Author Topic: The 2006 IFBB Worlds. Oksana Grishina NEW IFBB fitness PRO!!  (Read 27336 times)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The 2006 IFBB Worlds. Oksana Grishina NEW IFBB fitness PRO!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 08:08:29 AM »
Alex,

She looks GREAT!!!! It will be interesting to see how she does in the Pro ranks......I assume she will get a lot of modeling work as well :)

Lena

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
Alex,

She looks GREAT!!!! It will be interesting to see how she does in the Pro ranks......I assume she will get a lot of modeling work as well :)

Lena

2007 IFBB EUROPA SUPER SHOW
August 10-11, 2007
Arlington, Texas

2007 IFBB ATLANTIC CITY PRO SHOW
September 14 -15, 2007
Atlantic City, New Jersey

Alex

• Getbig IV

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »
Alex, she is very lean and pretty but if she will compete in US against Adela, Kim and the rest of the pack she will not do very good. Just honest observation.
I saw a Russian girl I think her name is Irina something at Diamond Gym, now she is da bomb. She looks awasome. I think she is also a pro.

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »
Alex, she is very lean and pretty but if she will compete in US against Adela, Kim and the rest of the pack she will not do very good. Just honest observation.
I saw a Russian girl I think her name is Irina something at Diamond Gym, now she is da bomb. She looks awasome. I think she is also a pro.

I shall not get into dispute. Private opinion: fitness - degrades. Closely look last tournament. A level of a competition - very low. The quantity of tournaments is reduced. How many it is possible to name PRO fitness - "ROLE MODEL"?
KIM????  ???
Beautiful, womanly, sexual women who cannot do acrobatic elements - compete in FIGURE!!! Fitness is not acrobatics! Fitness - not bodybuilging!!

Irina something at Diamond Gym - Irina Mishina:
http://www.body-building.ru/forums/index.php?showtopic=3031&st=0

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »
YES, thats her. I saw that picture and I saw her train few days ago. She is even better now. Who is this is girl anyway? You know her?
I am not saying anything bad about Oksana. Her routine is good, but her physique is not up to IFBB standard. There are many girls that look much better in Fitness. I mean physique. She is very attractive woman.

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 11:36:52 PM »
YES, thats her. I saw that picture and I saw her train few days ago. She is even better now. Who is this is girl anyway? You know her?
I am not saying anything bad about Oksana. Her routine is good, but her physique is not up to IFBB standard. There are many girls that look much better in Fitness. I mean physique. She is very attractive woman.

List! Please list IFBB fitness-PRO which have a "standard" constitution? Now the standard - absence of a waist, a short neck and muscular development as at bodybuilging.

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 05:33:59 AM »
List! Please list IFBB fitness-PRO which have a "standard" constitution? Now the standard - absence of a waist, a short neck and muscular development as at bodybuilging.

You got to be kidding. I guesss you didnt watch any of the Ms.Fitness Olympia or Fitness International contests. If Oksana competes on that level, she will be destroyed. She is good for Russia, but not ready for US. You will see. Routine good but not good enough and physique is not up to Olympia standard. Not even close.
Not hating, just stating the facts. Good potential though.

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2007, 05:54:07 AM »
You got to be kidding. I guesss you didnt watch any of the Ms.Fitness Olympia or Fitness International contests. If Oksana competes on that level, she will be destroyed. She is good for Russia, but not ready for US. You will see. Routine good but not good enough and physique is not up to Olympia standard. Not even close.
Not hating, just stating the facts. Good potential though.
What jokes!! Who madam Ms. Fitness Olympia 2006 and Fitness International 2007??? They the standard of beauty? They " ROLE MODEL "??

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 09:13:41 AM »
What jokes!! Who madam Ms. Fitness Olympia 2006 and Fitness International 2007??? They the standard of beauty? They " ROLE MODEL "??

Alex,
You mean Adela Garcia who is a Ms. Fitness Olympia and moderator on this site and Kim Klein are not role models and Oksana is a role model for Fitness. You come on American based board and while everybody is respectful to your "promotion" of Russian athletes, you are disrespecting great champions.
This is ridiculous. I wish Oksana the best, but I will be really suprised if she would crack top 10 at the Olympia with that physique or routine. She has a long way to go to be compared with either Adela or Kim or actually any of the top girls.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2007, 10:50:48 AM »
I have seen Oksana compete and I hope she does well on the professional circuit.  She has a beautiful body and face and has great charisma on stage.  Good luck!

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2007, 10:57:08 AM »
Alex,
You mean Adela Garcia who is a Ms. Fitness Olympia and moderator on this site and Kim Klein are not role models and Oksana is a role model for Fitness. You come on American based board and while everybody is respectful to your "promotion" of Russian athletes, you are disrespecting great champions.
This is ridiculous. I wish Oksana the best, but I will be really suprised if she would crack top 10 at the Olympia with that physique or routine. She has a long way to go to be compared with either Adela or Kim or actually any of the top girls.

1. Kimberly Klein
2. Adela Garcia
or
1. Adela Garcia
2. Kimberly Klein
who 3; 4; 5 and the following?
Oksana - not an ideal fitness. I agree.
FITNESS - American national product. I agree.
To win America - it is necessary to live in America.
Laughter is a relaxation. I to you help to relax.  :P

I wish you health and happiness. Criterion of true is practice. Dispute will be finished only on a stage. Russia has experience when Iveta Statsenko have frankly condemned.

The rich sponsor from the known trade mark in the fitness-industry is necessary.
To you it is again ridiculous)))???

