Author Topic: Lee Priest - Robin Chang has cancelled his stuff  (Read 40769 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest - Robin Chang has cancelled his stuff
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »
This is so simple I can't believe it's gone 5 pages...

1. First, it's NOT AN IFBB MATTER...it's an issue between Robin (promoter) and Lee (athlete).

2. To LEE:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT USE THE TICKET FOR PERSONAL USE?

OH SHIT - BOB WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? I SAID YES BUT THAT WAS AFTER I WAS TOLD I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK. UNDERSTAND THAT NOW DO WE. IT WAS IN MY NAME LIKE YOU SAID - WHAT COULD THEY DO WITH IT. NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER IN MY NAME. WE BOTH SIGNED THE CONTRACT FOR THIS YEAR STATING THE PLANE TICKETS WOULD BE PAID FOR. HE KNEW THAT WAS IT THERE - HE SIGNED IT. OR IS THE CONTRACT LIKE THE RULES YOU CAN PICK AND CHOOSE AND CHANGE THINGS WHENEVER.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
So AMI has no agreement with the IFBB for the O and doesn't need to follow their contracts with IFBB Pros?   Still sounds like an issue for the athletes rep.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE I CAN DO THE PDI THEN. IF IT'S NOT THE IFBB'S SHOWS BUT AMI'S.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2006, 12:07:20 PM »
OH SHIT BOB WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?I SAID YES BUT THAT WAS AFTER I WAS TOLD I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.UNDERSTAND THAT NOW DO WE.IT WAS IN MY NAME LIKE YOU SAID WHAT COULD THEY DO WITH IT.NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER IN MY NAME. WE BOTH SIGNED THE CONTRACT FOR THIS YEAR STAING PLANE WOULD BE PAID FOR.HE KNEW THAT WAS IN THERE HE SIGNED IT.OR IS THE CONTRACT LIKE THE RULES YOU CAN PICK AND CHOOSE AND CHANGE THINGS WHENEVER.

yeah, i don't see why people can't see your point. they keep trying to bring up last year, even though it seems last year's issues have been resolved

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2006, 12:10:05 PM »
GUYS...

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill...

Let's not start reciting language of contracts and such.

I know Lee likes to spout off about the rules being followed and such...but lets not forget, he wasn't fined OR suspended despite breaking the Olympia contract last year.

Yes, he had to simply write a letter of apology, which he did...the "ticket matter" wasn't even thought of until Robin went to use the credit THIS year. You think with the Olympia prep and aftermath last year, that the first thing on Robins mind was a lousy $400 ticket?

The issue is overblown...Lee's company (Twinlab) will cover the flight anyway, I believe the hotel rsvp is still there as usual.

If there is anything Lee requests of me, he can simply pick up the phone or email me...

WENT TO USE THE CREDIT - IT WAS BOUGHT BACK IN JULY BOB. HE CANCELLED IT YESTERDAY. WHAT IT TOOK ALMOST A MONTH TO SAY OH I DIDNT GET CREDIT FOR IT. COME ON

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2006, 12:12:10 PM »
But it's flattering that Lee used the ticket for personal use instead of the Olympia?

No matter how you slice it...why should Robin have to buy ANOTHER ticket for Lee?

As I stated earlier in this thread, ultimately...they would be exchanging $20 bills.

How is it that Robin is the bad guy? Was he supposed to buy a ticket for Lee and whoever to go on vacation?

THEN WHY PUT IT IN MY CONTRACT THIS YEAR AND SIGN IT?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »
Ah Lee, so you wanna spill the beans or address your legions of Fans with what I dont know?
What exactly do you mean, did I miss something here?

Why dont you explain for us Superman :-*

AH YES YOU DID
WHEN YOUR SHIP CAME IN SHAWN
YOU WERE AT THE AIRPORT SORRY BUD :)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2006, 12:20:40 PM »
BINGO!
Motherboy (the band).

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »
Lee & a friend used last year's plane tix for a trip not related to the Mr. O. :o
Lee, the right thing to do was simply send the IFBB their money back when you decided to use them for personal use but then again that would have gone against who you are.
Out.

HEY SHAWN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES.

LETS OR JUST FEEL THE LOVE AND GO GIVE OUR MOTHER A HUG.... OH WAIT YOU CAN'T ..WHY IS THAT AGAIN?

BUT HEY GOD FORGIVES YOU ISN'T THAT RIGHT

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
OH SHIT BOB WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?I SAID YES BUT THAT WAS AFTER I WAS TOLD I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.

Who was it who told you?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2006, 12:29:18 PM »
I'm not sure what planet YOU'RE on Lee...

I did give Mrs. Ray a hug, as she was at Shawns house last week for Asia's 1st birthday party...

If your swetting the $300 airfare, lee...maybe I can get a collection going for ya.

