Author Topic: The most idiotic thing ever written on GetBig !  (Read 14436 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: The most idiotic thing ever written on GetBig !
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 09:00:01 AM »
Just a quick show of hands anybody writing all this shit ever been to the pentagon or live in the area or know the terrain or have been inside the pentagon or were here during the 9/11 attacks or is everybody just playing cut and paste with the internet because I was here and I did know people who died and I have been inside and all around the pentagon and I do know the area and have lived here for years. Im just curious what real life information of conspircy everybody has as opposed to internet crap?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 09:04:31 AM »
Jags just a question for you, do you know where dulles airport is in relation to why it was that wall hit or the fact that that is the side that the helecopter landing pad is? have you ever been inside of the pentagon? or if you were to shoot a missle for it to have hit the wall you would with have to be shooting from the top of the army base and arlington cementary and thru the holiday inn building or right down columbia pike during rush hour.

Never been inside the Pentagon, but my friend's wife works there. Is that close enough?  ;)

As for the missile thing, it didn't hit during rush hour, and where one would have to be to fire it, I guess it would depend on the type of missile wouldn't it? I mean, ...y'all had magic bullets in the 60's capable of doing looptey-loos  ;)  why not a missile with the ability to maneuver?

Has anyone explained why all the clocks stopped 5 minutes before the hit?
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 09:13:56 AM »
Never been inside the Pentagon, but my friend's wife works there. Is that close enough?  ;)

As for the missile thing, it didn't hit during rush hour, and where one would have to be to fire it, I guess it would depend on the type of missile wouldn't it? I mean, ...y'all had magic bullets in the 60's capable of doing looptey-loos  ;)  why not a missile with the ability to maneuver?

Has anyone explained why all the clocks stopped 5 minutes before the hit?

no friends wife working there is third hand information. 9:43 am is right in the middle of rush hour but since you do not live here and do not know I do and it is and at that spot is the convergence of traffic of monster proportions. have you even the faintest idea how a missle works? taking into consideration all thing being possiable even if it was a high tech tomahawk it would still have to cross a large amount of ground in plain sight (since you may have invisiable weaponds in canada we do not here) and would have been seen.If it was a line of sight missle you would have to either fire it from the middle of arlington cemetary or ft mcnair either of whice is crawling with people both civilian and military. clocks stopping 5 min before sure sounds like more internet nonsense, the only thing that could stop a clock is a EMP but the damage done was not nuclear so guess what sound like more baloony.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:31 AM »
oh forgot they have something called discovery channel where they recreated the shooting of kennedy to show the path of the bullet but again I guess canada edits your television to only show flowers and roses and great health care and how everything in the south is evil, really I need to move to this paradise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »
No, you can find clocks in various museums, including the smithsonian- they all stopped at 9:32 when the missile blast hit.  Then, at 9:37, when they crashed a globalhawk into it to shred on the lawn, that's what your mother saw.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 09:19:15 AM »
if you shoot a bullet does it not keep going until the energy is expended? if a nose of a plane punched thru a building everything swept up in the path would get thrown forward until it ran out of energy, and in this case followed by a fireball thus the blacken exits deeper into the pentagon.Plus like a bullet in a explosion things bounce and wounds are made in strange paths.

No, this was a very direct path.  It was the Pentagon.  not only that, but it was the recently-reinforced, strongest part of the pentagon. 

Any plane that hit likely would have shredded, as the video clip posted shows.

But the ONLY, and I mean ONLY thing that would have enough structural integrity to punch a clean hole in 3 reinforced buildings is a missile.  You seen the nose of a Boeing in ANY plane crash?  It shreds. And if it's strong enough to punch through 3 buildings, it's strong enough to remain. and not be COMPLETELY vaporized.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 09:19:55 AM »

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 09:23:36 AM »
The most idiotic thing ever written on GetBig !

Reading this from somebody who only has 24 posts?? really stick around for awhile before complaining it gets much worse..have you met jags..:)

:o
The House that Ruth built

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 09:30:45 AM »
No, this was a very direct path.  It was the Pentagon.  not only that, but it was the recently-reinforced, strongest part of the pentagon. 

Any plane that hit likely would have shredded, as the video clip posted shows.

But the ONLY, and I mean ONLY thing that would have enough structural integrity to punch a clean hole in 3 reinforced buildings is a missile.  You seen the nose of a Boeing in ANY plane crash?  It shreds. And if it's strong enough to punch through 3 buildings, it's strong enough to remain. and not be COMPLETELY vaporized.

This may help you understand but I do not think so, Its a site of eyewitness reports and people that were there.

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

have you ever been (not on tv or photos ) near a missle exposion in real life? ever did a BDA (bomb damage assesment)? have you ever been inside the pentagon and touched a wall? what was the wall reinforced with  and why? could it be they were making it more sound proof because of the helos landing there all the time? have you ever even been to the area yourself?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2006, 09:33:57 AM »
http://www.rense.com/ < YEAH TRUSTFUL SOURCE  ::) :-X :-\ :-*

use google.  The blue tarp pic was shown on every media source that day. 

And reporters were VERY curious in the days after 9/11.  They continually asked DOD people just where the plane went.  They continually asked where the bodies were.  They were on the scene and they know what they saw.  A 757 did not hit the Pentagon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »
have you ever been inside the pentagon and touched a wall? what was the wall reinforced with  and why? could it be they were making it more sound proof because of the helos landing there all the time? have you ever even been to the area yourself?

google it.

