Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 19, 2014, 11:01:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whos single/in a relationship  (Read 5990 times)
brendan_192
Time Out
Getbig II

Team Heath 2009

« on: August 17, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »

for the younger guys in particuarlar who is single or in a relationship. what do you prefer /suggest when in your younger years. im 19, study and work. dont know if i should start a relationship with this chic or just stay single. should i date her seriously or continue picking up random sluts at dirty clubs on the weekends to get my fix and maybe wait a couple years before getting into a serious relationship.
so experiances for younger guys in relationships, whats your take??
Report to moderator   Logged
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:15:13 PM »

Around your age i was in the same dilema. I eventually got sick of banging hoes on a casual basis, or having druken one night stand sex. Im now 22 and have been with the same chick just over two years and its way better than being single.

PTPS
body88
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »

Around your age i was in the same dilema. I eventually got sick of banging hoes on a casual basis, or having druken one night stand sex. Im now 22 and have been with the same chick just over two years and its way better than being single.

There is no way having a girlfriend is better than being single. Aside from sex at random times ( which gets boring) you have to listen to the bullshit.
body88
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 10:27:53 PM »

for the younger guys in particular who is single or in a relationship. what do you prefer /suggest when in your younger years. im 19, study and work. dont know if i should start a relationship with this chic or just stay single. should i date her seriously or continue picking up random sluts at dirty clubs on the weekends to get my fix and maybe wait a couple years before getting into a serious relationship.

Why don't you try dating non "sluts" and keeping it casual. There are tons of hot girls who want to keep it "casual" one can date hot girls and not have to "marry" them. Unlike the wuss telling you to fork over your prime years for meeting women. Take girls out. Have sex responsibly with hot girls. Go to ball games with dates. Hang out. Hit up the clubs and or bars. Get drunk. Make awful decisions and live your life. You have plenty of time to "wife" a chick. The flood of respones telling you to stay single will prove my point anyway.

Having a girlfriend is cool for about 3 months. then it gets old. They get boring. Then the drama starts. So you can get some ass when you want. Big deal. If you are good looking and or charismatic you can pull chicks anytime you want. If you meet a girl you are madly in love with then go for the relashonship thing. but to be honest at your age in this day in age that is probably not gonna happen. I am not againest a girlfriend if you guys are truly in love. But at 19 or even 20 and 21 you still are learning yourself. Figuring out who you are going to be. What you are going to do. Exiting time in your life. The love shit will come later!

What is the deal with guys in there early 20's thinking they are old?
brendan_192
Time Out
Getbig II

Team Heath 2009

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:44:08 PM »

body88 i like the advice. i am sick of random sluts but im more inlined to think a serious relationship can wait a few years. dating hot girls and keeping it casual seems prety good but i dont meet many (well any) girls like this the only ones that like it casual are the dirty sluts. what i guess im saying is i dont just want the sex want a little more than that but not a serious relationship.
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Why don't you try dating non "sluts" and keeping it casual. There are tons of hot girls who want to keep it "casual" one can date hot girls and not have to "marry" them. Unlike the wuss telling you to fork over your prime years for meeting women. Take girls out. Have sex responsibly with hot girls. Go to ball games with dates. Hang out. Hit up the clubs and or bars. Get drunk. Make awful decisions and live your life. You have plenty of time to "wife" a chick. The flood of respones telling you to stay single will prove my point anyway.

Having a girlfriend is cool for about 3 months. then it gets old. They get boring. Then the drama starts. So you can get some ass when you want. Big deal. If you are good looking and or charismatic you can pull chicks anytime you want. If you meet a girl you are madly in love with then go for the relashonship thing. but to be honest at your age in this day in age that is probably not gonna happen. I am not againest a girlfriend if you guys are truly in love. But at 19 or even 20 and 21 you still are learning yourself. Figuring out who you are going to be. What you are going to do. Exiting time in your life. The love shit will come later!

What is the deal with guys in there early 20's thinking they are old?

You make some valid points, but not everyone goes by your timeline. You just assume that guys in their early twenties are all the same as you and were dorky in their early years and couldnt get any ass. well speaking from my point of view i have already had years of what you described and it gets boring. you eventually need more than just sex.

thats what i think brendan was saying is that hes getting tired of the same drunken sluts. and needs more.

PTPS
body88
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 06:25:36 AM »

Haha when I was dorky and got no ass.... Never happened my friend. Although I did waste time on girlfriends.

Hey man you are quite the stud!

* stud.jpg (17.82 KB, 519x389 - viewed 1745 times.)
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 09:06:02 AM »

Yea way to go buddy, choose a pic where i admitted i looked like shit. really proving a point. How about i remind you about a thread.... mr big man.... http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=82223.0

Never posted more pics of your woman when you said you would?? WHAT HAPPENED??? You think you were better than you really are?

ive seen your lat spread by the way, your nothing special homo.

