Author Topic: Congratulations Shawn Ray on your bet - kamali video snipets?  (Read 9108 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Congratulations Shawn Ray on your bet - kamali video snipets?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »
why does Sharry dance like that? he looks like an idiot.
E

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
You cant handle the TRUTH! >:(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »
I deleted it because Shawn started bashing King like a 12 year old and posting his endless supply of photos. If you want to critique his physique that's fair game. King looked far from his best at the Europa but he's become the most talked about guy since the show. Love him or hate him you are helping him sell more DVDs and photos.

Not my problem lift, I made a piece of bodybuilding art and you deleted the thread with it in.  You could have easily removed his posts.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 07:15:52 PM »
Yea, you're probably right.
I'll let it go, he's a Tool and proved it again over the weekend.
But here's one more for the road! ;D

JUMP!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »
Not my problem lift, I made a piece of bodybuilding art and you deleted the thread with it in.  You could have easily removed his posts.
I was going to but the entire thread was nothing but attacks on King. I'm all for fun and games but come up with something creative and not the same old crap. Is that the best you guys can come up with is the tired old pictures that have been around all year to try and clown everyone?
Elevate Your Image.™

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »
Someone say, "CLOWN"
Here I am Isaac ;D
Relax and work on a web site or somethin already, dont you have a War to fight against 240?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »
I thought it was quite creative really.  Reminds me of the days when the multiple tv thing was the way to get the big screen in the malls.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »
I thought it was quite creative really.  Reminds me of the days when the multiple tv thing was the way to get the big screen in the malls.

made me laugh ;D
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »
I was going to but the entire thread was nothing but attacks on King. I'm all for fun and games but come up with something creative and not the same old crap. Is that the best you guys can come up with is the tired old pictures that have been around all year to try and clown everyone?

I dunno, Lift - anytime you become a censor, a lot of people will take more offense to the censorship than they did to the material being censored. 

It's your life, but I like you better as a journalist.

Quit protecting King - he's a big boy and if he can dish it out, then he can take it.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »
Someone say, "CLOWN"
Here I am Isaac ;D
Relax and work on a web site or somethin already, dont you have a War to fight against 240?
Ah see now that's funny. You're the one with your thong in a bunch over Kamali. The last guy who got this riled up over King is well, we know where he is sitting tonight...

The multiple TV was creative but the 13 posts following it weren't so it was easier to delete the entire thread.
Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 07:24:50 PM »
Ah see now that's funny. You're the one with your thong in a bunch over Kamali. The last guy who got this riled up over King is well, we know where he is sitting tonight...

The multiple TV was creative but the 13 posts following it weren't so it was easier to delete the entire thread.

You can't hold his hand forever, Lift. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 07:29:38 PM »
I dunno, Lift - anytime you become a censor, a lot of people will take more offense to the censorship than they did to the material being censor. 

It's your life, but I like you better as a journalist.
I delete shit on Shawn Ray's mom, him being a tranny lover, etc. as well. How is posting countless threads with the same photos contributing anything? It's in the same boat as those posting shit about Shawn's mom. I'm all for fun and creative posts and critism on the guy's physique but he's a loser, he's fat, he's a bum is old and 12 year olds have more creativity. It's not about me holding anyone's hand. King deserves getting shit but again come up with something new beyond the same old shit.

Thanks tre and I like you better with your head between muscle women's breasts where you speak less.  ;)
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 07:29:51 PM »
I think the idea that "all this talk will help King sell more dvds" is penny wise, pound foolish.

It's a short-term justification for what will be a longterm problem.

he might sell ten extra DVDs this week, but at what cost?  

This week 10,000 people are reading about how bad he looks.

king is already past the "Attention" phase of the standard AIDA marketing.  "Any pub is good pub" only works when you're breaking into a market.  He should be focusing on Interest, Desire, and Action.  Being mocked on 15 different threads and bringing a lifetime worst to the stage does not create mcuh interest, and certainly doesn't elicit desire and encourage action on the part of potential buters.