(perhaps the lee priest foundation can lend a hand)...! ;D

You seem alwfully concerned about getting to the Olympia, knowing you'll be DQed at the PDI/NOC....Hmmmmm...!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
If the promoter signed a contract for THIS YEARS Mr.O that said tix were included then tix should be included.  Who cares about last year..that's done with and has NO bearing on THIS years NEW contract.  

On another note, I never figured a great bodybuilder like Shawn ray to be such a f---- wash women.  Bob writes a lot on here but is sort of diplomatic, but Shawn....man, what a girl.  On second thought Bobs a little wash women too but not as bad as SR.   

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2006, 12:46:46 PM »
Lee-

At what point do YOU accept responsibility for YOUR own actions?

You bail on the Olympia contract, after the show was promoted, after the arrangements were made, after many of your fans had already booked THEIR tickets, etc...

Now, this year you decide to sign the same contract as last year, after trashing the IFBB, Robin Chang, the Olympia, etc.....and you've got the balls to bitch about a lousy $400 ticket that YOU already used...???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2006, 12:50:07 PM »
about a lousy $400 ticket

Don't poopoo $400.

With that kinda loot, you can get a complete website, start to finish, and still have enough money left over to buy a delicious, romantic dinner for two!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2006, 12:56:13 PM »
Don't poopoo $400.

With that kinda loot, you can get a complete website, start to finish, and still have enough money left over to buy a delicious, romantic dinner for two!

"The Plug-Master"
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2006, 12:58:09 PM »
I do think that $99 is a little high for a lobster dinner, but that's because I consider Red Lobster to be fine dining.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2006, 12:59:37 PM »
I do think that $99 is a little high for a lobster dinner, but that's because I consider Red Lobster to be fine dining.

I ate 60 shrimp once at the all you could eat and I was sick for days :-X
E

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »
Lee-

At what point do YOU accept responsibility for YOUR own actions?

You bail on the Olympia contract, after the show was promoted, after the arrangements were made, after many of your fans had already booked THEIR tickets, etc...

Now, this year you decide to sign the same contract as last year, after trashing the IFBB, Robin Chang, the Olympia, etc.....and you've got the balls to bitch about a lousy $400 ticket that YOU already used...???

Hey Chick at what point do you accept your postion as the ATHLETES REP ::) ::) ::)  or is that the IFBB KISS ASS  I mean really Bob you ought to be ashamed of yourself.  I mean you are always patting yourself on the back on how great of a job you are doing for the athletes ::) ::) ::)  We can see how much you really do for the athletes ;) It is quite clear Bob.  Keep up the good work Bob.  

RHINO290

« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
Hey Chick at what point do you accept your postion as the ATHLETES REP ::) ::) ::)  or is that the IFBB KISS ASS  I mean really Bob you ought to be ashamed of yourself.  I mean you are always patting yourself on the back on how great of a job you are doing for the athletes ::) ::) ::)  We can see how much you really do for the athletes ;) It is quite clear Bob.  Keep up the good work Bob.  

more monster truth

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2006, 01:02:48 PM »

Well, we won't be dating  :-\
Just Bad Bad Blood!

RHINO290

« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »
Well, we won't be dating  :-\

Come on Baby, anywhere you want...sky's the limit

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »
Come on Baby, anywhere you want...sky's the limit

Well that is focusing, but not on the right thing  :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

RHINO290

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »
Well that is focusing, but not on the right thing  :-*

Don't worry, I am focused, I won't let you down.....thank you.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2006, 01:21:35 PM »
For the last time....THIS IS NOT AN PDI ISSUE.

No one made it a PDI issue, except for PDI supporters.

I talked to Robin Chang about this matter 4 days ago. I have all the facts right.

There is no disputing that a ticket was issued for Lee to compete in the Olympia.

There is no disputing that Lee did NOT compete in the Olympia.

There is no disputing the fact that Lee did use the ticket for his own personal use.

As Robin paid for the ticket, he has every right to expect a refund from Lee.

Jim Manion merely requested a letter of apology be written for BREAKING the contract...he has nothing to do with expenses/ promotion of the Olympia.

None of this came to light until Robin tried to use the flight credit THIS year, which he found out, was already used.

Chick -

You don't need to hear this, but just wanted you to know that this is one of your most well-written posts ever.

It's clear as day, spells out all the facts, and leaves no room for confusion or misinterpretation.

---

People can say "well, what happened last year is over and done with", but Robin acted properly when he attempted to apply the credit for last year's ticket to this year's free trip. 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2006, 01:25:33 PM »
typical schmoe response, likes to be told what to do by people with girly names and male-level testosterone counts
its comin today

newmom

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2006, 01:27:17 PM »
did chang ask for the money back after lee announced he was doing the pdi...and this doesnt mean I am a pdi supporter just curious

very interesting reading though