PTPS
body88
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 09:19:46 AM »

So I havent gotten around to posting naked pics of my girl for the pervs to beat it to lol. I posted up some pics of her boobs for fun. Would you like to make a bet about who has the hotter girlfriend? Loser deletes his account?

As for my pic. I posted that 2 years ago. I was about your age in that pic. Pretty obvious I have way more muscle than you. When did I say I was anything special stud? Undecided We will post me standing relaxed wider than you in a full lat spread.

Hope this helps hot stuff Kiss

* beast.jpg (19.6 KB, 519x389 - viewed 1704 times.)

* summer 04.jpg (128.69 KB, 355x401 - viewed 1692 times.)
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 09:23:21 AM »

Ok im on for the challenge, by the way my g.f is a stripper and pulls in over a grand a night when she works. btw when i said i looked like shit in those pics i meant it... 3 weeks im posting more pics....  a lot more muscle...

PTPS
body88
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »

Post some pics of this hot woman of yours!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »

You laid the challenge out..... ladies first.....

PTPS
body88
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 09:28:45 AM »

If I had pics of my girl I would have already posted them. Pretty obvious she knew I was up to something when I tried to take picstures of her before. There is no way I am putting facial shots of her on here. You shouldent either.

This is a stupid idea.People will photoshop We need a better way to do it!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »

Mmmm this is true..... pm me your e-mail.... i am confident of a win here

PTPS
body88
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 09:34:16 AM »

We shall take this private! I will conced if nz does in fact have a smokin girlfriend.
body88
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 03:51:17 PM »

It is a tie!!!!!! We  both keep are accounts. No lie it was to tough to choose.

Nz is a cool guy I was wrong about him!
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 06:33:36 AM »

Ok im on for the challenge, by the way my g.f is a stripper and pulls in over a grand a night when she works. btw when i said i looked like shit in those pics i meant it... 3 weeks im posting more pics....  a lot more muscle...

Not really something to brag about. She'll only be a G a night stripper for so long, and then she'll have no skills and no body. You know what those girls do? They whore themselves. That's her logical next step, if she isn't already.

Before you ask, my wife makes about 600 a day developing software. nah, it ain't a grand, but by the time your girl's ass falls off my wife will be making much more, and have the skills to move up further.

Oh yeah, and she's hot, too.
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »

It is a tie!!!!!! We  both keep are accounts. No lie it was to tough to choose.

Nz is a cool guy I was wrong about him!

It was indeed very close!! we accepted both our girls were hot and moved on....
Body88 the homo call was a tad harsh, i couldnt be more wrong  Wink
i shall work on not posting when im drunk!

PTPS
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 03:44:14 PM »

Not really something to brag about. She'll only be a G a night stripper for so long, and then she'll have no skills and no body. You know what those girls do? They whore themselves. That's her logical next step, if she isn't already.

Before you ask, my wife makes about 600 a day developing software. nah, it ain't a grand, but by the time your girl's ass falls off my wife will be making much more, and have the skills to move up further.

Oh yeah, and she's hot, too.

Thats very presumptuous, what if i was to imply that your wife did a few things to get ahead in her company??

My girl is far from a whore, shes been working there 7 months and only because we are going travelling at the end of the year.... just a building a good total of cash before we go away. and no she doesnt do drugs, she may have a few drinks but thats it.

And by the way, shes 18 so theres plenty of time to get some work skills
 Wink

PTPS
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 08:44:37 PM »

Thats very presumptuous, what if i was to imply that your wife did a few things to get ahead in her company??

My girl is far from a whore, shes been working there 7 months and only because we are going travelling at the end of the year.... just a building a good total of cash before we go away. and no she doesnt do drugs, she may have a few drinks but thats it.

And by the way, shes 18 so theres plenty of time to get some work skills
 Wink

My wife was hired directly as management. Also, she was hired by a female. Maybe she's sucked a dick or two to get there, who knows. I'm not too worried about it.

I didn't mean to say your girl is a whore, just that bragging that she's a stripper isn't really doing her or you any favors.
body88
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 09:05:35 PM »

Trust me his girl is hot. She is not trashy at all.
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »

for the younger guys in particuarlar who is single or in a relationship. what do you prefer /suggest when in your younger years. im 19, study and work. dont know if i should start a relationship with this chic or just stay single. should i date her seriously or continue picking up random sluts at dirty clubs on the weekends to get my fix and maybe wait a couple years before getting into a serious relationship.
Get all the pussy you can NOW while your still young. When you get it all out of your system, then worry about settling down. Fuck for now, buddy. Trust me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!