUGHTS IF I AM RACIST .I KNOW WHO I AM AND I AM VERY HAPPY.TO BAD YOU GUYS(NOT ALL) JUST A FEW AREN'T .SO BEST OF LUCK.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 02:08:16 PM »

Calm down Lee what do you expect from a 'enihs'? Just like that race baiting extortionist, shakedown artist Jesse Jackson...'they' can say whatever they want about whitey...say something back and WE are the bigots.

It's always like that...who are Chris Rocks biggest fans? White People. Who hates Bill Cosby the most? Uh huh...you know.

You cant argue with 'them' Lee...don't even bother.

?