My 2 cents.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 07:32:31 PM »
He is the laughing stock of Pro BB..people only buy his stuff to find out what not to do!!! but if they look at Canidate Threads, then they have a treasure troove of ideas right there !!
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 07:33:07 PM »
I think the idea that "all this talk will help King sell more dvds" is penny wise, pound foolish.

king is already past the "Attention" phase of the standard AIDA marketing.  "Any pub is good pub" only works when you're breaking into a market.  He should be focusing on Interest, Desire, and Action.  Being mocked on 15 different threads and bringing a lifetime worst to the stage does not create mcuh interest, and certainly doesn't elicit desire and encourage action on the part of potential buters.

My 2 cents.

It's gonna be your LAST two cents when Sharry sues you ;)
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 07:34:19 PM »
It's gonna be your LAST two cents when Sharry sues you ;)

any lawsuit by person A for my evaluation of person B's marketing statement is a poor waste of person A's financial resources :)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 07:34:39 PM »

king is already past the "Attention" phase of the standard AIDA marketing.  "Any pub is good pub" only works when you're breaking into a market.  He should be focusing on Interest, Desire, and Action.  Being mocked on 15 different threads and bringing a lifetime worst to the stage does not create mcuh interest, and certainly doesn't elicit desire and encourage action on the part of potential buters.

My 2 cents.
It creates interest to see what he looks like next show and the show after that. What if he comes back and does redeem himself what will you say then? He got a gift, right?

I'm not defending King. He's a big boy and can hold his own. Rob, you're a creative guy come up with something new on King or are you afraid you'll get sued? ;)

Elevate Your Image.™

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 07:35:48 PM »
any lawsuit by person A for my evaluation of person B's marketing statement is a poor waste of person A's financial resources :)

Hence the  ;)
E

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 07:36:13 PM »
Here is a pic of Shari Kamali before grampa Munster made a` batch of his special potion, that was  very anabolic.The side effects as you can see were pretty nasty, he is now a fat break dancing vasmpire.The only thing that is the same is the black hair and the widows peak.He went from Eddie Munster to King Kamli, thanks to Grampa Munster

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »
He doesnt have $$$ to throw around and go suiting everybody..he is about to be dropped quicker than the topic of AIDS in the 80s
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:13 PM »
It creates interest to see what he looks like next show and the show after that. What if he comes back and does redeem himself what will you say then? He got a gift, right?

I'm not defending King. He's a big boy and can hold his own. Rob, you're a creative guy come up with something new on King or are you afraid you'll get sued? ;)

no he can't. He whined like a baby about the hatertude on this board.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

Any momentum gained is 2 steps forward after 200 steps back that he took this weekend.  At this point, if "I can't possibly look any worse than I did last week" is his only card to play, his long-term options are shot, IMO.  

Any man who will threaten to sue another man over message board banter is a straight up bitch.  A pansy, a putz, a washed up, joke of a man.  Creative enough? ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2006, 07:41:24 PM »
I delete shit on Shawn Ray's mom, him being a tranny lover, etc. as well. How is posting countless threads with the same photos contributing anything? It's in the same boat as those posting shit about Shawn's mom. I'm all for fun and creative posts and critism on the guy's physique but he's a loser, he's fat, he's a bum is old and 12 year olds have more creativity. It's not about me holding anyone's hand. King deserves getting shit but again come up with something new beyond the same old shit.

Thanks tre and I like you better with your head between muscle women's breasts where you speak less.  ;)

I'm loved and HATED for my outspokenness...but no one will ever be able to say that I don't tell it like it is. 

I don't know the details, but if Shawn did in fact throw his mother under the bus (for any reason), then he should be taken to task for it.  I'm not going to call him out on it myself, because I don't know the facts...but when factual stuff is being presented here, GetBig (and its writers/moderators) gains a lot more credibility by allowing the truth to stand. 

And the truth is that King just likes being in the bodybuilding 'news' and for what it's worth, the guy DOES bring some entertainment value to the table. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »

You won't believe where my head was last night.   :o

I am the luckiest man alive.   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2006, 07:43:46 PM »
 :)