Author Topic: 4 weeks out from Mr. GetBig!!!! Predictions Anyone ?  (Read 14455 times)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
Re: 4 weeks out from Mr. GetBig!!!! Predictions Anyone ?
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2006, 01:21:41 PM »
Some of these are steroids, not as good as real juice. But still. Like M1T. The stuff a certain "Natural" was downing this winter.

YIP
Zack

OK so they are steroids but not as good as "real steroids"???  they are pro hormones, just cuz the Fizogen add call them steroids doesnt mean they are...They trigger your body to make more test just like eating steak before bed does or doing heavy squats or deads does, just on a bigger scale...If you dont want them in your competition thats cool but people are acting like he didnt do any hard work and he is "all pro hormones"...just pussys trying to find a way to justify why someone else look better then them...Im not just talking bout Bast but it happens to a lot of guys...

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2006, 01:23:06 PM »
240, keep training and dieting hard. Guys start dropping like this, in 4 weeks you could be collecting some serious prizes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
240 , you need to make 2 list for the website...one with the nattys like Herc, Adonis, alexxx and myself then the other list with Bast and the other roiders..

If King Yemeni (mindspin) emails it to me, I'll post it on the www.mrgetbig.com page.

I just handle the money and our super-generous sponsors!

www.TrueProtein.com - for the TON of protein, creatine, and supplies (AND CASH!), you guys are great.

www.GetAnabolics.com - for the stacks, shopping spree, and bodyfat measurement tools - you guys are great.

Compliments of IFBB Pro Jimmy Mentis for SSN Nutrition...
2 bottle of the MOV (2 month supply) and a
SSN t-shirt to the top 3 winners.

Oliver - for the $350 cash prize - you the man!

Tommywishbone - for the $100 Don Ross Muscularity Award- you the man!

www.MusclemafiaClothes.c om & Keith - for the fistful of T-shirts - you the man!

Extreme Labs and GetItOnNY of getbig.com - mad props for the TON of supplements!

www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com - Dan & Bob, thanks for the $200 cash donation to the winner!

www.NutritionalEdge.org for $100 shopping spree on Nutritional Edge products to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.

www.CaliberFitness.com for $180 in prizes and bee Pollen for contestants #4-8

www.RustyJeffers.net - IFBB Pro Rusty Jeffers for donating a copy of his new instructional DVD "Pose Like a Pro" to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.  ALso a free poster to the two top class winners.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2006, 01:24:14 PM »
240, keep training and dieting hard. Guys start dropping like this, in 4 weeks you could collecting some serious prizes.

thanks man, had to scale back the diet a tad - tried to cut carbs twice, and got sick twice.  Now i"m upping the protein, cutting back all junk, and still tolerating some higher gi carbs for now.  1 hour a day of walking at 3 mph after an hour on the weights.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2006, 01:24:17 PM »
OK so they are steroids but not as good as "real steroids"???  they are pro hormones, just cuz the Fizogen add call them steroids doesnt mean they are...They trigger your body to make more test just like eating steak before bed does or doing heavy squats or deads does, just on a bigger scale...If you dont want them in your competition thats cool but people are acting like he didnt do any hard work and he is "all pro hormones"...just pussys trying to find a way to justify why someone else look better then them...Im not just talking bout Bast but it happens to a lot of guys...
Some people take stuff with intentions of having them produce the results that they intended to have, and when they dont work on them they rationalize the fact that the banned substance that was used isnt as good as they thought it would so it doesnt count in all fairness... ::)
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2006, 01:29:06 PM »
If King Yemeni (mindspin) emails it to me, I'll post it on the www.mrgetbig.com page.

I just handle the money and our super-generous sponsors!

www.TrueProtein.com - for the TON of protein, creatine, and supplies (AND CASH!), you guys are great.

www.GetAnabolics.com - for the stacks, shopping spree, and bodyfat measurement tools - you guys are great.

Compliments of IFBB Pro Jimmy Mentis for SSN Nutrition...
2 bottle of the MOV (2 month supply) and a
SSN t-shirt to the top 3 winners.

Oliver - for the $350 cash prize - you the man!

Tommywishbone - for the $100 Don Ross Muscularity Award- you the man!

www.MusclemafiaClothes.c om & Keith - for the fistful of T-shirts - you the man!

Extreme Labs and GetItOnNY of getbig.com - mad props for the TON of supplements!

www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com - Dan & Bob, thanks for the $200 cash donation to the winner!

www.NutritionalEdge.org for $100 shopping spree on Nutritional Edge products to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.

www.CaliberFitness.com for $180 in prizes and bee Pollen for contestants #4-8

www.RustyJeffers.net - IFBB Pro Rusty Jeffers for donating a copy of his new instructional DVD "Pose Like a Pro" to the winner of the BEST POSER ROUTINE.  ALso a free poster to the two top class winners.

