Author Topic: the UFC and D list celebrities  (Read 9668 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: the UFC and D list celebrities
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2006, 12:37:38 PM »
I think it's funny I have seen Earl post in like 4 differant posts how he watched the first ufc on PPV, does this guy want a f*cking medal..... so since you've seen the first one does that certify you as a master of MMA knowledge. Damn Earls posts should be blank they'd have about as much intelligent input as his normal posts do.... and I wouldnt consider Shaq or Paris or Pamela to be D list celebs...And I've seen plenty of big celebs in the crowd, other then scribble and sugar ray guy. Who cares.... Watch the fight and just realize if you save enough money, you maybe can go to a real UFC one day earl...... just maybe... Quit typing and work so you can save money and tell us how you and scribbles and sugar ray guy are best friends cause you got to sit next to them at UFC 72............... i'm thru earls been drug behind the bus long enough.... haha

because they ask how long i've been a fan so i answer their question ::)

and yes it does mean I would have more knowledge than the TUF newbies around here 8)

and anyways you are obviously a sugar ray fan, THAT MAKES ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY A MOOT POINT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pam Anderson is c list at best

you can't be higher than that if you are just known for your looks

shaq is the exception although i wouldn't call him a list either because not everybody is a sports fan

if old ladies don't know you you aren't an A lister 8)

I bet one of the reasons you assclowns are buying the ufc on saturday is just to see that fatass from king of queens aren't you lol :D :D :D :D :D :D

bring on the hate you d list fan boys ;D ;D ;D

E
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 09:00:45 PM »
because they ask how long i've been a fan so i answer their question ::)

and yes it does mean I would have more knowledge than the TUF newbies around here 8)

and anyways you are obviously a sugar ray fan, THAT MAKES ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY A MOOT POINT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pam Anderson is c list at best

you can't be higher than that if you are just known for your looks

shaq is the exception although i wouldn't call him a list either because not everybody is a sports fan

if old ladies don't know you you aren't an A lister 8)

I bet one of the reasons you assclowns are buying the ufc on saturday is just to see that fatass from king of queens aren't you lol :D :D :D :D :D :D

bring on the hate you d list fan boys ;D ;D ;D

E

the "fat ass" from King and Queens is far from the D-list...King and Queens is a major hit and just went into syndication which will land that fat ass close to 50 millions dollars over the next 10 years...On top of that he was nominated for an emie...He's gotten movie roles up the ass ect...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 01:44:08 PM »
Hey damn fellas, did anyone buy the fight this weekend and see all the D-listers that were in the audiance, i couldnt believe how many nobody's they were showing... hey earl who did you see that really pissed you off...... i didnt see many d-listers this time around the ufc mustve read earls complaints..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 04:13:39 PM »
Earl is almost as big of a bottom bitch as BrianX and Alexxx.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 06:29:43 PM »
Hey damn fellas, did anyone buy the fight this weekend and see all the D-listers that were in the audiance, i couldnt believe how many nobody's they were showing... hey earl who did you see that really pissed you off...... i didnt see many d-listers this time around the ufc mustve read earls complaints..

i didn't waste my money on that shitty pay per view so i don't know

berzerk that hurts so much coming from such an itelligent individual like yourself ::)

did brian and alexx own you too?

E
E