Author Topic: Team: Teh Game Tribute Thread  (Read 5370 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Team: Teh Game Tribute Thread
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 05:20:06 AM »
lol you are back. ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 06:14:29 AM »
I've met a few guys like 'The Game' when travelling. I always seem to get stuck sitting beside them on long-haul flights. To a one, they are Middle Eastern guys (usually Saudi) who have so much money that they just fly around trying not to get bored. Always hyping themselves and talking about their ladies back home while they order drink after drink after drink - hey, it's free, let's keep that stewardess bringin' it. Ultimately, they have nothing to offer, and they know it, you know it, and they know you know it.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 12:07:39 PM »
nad you know you love it
its comin today

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
team gaylord appreciation.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 12:21:12 PM »
good thing team "the gayme" and the musclemania pro have just about ruined any chance of musclemania ever being taken seriously.  Musclemania pro you seem like a nice guy, I just don't agree with the whole "I'm doing a narural show but I ain't natural, but that's ok cause no one else is either"  don't care about any of that I just think it's bullshit.  If I ever do a natural show and you or one of the guys from team the game is in it you can bet your bottom dollar that a 25lbs dumbell is gonna "slip" outta my natural hand right onto your "not natural but no one else is" foot.
nasser=piece of shit

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
did anyone else read his post with an indian accent? i did.
Deep Tissue Massage

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
good thing team "the gayme" and the musclemania pro have just about ruined any chance of musclemania ever being taken seriously.  Musclemania pro you seem like a nice guy, I just don't agree with the whole "I'm doing a narural show but I ain't natural, but that's ok cause no one else is either"  don't care about any of that I just think it's bullshit.  If I ever do a natural show and you or one of the guys from team the game is in it you can bet your bottom dollar that a 25lbs dumbell is gonna "slip" outta my natural hand right onto your "not natural but no one else is" foot.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2006, 01:42:00 PM »
                    :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

your a moron, you entered a so called natural competition and are clearly juiced to the gills. ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2006, 01:45:36 PM »
your a moron, you entered a so called natural competition and are clearly juiced to the gills. ::)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

affy

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »
Dats right....I responsible for 2 bombings.....

lol

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 02:23:58 PM »
Team The Terrorist.

affy

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 10:29:32 PM »
SWEET!

And, Team: "The Game" all work out at my gym...gotta love the Paki/middle-eastern ratio here in Orange County. Like 50%. They're cool tho...just gotta watch out for bombs and strange liquids and such.

They even taught me how to say "I don't speak Farsi" in Farsi. It's: "man farsi harif lkfj3TU(*&2kfjh"
(can't ever remember the last part)

lmao...thats persian man...they're not arab or paki

its "maan farsi harf neemizanam"

im half persian ;D

de Rooij

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2006, 11:00:16 PM »
Makes me think - would the replies and reactions be so sarcastic or hateful if Team The Game was still from the East but with a different skin color e.g from Czech Republic?  ::)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 01:11:26 AM »
Makes me think - would the replies and reactions be so sarcastic or hateful if Team The Game was still from the East but with a different skin color e.g from Czech Republic?  ::)

considering most of us hate muslims the most, probably not........duh ::)
its comin today

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2006, 02:41:51 AM »
I am back by popular request … I have realized a lot of you guys missed me.  My glasses the on in the fist pic is Ralph Lauren and the other one in Lamborghini

JJ you still have love for your Asian Brothers. :-*  I didn’t c any of ur pix!!!

Zack:  there was no quality owning you just hate drugs and who ever talks about them … if so why are you on this board from the 1st?? Don’t hate THE GAME if you’re a bad player 8)

Sami and I worked together on an off-season cycle after (April06) and he ended up 227lbs and looked better than ever.  Then we started working on the NOC prep. After I got him the contract with NOC, a pro-card without qualification, and a 4 night hotel accommodation.  gr8 support from PDI

We both had different obligation which conflicted each other … so we decided to work separately … so Sami is on his own from 5th August and he can manage fine until the day of the show.  I don’t want to share my predictions … but let’s just say you are all going to be shocked when you see him on stage.  Hope Rhino feeds Sami All the Pizza after the show … so I don’t have to do so when he gets bak ;D

I have couple of guys I am preparing for a show in Bahrain (Flex Championship) … plus I am the Judges Committee Chairman for the upcoming show in Bahrain and I am the Promoter for Grand KAI 06 show in Saudi Arabia … Plus my work … So as you see I am pretty busy …

I was planning to attend the NOC in NY and I did get an invitation from the PDI.  But the Visa was a hassle and they required a 2 month prior submission of the complete paper work and they would keep my passport with them.  I do a lot of traveling so I can’t halt my Passport for 2 months. 

I read the boards from time to time … and what really shocked me was when I use to talk about the drug in the sport everyone use to freak out.  I think GH15 made it clear to everyone where the industry stands.  But what he said about the tested shows lacks a lot of facts.  Anyway I don’t ant to get into details but just keep in mind that most of the time the test is done after the finals and after giving away the medals.  So inject able Lasix aint always the right choice and in the amateur world a lot of guys don’t take the risk in inject able Lasix (although we get here for US$1.00 per ampule) and stick to the tablets.  Thus that is only a diuretic what about the drugs they use to build and retain muscle until the day of the show + certain aspect of the diet are different and the carb depletion and loading is a bit different.

And that’s all folks

Back to rule the world.

Team:The Game - Never Say Die.

Any questions?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise