Author Topic: Where's Mike Wolfe  (Read 1825 times)

ERIK

• Getbig I
Where's Mike Wolfe
« on: August 27, 2006, 06:16:27 AM »
Hi If youre reading this mike just trying to see if everythings cool with you man haent seen youre post on this board in awhile. i know you train at westside nick winters told me about the gym someday i want to check it out but i cant find the adress if possible could you post it id love to see what type of training goes on there the magazines dont do justice to actually training with the people that write the stuff. just like me training with eddy coan its easier training with him and him explaining  to you how to do this or that then you just reading about it. well any way just thought id say whats up havent seen you on this board in awhile.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Where's Mike Wolfe
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:39:23 AM »
Who the Hell is Mike Wolfe?

Hahaha  been busy man, I'm back in the loop though. Been working on cutting off a few pounds, I'm trying to get in the 308's. I'm down almost 40 pounds got 71 more to go.

Wolfy!!!!

ERIK

• Getbig I
Re: Where's Mike Wolfe
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 07:28:33 PM »
Congrats on your weight loss and your last meet you did mike. whats your bench at now. if i may ask. if you bench in the 308's man you are gonna be a beast youll probally be competing with like ryan kenelly or tiny meeker or somebody. you will do great though. are you doing any meets soon. And if your ever in the area you should stop by quads gym someday id love to get your autograph mike. goodluck on any upcoming meets and godbless.