Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 20, 2014, 10:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: after a break up  (Read 3283 times)
brendan_192
Time Out
Getbig II

Team Heath 2009

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »

after a break up do you guys find yourself putting in extra effort to look your best etc in the hopes of making the ex jelous etc. i stopped seeing a chic (prety casual) about 6 months ago and im lookin alot better now then when we were dating. im findin myself intentionally going out to bars etc that i know she normally is going to be at especaily if im with a much hotter chic just to get a reaction. this is a bad sign that im not over her right. should i really try to stop doing this and avoid her as much as possible. I'm actually considering fucking her sister just of piss her off.
Report to moderator   Logged
gettingbetter
Getbig II

Fuck Yeah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:56:31 PM »

I fucked my girlfriend sister once, but I was still going out with her...

Nah man, piss her off, that's the way the karma wheel has got to spin!

Oh and just for the hell of it, give whoever she is hangin out with a bottle of water, than start beatin himorher to a bloody pulp. Don't forget to yell "terrorist" and nothing will happen to you...
brendan_192
Time Out
Getbig II

Team Heath 2009

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:47:26 PM »

yea man id like to just get over it ay but a huge part of me just wants to piss this chic right off and fuckin her sister would really do it. the sister is a bit chubby so thats puttin me off a little but the revenge would be so sweet.  i feel bad about it but i cant help it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!