Did you solicit all those prizes?

Good job. That's a damn good prize list for a message board contest. Even if Rusty's donation is a wee bit weak.

You need to be in politics running your local Mayor's reelection campaign.

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2006, 01:33:54 PM »
Some people take stuff with intentions of having them produce the results that they intended to have, and when they dont work on them they rationalize the fact that the banned substance that was used isnt as good as they thought it would so it doesnt count in all fairness... ::)

Ya that part of what he is doing is stupid...no need to try and make excuses or rationalize it..

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2006, 01:35:56 PM »
If the rules state that pro hormones mean you are not natural, then bast is out end of story,

btw jaejonna looks like more like 10-13%, but he could go down to 8-10% imo.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2006, 01:37:06 PM »
Its like being at a concert and someone passin a blunt of some garbage ass weed that wont get a 'pot snob' like myself high even if I smoked a pound of it...but its still weed...and gettin caught with it is the same thing too!! 8)
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2006, 01:38:18 PM »
Bast, there are a couple of questions you haven't answered.

I deleted posts just to get my postcount down for the hell of it, not to hide anything.

Yeah...This was this winter. So when was your last cycle of Pro Hormone's or Pro Steroid's?

I could could enter ANY natural show.

Ok. Shouldn't be difficult for you then to name one natural BB federation that allows for PH/PS usage.

Name ONE...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »
Did you solicit all those prizes?

Good job. That's a damn good prize list for a message board contest. Even if Rusty's donation is a wee bit weak.

You need to be in politics running your local Mayor's reelection campaign.

Thanks man.  Rusty Jeffers of www.rustyjeffers.net is putting together more for the class winners and the posing winner, of course, as he's known as a pretty smooth poser and teaches others to pose.  

The sponsors were all very anxious to be involved with it.  They get some good ad time, and it really lets getbig members know which brands give back to the fans.  

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2006, 01:40:27 PM »
 The sponsors were all very anxious to be involved with it.  They get some good ad time, and it really lets getbig members know which brands give back to the fans.  

I wish Isopure was a sponsor, I drink it all the time!!!
L

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »
I wish Isopure was a sponsor, I drink it all the time!!!

Isopure is the shit, keeps me from getting the shitts at least, lactose intolerant. :/

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2006, 01:41:48 PM »
Thanks man.  Rusty Jeffers of www.rustyjeffers.net is putting together more for the class winners and the posing winner, of course, as he's known as a pretty smooth poser and teaches others to pose. 

The sponsors were all very anxious to be involved with it.  They get some good ad time, and it really lets getbig members know which brands give back to the fans. 

How much money are you making off the ads and banners on the www.mrgetbig.com site?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2006, 02:00:52 PM »
hahahahahaha
$

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2006, 02:04:02 PM »
Are Bast000 & Bast 175 the same person? Just curious...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2006, 02:05:22 PM »
Is Chick entering?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2006, 02:07:25 PM »
This kind of exposes the fatal flaw in this whole contest. The honor system. Bast took PH's which is really no big deal, but who's to say everyone isn't full of shit. I look at Daddywaddy and he looks like he's on something but who knows. Iv'e been accused of takin shit myself when I haven't so you never really know. Or I could be on a TON of shit and the above sentence was a lie....see what I mean. too much doubt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »
How much money are you making off the ads and banners on the www.mrgetbig.com site?
YIP
Zack

Zero for the ads.  Zero for the banners.  I have received zero money for anything, and I will not be receiving a penny for building the site, or building the Contest Day site, where all pics will be displayed, and members and judges will all be able to "drag" competitors side by side for comparisons.

I put my Lee Priest DVD banner up top, and I have it on my own sites by default.  

I didn't see it as a problem - takes up just as much space as a google ad, and it has to do with BBing.  Since I spent some hours building the sponsors, and will be spending some time building the comparison site, I didn't think anyone would mind my Priest banner.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »
This kind of exposes the fatal flaw in this whole contest. The honor system.

I agree.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2006, 02:13:32 PM »
Why not just make the whole thing "open?"  There is absolutely no way of knowing for sure.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »
There is absolutely no way of knowing for sure.

Sure there is...some of us have openly admitted to using steroids & such.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »
Why not just make the whole thing "open?"  There is absolutely no way of knowing for sure.

haha only 5 guys are competing anyway.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2006, 02:19:08 PM »
haha only 5 guys are competing anyway.

ALL DRUGS ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2006, 02:33:12 PM »
Sure there is...some of us have openly admitted to using steroids & such.

Ummmmm, I mean about the naturals.