Author Topic: Pride's US debut matchups.....  (Read 6438 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Pride's US debut matchups.....
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »
little boy I saw the original ufc live on pay per view i'm no TUF newbie like most of you are :)

you asked who i would like to see fedor fight and I listed who above hence the "read above" ::)

so have him fight randelman who is basically the same fighter as coleman ::)

why would shogun want fedor, the best fighter in the world if he supposedly needs a fight before fighting coleman
that makes no sense

and those aren't the matchups people want atleast not true mma fans that want to see a competitive fight rather than some has been that already got killed by fedor once before

E

First off, what Shogun wants and what PRIDE wants are two different things there. Secondly, those matchups are fine. I'm sure PRIDE wants to see the Americans win so that people will get on board the wagon and start ordering the PPV's. It seems you know absolutely nothing about the fact that DSE is an entertainment corporation first. Profits are their first priority. Third, you strike me as more of a TUF noobie than some of the others here.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 11:28:31 PM »
First off, what Shogun wants and what PRIDE wants are two different things there. Secondly, those matchups are fine. I'm sure PRIDE wants to see the Americans win so that people will get on board the wagon and start ordering the PPV's. It seems you know absolutely nothing about the fact that DSE is an entertainment corporation first. Profits are their first priority. Third, you strike me as more of a TUF noobie than some of the others here.

first of all I never said profits weren't important.  That doesn't change the fact that coleman vs fedor is a shitty matchup whcih is really what I have been arguing this whole time.  Yeah coleman is a big name but it is a shitty matchup.  It's like having Tyson fight Larry Holmes again after he knocked him out early.  A true fan (like me) would never buy a fight just because the names are big.

how many of you bought shamrock ortiz part 2 fight? 

I didn't ;D

explain how those matchups are fine.  I assume the word "fine" to you means complete mismatch ???

also how do I come off as a TUF noobie or is this one of those "I insult your mother and then you insult my mother" situations

i'm betting it is :)

E

E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 02:15:32 PM »
first of all I never said profits weren't important.  That doesn't change the fact that coleman vs fedor is a shitty matchup whcih is really what I have been arguing this whole time.  Yeah coleman is a big name but it is a shitty matchup.  It's like having Tyson fight Larry Holmes again after he knocked him out early.  A true fan (like me) would never buy a fight just because the names are big.

I didn't ;D

explain how those matchups are fine.  I assume the word "fine" to you means complete mismatch ???

also how do I come off as a TUF noobie or is this one of those "I insult your mother and then you insult my mother" situations

E

One fight strikes me as a complete mismatch. As has been proven before in fighting, anything can happen dipshit. Secondly, you strike me as a TUF noobie because you grasp absolutely no concept of the fact that DSE is about profits and entertainment first, then what little crybaby fans like you want. I'm just glad that PRIDE is finally in the US and I'm just looking forward to seeing Fedor fight again.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 03:05:47 PM »

I didn't ;D

E

i bought this fight, and it wasn't on the purpose of seeing a good fight. Because lord knows the whole PPV sucked pretty much.... The sylvia fight was F*CKING sorry as hell. I would of rather seen two high school shtibags box, wouldve have been more punches landed. The reason i bought that fight was to see Tito punish poor old man Shamcock... and as much as i hate to see it i will but the third fight to in hopes of seeing Shamrock get his head beat in and hopefully watch Tito put Shamrock into retirement for good...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 03:48:43 PM »
One fight strikes me as a complete mismatch. As has been proven before in fighting, anything can happen dipshit. Secondly, you strike me as a TUF noobie because you grasp absolutely no concept of the fact that DSE is about profits and entertainment first, then what little crybaby fans like you want. I'm just glad that PRIDE is finally in the US and I'm just looking forward to seeing Fedor fight again.

yeah anything can happen buster douglas is thought of as such a great fighter because of one lucky win ::)

i'm not buying a show just because one fighter past his prime might get lucky, smart people spend wisely no matter how much their income is :)

and nobody other than you is talking about profits, we are talking about shitty matchups i know you are slow but please try and keep up

and your explaanition for me sounding like a tuf newbie makes no sense ::)

if I called you ugly you would reply "no you're ugly" haha ;D

E

E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 05:45:58 PM »
yeah anything can happen buster douglas is thought of as such a great fighter because of one lucky win ::)

i'm not buying a show just because one fighter past his prime might get lucky, smart people spend wisely no matter how much their income is :)

and nobody other than you is talking about profits, we are talking about shitty matchups i know you are slow but please try and keep up

and your explaanition for me sounding like a tuf newbie makes no sense ::)

if I called you ugly you would reply "no you're ugly" haha ;D

E

Nope, but you if I called you a dipshit would you reply with some long-winded statement that makes no sense? Looks like it. haha ;D

By the way, add more faces to the end of every sentence you type. It makes your points that much more serious!

By the way dipshit, I only see 2 fights that are confirmed as of right now according to that post. Do you know what the rest of the card is going to look like? Stop embarassing yourself you TUF retard.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 06:18:14 PM »
Nope, but you if I called you a dipshit would you reply with some long-winded statement that makes no sense? Looks like it. haha ;D

By the way, add more faces to the end of every sentence you type. It makes your points that much more serious!