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »
Will see at the Europa

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
Oksana will probably do very well.

Physique wise, great stucture.

Routine wise, I have never seen her routine, but I bet it is *very* high standard. I have competed againest the Europeans, and their routines are beyond top notch, especially the eastern europeans. We are talking of ex-dancers/gymnasts, their style of very different from US, high artistic levels and flexibility. To reach the top in Russia alone, her routine must have been off the hook.

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 08:53:11 AM »

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 12:20:20 PM »
Now thats what I am talking about. This chic is hot.

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 06:56:02 AM »
Oksana will probably do very well.

Physique wise, great stucture.

Routine wise, I have never seen her routine, but I bet it is *very* high standard. I have competed againest the Europeans, and their routines are beyond top notch, especially the eastern europeans. We are talking of ex-dancers/gymnasts, their style of very different from US, high artistic levels and flexibility. To reach the top in Russia alone, her routine must have been off the hook.

CQ, I'd have to agree.  The europeans are crazy good at routine rounds! 
As far as physique...I think (and pictures only tell part of a story) that she has a great build for the sport.  Good luck to her this year in the US.

Rick

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 09:37:00 AM »
 :P

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 11:18:56 PM »
 :D

Alex

• Getbig IV

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2007, 11:40:16 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 02:44:29 PM »
looks awesome.  really pretty girl and I would love to see her routine.  I bet it's great

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 11:41:04 PM »
looks awesome.  really pretty girl and I would love to see her routine.  I bet it's great

Beauty and fashion. Keep in shape.
     This is a part of conversation with Oksana Grishina, the fitness manager of the wellness-club “Oasis”, the Absolute Champion of Europe in 2005, Miss Baltiya in 2005, the silver medalist of The World Championship in 2005, the international expert in bodybuilding and fitness.
-   Oksana, what are the main reasons for going in for fitness?
-   Fitness is our health and good physical shape. If you go in for fitness you become physically and spiritually stronger. And, besides, it helps to get rid of prejudices. Fitness topes up and gives the huge supply of energy. For example, it is enough to spend 20 minutes at an aerobic class and you will forget about daily problems and feel a great deal better.
-   What could you recommend those who want to begin training in a fitness club?
-   Before the training you should get used to it, I mean you should start training step-by-step while going through athletic acclimatization. You should start with light weights not to be overtired.  It is better to do everything with experts (doctors, trainers, instructors of aerobic classes) assistance. And at the same time you should keep to a new diet based on healthy and balanced nutrition. It will help you to achieve desirable results in a short period of time and keep in shape. If you begin now you will be able to produce results by winter and correct your shape in summer.
-   How often one should go to a fitness club and what is the approximate time of training?
-   The minimum is three times a week; the maximum is five times a week. The time of training is an individual decision. For someone it can be about two hours if he likes mixing with people. But the heave lifting training aimed at building up muscles should last only for thirty or forty minuets. If you want just only to keep in shape the training should last for an hour and a half plus cardio training.
-   What would you recommend those who avoid training in a gym?
-   Many women say: “A gym is not for us”; mane men say: “Aerobic classes are not for us”.  At the end, if you are interested in training in a gym, you, by all means, will be interested in aerobic classes. So the optional decision is to combine a gym with aerobic classes. But if you want to achieve quick results, you should consult with the experts in fitness. Training with an expert is three times better that training without assistance.
-   Is it true that “Oasis” is a club of persons holding the same views?
-   Absolutely! The chief thing is that all our clients are united by the wiliness and desire to be beautiful and healthy. So our clients, being clients of a small club, are able to hold the same views. Besides, they can undoubtedly feel comfortable in the club not only for the professionals in fitness and nutrition, but for the wide range of facilities and good service which are important for training and mixing with people. That is why you can feel as if being in a new harmonious world of sport and fitness which radically differ from the world you see every day.
P.S. The Championship of Russia in fitness will take place on the forth and fifth of November in Moscow. Oksana is going to participate in it. We wish her to win the best prize.

Nadezhda Lisina.
http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?album=120&pos=36

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:26 PM »
Baltic Broadway № 4. Holidays full of activity.

Autumn in the fitness style.
     It is a kind of tradition to begin a new life full of such expressions as “loosing weight” and “going in for sports” with autumn coming. And the right way of doing it is well known in all the Kaliningrad fitness clubs.
The quick march.
     If you are not satisfied with your own body and determined in changing something the worst you can do is to get caught in different diets and physical activity. All the experts in fitness warm against achieving immediate and quick results in fitness if you train without assistance. It is almost similar to committing suicide.
     And there is another extreme – to go to fitness clubs only from time to time supposing that some day you will achieve results.
     If you are going to loose weight racing with friends or your “fitness colleagues” you should remember that this exciting process could transform you into a gambler. The most important is a healthy life style plus a system of training and your strong desire with availability to change something in your shape. 
The orange autumn.
     “Orange fitness Babylon”, the fitness club of the premium class, can give you a lot of opportunities to go in for sport with pleasure. You will be satisfied not only with its luxurious accommodation and diversity of programmes for different groups of muscles, swimming pool, spa, sauna, solarium, therapeutic massage, but with personal towels, overalls and free drinking water.   
     This club is the unique club in Kaliningrad which works according to the “special club system”: if you go to this club you will be able to buy a club card not only for two months but for the whole year. After buying the card you will go to the club without limits and suspend a privilege of revoking the certificate if you have to leave the city.
                                                                                                       Elena Klimovich.

http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?album=120&pos=35