Author Topic: Monster NEW old pic of daddy waddy from 04  (Read 8849 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Monster NEW old pic of daddy waddy from 04
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 05:20:14 AM »
everybody here worrys about me too much they need to take up weightlifting
A

body88

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 07:04:02 AM »
#1, he didn't say anything like impossible.  #2,  why do so many people point out that it's easier for a guy 5' 8" than a guy 6' 3"

It is easier for a guy at 5'8 to be bigger than a guy at 6'3. Why do you think lee priest is gigantic at 198 lbs?  Less frame to fill in. Natural shorter range of motion on the muscles. A big guy can get huge. But genrally it takes a little more. Why do you think you do not see many 6 foot plus bodybuilders.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 06:13:06 PM »
You are a fucking moron. It isn't any harder for a tall guy to get big. Taller guys can hold a lot more lean muscle mass than short guys. You're basically saying that it's impossible for a tall guy to get big without steroids. Total bullshit.

Its not harder for a guys over 6 feet to fill in his frame than a 5'8" guy?
BrianX, i respt my case, and you are in the clueless getbig category.

Daddywaddy looks amazing, I just know hes not natural. If he was, he would be gracing the front pages of natural bodybuilding mag, and kicking ass at natural shows...
if you really are daddywaddy, get on stage boy. if not, still kudos to you..thats cool too

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 09:47:22 AM »
www.TrueProtein.com - for the TON of protein, creatine, and supplies (AND CASH!), you guys are great.

www.GetAnabolics.com - for the stacks, shopping spree, and bodyfat measurement tools - you guys are great.

Oliver - for the $350 cash prize - you the man!

Tommywishbone - for the $100 Don Ross Muscularity Award- you the man!

www.MusclemafiaClothes.c om & Keith - for the fistful of T-shirts - you the man!

Extreme Labs and GetItOnNY of getbig.com - mad props for the TON of supplements!

www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com - Dan & Bob, thanks for the $200 cash donation to the winner!

www.NutritionalEdge.org for $100 shopping spree on Nutritional Edge products to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.

www.CaliberFitness.com for $180 in prizes and bee Pollen for contestants #4-8

www.RustyJeffers.net - IFBB Pro Rusty Jeffers for donating a copy of his new instructional DVD "Pose Like a Pro" to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.  ALso a free poster to the two top class winners.

240, ever think of creating a paypal account for the contest so some generous getbiggers can donate to the prize winner, a dollar or two here and there, it might ad up to something substantial?

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 11:41:42 AM »

Very good chest development, but judging from this pic and your rear double-bi, you really need to bring your lats out.  What are you doing for them right now?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
Very good chest development, but judging from this pic and your rear double-bi, you really need to bring your lats out.  What are you doing for them right now?

my lats are big im just not flaring them out in any pics
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 02:16:22 PM »
What exactly is that pose called?  ???

Monster V-Taper
Jesus I'm laughing so hard... I love getbig...  It's doesn't matter, what someone looks like people will find the negative stuff and just nail it.  Too funny you guys,
Pose Name: The Rigamortis
Execution: Extend arms in a corpse like fashion.  Arch back slightly, roll neck back and vigorously stiffen your entire body.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »

Weird looking pecs, look store bought, hmmmmmmmmm.Very unnatural looking.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 12:30:47 PM »
Jesus I'm laughing so hard... I love getbig...  It's doesn't matter, what someone looks like people will find the negative stuff and just nail it.  Too funny you guys,
Pose Name: The Rigamortis
Execution: Extend arms in a corpse like fashion.  Arch back slightly, roll neck back and vigorously stiffen your entire body.

is it really called the "rigamortis" or u fuccin around
A

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 03:18:10 PM »
lookin cut! 8)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 01:32:28 PM »
imo daddy has a great build,he trains his balls off for it im sure,you dont get a build like that without training hard and eating a good tight diet
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 04:50:18 PM »
imo daddy has a great build,he trains his balls off for it im sure,you dont get a build like that without training hard and eating a good tight diet

weightlifting is who i am and i love to train, alot of times there is nothing 'better' to do than lift weights, u know what i mean. everyday is a chance for me to improve myself, everyday it is UP TO ME how much of a change i will make to my physique today...

but you dont need a special diet, its all protien or fats or carbs no science, you eat little you get cut, you eat alot you repair, grow and get fat
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »
is it really called the "rigamortis" or u fuccin around
LOL... Fucking around ;D