Author Topic: End of Ephedra at all doses?  (Read 5508 times)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: End of Ephedra at all doses?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 09:46:56 PM »
All that's been banned is herbal ephedra.  You can get 25 mg tablets of ephedrine OTC at any Walgreens or CVS:

It just got banned and sales will end in a week or so.  You can still get herbal in 10 mg doses (essentially the supp. companies made exactly 1/2 dose per pill - so take two pills and you have the original formula).  I personally didn't buy any more - but just letting anybody know that they have a few days more to get in on it.

http://www.mysupplementstore.com/suwi25ofpuep.html

Motherboy (the band).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 05:03:14 PM »
I get mine here: http://www.elitenetpharmacy.com/pd_ephedrine_hcl.cfm

now all you worry-warts can shut up

just got 1000 of these in the mail for 120 bucks.....came from the UK, white plastic screw top container with the pills hand packed in a plastic bag.   no labels, no markings on pills....they're slightly smaller than the vasopro, however they're not purported to contain the guafenesen so....... :-\   we'll see i guess
its comin today

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 05:18:30 PM »
just got 1000 of these in the mail for 120 bucks.....came from the UK, white plastic screw top container with the pills hand packed in a plastic bag.   no labels, no markings on pills....they're slightly smaller than the vasopro, however they're not purported to contain the guafenesen so....... :-\   we'll see i guess

That just seems aweful shady.

How do you have any clue what is in those pills?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 05:21:42 PM »
ahh you should have gotten the smaller bottle till you knew how they work for you. I found they are under-dosed.

i'm not worried so much about the money, i'll at least make back what i paid for them off of my fat friends who are always clamoring for a "magic pill"

i'm probably gonna do a crush/taste test with my vasopro and see if i can tell a difference, i have no other real way of testing....maybe do it by dipping my pinky in it like i'm a cop on a cocaine bust
its comin today

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »
I still have a case (that's right a case) of "thermal red" a generic version of dymetadrine extreme eca...
:-*

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 05:50:51 PM »
Come to Canada, it has never been banned.

Yes it was.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 07:06:07 PM »
"This is just great news because the evidence is everywhere - ephedra is a killer," she said. "It revs you up, you feel great, you have no appetite. ... But with some people it causes heart palpitations, heart attacks and strokes."

yes, the evidence is everywhere!!!!  we just won't list a single scientifc study of such evidence!!!

I know!  It's f'g bullshit.
 ::) ::) ::)

I'd love to see statistics on men keeling over during sex  ::)

i'm not sure if you guys know this...

ephedra isn't band because it kills a couple people... sure that raises public concern, but one of the real reasons is that it can easily (I use the phrase easily loosely) be converted to methaphetamine (crystal meth)...

gf.

You honestly believe that's the reason  ???   ::) ::) ::)
:

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 07:09:16 PM »
i'm not worried so much about the money, i'll at least make back what i paid for them off of my fat friends who are always clamoring for a "magic pill"

i'm probably gonna do a crush/taste test with my vasopro and see if i can tell a difference, i have no other real way of testing....maybe do it by dipping my pinky in it like i'm a cop on a cocaine bust
They are real. They are Pakistani Unexo ephedrines (unexo printed on the tab right?). I think they are actually 30mg. They work well for me and I think dosage is spot on. And I have used thousands and thousands of ephedrines so I know how I react.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 07:26:43 PM »
psuedoephedrine has very different effects on your body than ephedrine... even the meth made from the psuedo form is much less potentant

you can still get synthetic pure ephedrine - try Primatene Tablets!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »
you can still get synthetic pure ephedrine - try Primatene Tablets!

Bronkaid = twice the dose @ 1/2 the price  ;)
:

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
they still got some at the gas station down the road.....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 11:38:25 PM »
They are real. They are Pakistani Unexo ephedrines (unexo printed on the tab right?). I think they are actually 30mg. They work well for me and I think dosage is spot on. And I have used thousands and thousands of ephedrines so I know how I react.

yes, at first glance i looked through the powder-coated paper and didnt see any writing, but then i untied the bag and sure enough Unexo is printed on there.  gonna try em tomorrow and see if i feel a difference.   the only ephedrine i've used yet is vasopro
its comin today

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 12:36:37 AM »
The Ephedrine supplement never worked as good as the medication, so who cares if it is banned

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 04:03:44 AM »
A friend of mine bought a bottle of ephedra and even though he hadn't used it yet he stiil  had a heart attack.
That just goes to show you how DEADLY ephedra is! Just purchasing it could give you palpitations ::)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »
I got a form letter from the feds and I can sell my remaining stock for 9 more weeks.  Than it's off the shelves.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 11:37:05 AM »
I got a form letter from the feds and I can sell my remaining stock for 9 more weeks.  Than it's off the shelves.

how much business do you do through that website of yours?  you have to email in order to make a purchase?

epic inconvenience
its comin today