Author Topic: .  (Read 8793 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GetBig is Bizarro Mayhem
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 07:31:35 AM »
didn't arnold juice when he was young?

Yes, but arnold was out of the bbing game before 30 (except for that 1980 sham).  And another 2 years, a guy like Big Lou could have made it really close.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »
Yes, but arnold was out of the bbing game before 30 (except for that 1980 sham).  And another 2 years, a guy like Big Lou could have made it really close.

he also had a had triple by pass.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 08:19:17 AM »
this is seriously Chris cook?!??!?!?!!?!

i thought it was someone else (bears no resemblance to Chris now)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »
Looked pretty good there.

Could've gone places had he shown some patience.

Now I think it's safe to say Chris is Cooked.

YIP
Zack

yep, stick a freaking fork unto him, he's been done
Get Big, or Die Trying

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 11:11:41 AM »
a bit off the topic but after seeing that pic of kamali..i can't help but bring up the fact that in his dumbass royal rant he said he was going to shock the world at the NY Pro...when i looked last, phil heath won that show and kamaili was 6th...even after he supposedly reinvented himself...
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 11:12:58 AM »
a bit off the topic but after seeing that pic of kamali..i can't help but bring up the fact that in his dumbass royal rant he said he was going to shock the world at the NY Pro...when i looked last, phil heath won that show and kamaili was 6th...even after he supposedly reinvented himself...

Actually, King considered himself 4th at that show, since many of his friends there thought he should have been 4th.

Tim, can you please amend MuscleMemory to reflect what King's friends thought?

thanks!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »
Actually, King considered himself 4th at that show, since many of his friends there thought he should have been 4th.

Tim, can you please amend MuscleMemory to reflect what King's friends thought?

thanks!

oh boy..I can't wait to read this...
footloose and fancy free

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 09:18:38 AM »
MONSTER GH CHANGE!

That's a very attractive woman he's got there.
Greed is good!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 09:40:50 AM »
yeah man look at them titties on that chick!!! ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 09:45:11 AM »
 I concur. She is...very pretty. A real woman right there...its good to see noboy flaming her. She isnt smokin or hot or badass or fierce or feroscious...she's just that. Attractive and pretty. Thats a compliment in all its own.

Chris is weird witht he gay eyebrows and obviously gh and gear made a difference in his apperance but he's always upfront and honest about things and is easy to talk to PLUS...he has an uncanny memory which really shocked me and made me a supporter of his. Let me explain...

I competed in a show in dec-04...he guest posed. We chatted in the pump up room...slung some BS around...asked me my name shook hands...after the show on the way out he said goodbye to me and included my name again..."Alright, BlockHead take it easy man congratulations again...good luck to you brother, I'll see you again..."

3 months later w/ no pro-tan and 30lbs heavier I see him at the ASC...he's by the Weider booth...I walk by he kind of had a crowd by him. I didnt bother to go up to him like a fanboy...just kind of strolled by...I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around...Chris says...'Hey Blockhead...wassup cant stop to say hello? How was the drive in from Chicago? Whens the next show for you?'

Ever since...despite his shitty collumn in MD and his subpar placements in recent shows...Chris is the real deal...he's a class act. How many pro BB's ever remembered you after meeting them? You think Jay'dead monotone' Cutler would ever remember half of you heethens from one show to the next? Pffftt!
?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 10:52:19 AM »
MONSTER GH CHANGE!

he stole that suit from michael irvin...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 10:56:10 AM »
He said he was eating McDonald's a lot in 2001.  A friend of mine did nothing but drink and do drugs and eat McDonald's in 2003 and got up to 235 and shredded at 5'10 - never underestimate these hormones.  By the way, my friend is 210 pounds and fat now.

I disagree about Chris showing the signs of GH in his face though.  He is one of the few pros who does not.

Damn man clean your glasses! Chris' jaw is almost bigger than Gutler's!
just push some weight!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2006, 10:56:56 AM »
You think Jay'dead monotone' Cutler would ever remember half of you heethens from one show to the next? Pffftt!
No way Jay Cutler could ever forget St. D Weed out the Weak's eyeliner, soft pudgy body, and troll-like presence. Someone post the pic please for old time's sake!

Special "Elephantitis" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2006, 11:44:59 AM »

Tru...Tru...my bad!

Yea that was one of the most classic pictures of a fat TOOL w/ eyeliner on in an ANIMAL t-shirt

Universal may have lost lots of buisness with a ginormous stroke like that sportin their shirt.
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
No way Jay Cutler could ever forget St. D Weed out the Weak's eyeliner, soft pudgy body, and troll-like presence. Someone post the pic please for old time's sake!

Special "Elephantitis" Ed

Im a white guy now ???

And last time I checked I was in my 40s :-\

whatever you say Special "I post as 240 is back and many more gimmick accounts" Ed

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2006, 09:37:31 PM »
whatever you say Special "I post as 240 is back and many more gimmick accounts" Ed
Hahahahahaha!!! Funny that 'Weed of the Week' used to make the same ridiculous allegation all the time. Coincidence? Think not. Oh yeah, and Weed stopped posting right around the same time you started posting. Getbiggers aren't stupid.

Special "Sgt. Slaughter" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2006, 09:56:22 PM »
#

2cute

• Getbig II
  • Figure all the way!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 11:00:47 PM »
Cook sucks...Hes got nothing but a bloated GH face and ultra fake hair with a bake-on tan.

If anyone was All Drugs, it would be him. He has had some kind of health problem which led to a huge M E L T D O W N but nobody wants to discuss it for some reason....

hahaha, your a fucking toolbag/girl/doushebag....i know steve and justin personally and know that their not "all Drugs", your so fucking clueless. Your nothing but a fucking hater, go get laid or somthing fagget. And 2 everybody that read Steve had a health problem and Meltown, really? when? your a fucking lame ass dude that is a fucking joke on all the boards, nothing but a fucking loser....

SAGE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2006, 11:05:01 PM »
hahaha, your a fucking toolbag/pussy/doushebag....i know steve and justin personally and know that their not "all Drugs", your so fucking clueless. Your nothing but a fucking hater, go get laid or somthing fagget. And 2 everybody that read Steve had a health problem and Meltown, really? when? your a fucking lame ass dude that is a fucking joke on all the boards, nothing but a fucking loser....

SAGE

Whatever you say BigSDawg...Do you remember when you were juicing as a teen at about 140 lbs then claiming natural....You then deleted all the threads asking for drug advice when you were all of what, 15 or 16 years old?

Besides, I never said Steve had a meltdown.  That post is about Chris Cook.  No idea where you got that from.

I liked you all the way up until I found out you were lying about being a natural. 

2cute

• Getbig II
  • Figure all the way!!!
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2006, 11:07:47 PM »
Your an idiot and your giving me a headache, you should quit posting, and go get some pussy and talking shit about sombody u know nothing about is not cool at all, fucking doushe bag.

sage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 11:24:06 PM »
Your an idiot and your giving me a headache, you should quit posting, and go get some pussy and talking shit about sombody u know nothing about is not cool at all, fucking doushe bag.

sage

Steve IS ALL DRUGS though.
Its just that you and him and the rest of the GAYHEM fags are so delusional that you can`t/don`t see it.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 11:31:38 PM »
Kulco is what like 20 ?? hahahaha his body will shut down ...everyone who juices early always look like crap when they are 25 or so  (except Lee Preist)...

yeah just like Cutler, Branch Warren, Shawn Ray, Cormier, Victor, Priest as you already mentioned, etc. What are you talking about????

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 11:40:35 PM »
Its just that you and him and the rest of the Mayhem fags are so delusional that you can`t/don`t see it.

Hey "True Adonis" why don't you do us all a favor, grow a pair of balls, juice yourself to the gills for the next 5 years, and when you realize that you STILL look like complete shit and you're not a fraction as good as the people you say are "all drugs," you can finally admit you're wrong and have NO CLUE what you are talking about.

Are there some pro's or top amateurs that wouldn't be shit without drugs: sure there are. However you fall into the category where YOU WOULDN'T BE SHIT WITH DRUGS and YOU CERTAINLY AREN'T SHIT WITHOUT DRUGS.

MONSTER MELTDOWN

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2006, 12:14:51 AM »

If you think Ed and 240 are the same person, you sir are retarded.
Motherboy (the band).

2cute

• Getbig II
  • Figure all the way!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2006, 01:17:01 AM »
Its just that you and him and the rest of the Mayhem fags are so delusional that you can`t/don`t see it.

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SPERM.........

SaGe