By the way dipshit, I only see 2 fights that are confirmed as of right now according to that post. Do you know what the rest of the card is going to look like? Stop embarassing yourself you TUF retard.

haha meltown ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol the first guy ever on getbig to be offended by smiley faces have some more smiley faces ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and we are only talking about the two fights so far on the card and they are the same fights you have been arguing idiot  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

monster desperate attempt at trying to find ways to insult me ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

go watch forrest and stephan duke it out like 6th graders, I bEt that is your idea of a quality fight you DIPSHIT TUF NEWBIE :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »
haha meltown ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol the first guy ever on getbig to be offended by smiley faces have some more smiley faces ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and we are only talking about the two fights so far on the card and they are the same fights you have been arguing idiot  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

monster desperate attempt at trying to find ways to insult me ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

go watch forrest and stephan duke it out like 6th graders, I bEt that is your idea of a quality fight you DIPSHIT TUF NEWBIE :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

E

Epic meltdown. By the way, I'm not much of a UFC fan but good try. You, on the other hand....  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »
Epic meltdown. By the way, I'm not much of a UFC fan but good try. You, on the other hand....  ::)

yes i am such a ufc fan i'm so happy to see former ufc heavyweight champs at the top of the pride card ::)

your shit is so weak i almost feel guilty for owning you :D :D :D :D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 08:59:38 AM »
yes i am such a ufc fan i'm so happy to see former ufc heavyweight champs at the top of the pride card ::)

your shit is so weak i almost feel guilty for owning you :D :D :D :D

E

Because they're Americans and I think most Americans would like to see an American fight rather than a Jap. Are you that stupid? Stick to watching TUF, I heard you taped all of last season and spend your Saturday nights jerking off to it.

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 09:13:42 AM »
this thread is almost getting as entertaining as the fights themselves....where's Big John when you need him? "Lets get it on!!!"  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 09:25:42 AM »
Speaking of newbs... Berzerk, you might want to take a peek at Earl's post count...LOL

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 09:33:37 AM »
Speaking of newbs... Berzerk, you might want to take a peek at Earl's post count...LOL

Gee golly, posts mean a lot. That statement kind of shows your infatuation with getbig. I do more posting down in the alphabet boards than I do on the others. But good job pointing that out, might want to work on your insulting game.  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »
Because they're Americans and I think most Americans would like to see an American fight rather than a Jap. Are you that stupid? Stick to watching TUF, I heard you taped all of last season and spend your Saturday nights jerking off to it.

when did I say they had to asian or as you say a jap ::)

josh barnett is american and he has a victory over randy couture a guy everybody loves

my god you are the dumbest guy here i seriously feel guilty about owning you :-\

keep bringing up tuf after i called you a tuf newbie lol

me: "you're ugly"

berzerkury: "no you're ugly"

hahahahahhaahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2006, 10:32:57 AM »

yes a whopping 4.7 posts per day over the course of two years hahahahaha

i'm not even close to being a getbig regular compared to others

you knwo somebody is owned when they bring up your post count lmao :D :D :D :D

who else are you, i'm sure you are bitter about a past owning

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
this thread is almost getting as entertaining as the fights themselves....where's Big John when you need him? "Lets get it on!!!"  ;D

ever see cro cop fight igor

i'm cro cop

the rest are igor

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
ever see cro cop fight igor

i'm cro cop

the rest are igor

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

E

I think you're more of a Dos Caras Junior to be honest. Just like Dos Caras thought he could fight, you think you know what you're talking about. Sadly, both aren't true. I'm not Equipose by the way. Post counts mean absolutely nothing to me. Look at knny and toxic avenger for example.  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2006, 02:28:18 PM »
Gee golly, posts mean a lot. That statement kind of shows your infatuation with getbig. I do more posting down in the alphabet boards than I do on the others. But good job pointing that out, might want to work on your insulting game.  ::)

My insulting game? are we back to this grade 6 b.s ??, some people have access to the internet at work, esp. when they have their own office.. might want to factor that into your little equation there. Don't bother replying, I'm done with this b.s

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2006, 04:39:05 PM »
My insulting game? are we back to this grade 6 b.s ??, some people have access to the internet at work, esp. when they have their own office.. might want to factor that into your little equation there. Don't bother replying, I'm done with this b.s

What do you think I'm doing posting on Getbig throughout the day on weekdays dipshit? Or are you the only person in this world who works. Next time don't stick your nose in a thread if you're going to meltdown from one post that insults you.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2006, 10:36:20 PM »
What do you think I'm doing posting on Getbig throughout the day on weekdays dipshit? Or are you the only person in this world who works. Next time don't stick your nose in a thread if you're going to meltdown from one post that insults you.

STFU you little bitch, I've been on this site for over 5 years, I'm not going take shit from some newb with 140 posts like you, fucking troll..
and meltdown? LOL I don't think you know what a meltdown is little boy,  f*cking lamer go back to mayhem and suck some cock.
You're probably some 160lb. dipshit living in your mom's basement, LOL

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »
I think you're more of a Dos Caras Junior to be honest. Just like Dos Caras thought he could fight, you think you know what you're talking about.

keep telling yourself that it should help you sleep better at night 8)

btw you and the captain have so much in common (ie stupidity) i'm surprised you two haven't moved in with each other yet

lovers quarrel? ???

E
E

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »
Pride is better than ufc....
justmy2cents.... 8)

Scimowser

• Getbig V