The Pentagon Renovations
Completed on 9/11/2001

A year’s work finally finished. Dan Fraunfelter counted himself lucky when he landed a job working on the first phase of the massive Pentagon renovation project. When the military complex was originally built, it was constructed in five, chevron-shaped wedges. Each chevron, more than 1 million square feet in size, accommodating roughly 5,000 workers, was designed as a stand-alone building with its own separate utility system. The unique design was meant to make the entire complex stronger (if one section of the building was suddenly disabled, the others could function regularly without disruption.)
But it also lent itself particularly well to renovation. Even though the Pentagon is massive—larger than three Empire State Buildings, the face on each of the five sides slightly longer than three football fields— the wedge construction allowed engineers to remake the building one, easy-to-close-off section at a time. Contractors could simply move workers, seal off a wedge, and install new features like reinforced steel columns and two-inch-thick blast-resistant windows. Fraunfelter, a 24-year-old who studies architecture part time at Northern Virginia Community College, had long been fascinated by the Pentagon. When his firm, Amec Construction, won the general contract for Wedge 1, he plunged into the job eagerly, anxious to explore every square inch of the physical structure.

On Sept. 11, the contract officially complete, Fraunfelter was finishing up a few last punch-list items. He arrived on-site at 7 a.m. to prepare for an 8 a.m. tenant meeting. It was a routine job-completion task, a meeting where tenants handed over a list of final fix-it items: touch-up painting, leaking pipes, etc. [MSNBC]

American Airlines Flight 77 struck the portion of the building that had already been renovated. It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out.

"This was a terrible tragedy, but I'm here to tell you that if we had not undertaken these efforts in the building, this could have been much, much worse," Evey said. "The fact that they happened to hit an area that we had built so sturdily was a wonderful gift."

The rest of the Pentagon would not have fared as well.

The fire that swept through the building caused the greatest damage in an unrenovated section with no sprinkler system, heavy windows or steel reinforcements. But many of the offices there were empty in anticipation of the renovation.

While perhaps 4,500 people normally would have been working in the hardest-hit areas, because of the renovation work only about 800 were there Tuesday, officials said. [LATimes]

Most of Marine Aviation had just the weekend before been moved to the "Butler building," an extension of the Pentagon and about 200 yards from where the impact occurred, not nearly as close as their previous offices. [mca-marines.org]

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2006, 09:43:29 AM »
google it.

The Pentagon Renovations
Completed on 9/11/2001

A year’s work finally finished. Dan Fraunfelter counted himself lucky when he landed a job working on the first phase of the massive Pentagon renovation project. When the military complex was originally built, it was constructed in five, chevron-shaped wedges. Each chevron, more than 1 million square feet in size, accommodating roughly 5,000 workers, was designed as a stand-alone building with its own separate utility system. The unique design was meant to make the entire complex stronger (if one section of the building was suddenly disabled, the others could function regularly without disruption.)
But it also lent itself particularly well to renovation. Even though the Pentagon is massive—larger than three Empire State Buildings, the face on each of the five sides slightly longer than three football fields— the wedge construction allowed engineers to remake the building one, easy-to-close-off section at a time. Contractors could simply move workers, seal off a wedge, and install new features like reinforced steel columns and two-inch-thick blast-resistant windows. Fraunfelter, a 24-year-old who studies architecture part time at Northern Virginia Community College, had long been fascinated by the Pentagon. When his firm, Amec Construction, won the general contract for Wedge 1, he plunged into the job eagerly, anxious to explore every square inch of the physical structure.

On Sept. 11, the contract officially complete, Fraunfelter was finishing up a few last punch-list items. He arrived on-site at 7 a.m. to prepare for an 8 a.m. tenant meeting. It was a routine job-completion task, a meeting where tenants handed over a list of final fix-it items: touch-up painting, leaking pipes, etc. [MSNBC]

American Airlines Flight 77 struck the portion of the building that had already been renovated. It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out.

"This was a terrible tragedy, but I'm here to tell you that if we had not undertaken these efforts in the building, this could have been much, much worse," Evey said. "The fact that they happened to hit an area that we had built so sturdily was a wonderful gift."

The rest of the Pentagon would not have fared as well.

The fire that swept through the building caused the greatest damage in an unrenovated section with no sprinkler system, heavy windows or steel reinforcements. But many of the offices there were empty in anticipation of the renovation.

While perhaps 4,500 people normally would have been working in the hardest-hit areas, because of the renovation work only about 800 were there Tuesday, officials said. [LATimes]

Most of Marine Aviation had just the weekend before been moved to the "Butler building," an extension of the Pentagon and about 200 yards from where the impact occurred, not nearly as close as their previous offices. [mca-marines.org]

so that kind of proves my point, thanks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
so that kind of proves my point, thanks.

happy to help.  That does not explain what exactly penetrated three reinforced, steel-webbed buildings and left a perfect exit hole.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »
happy to help.  That does not explain what exactly penetrated three reinforced, steel-webbed buildings and left a perfect exit hole.

can a .22 cal make a hole like a .45? yes because there are verabiles on distance substance hit. A missle depending on the size and type would do one of two things either go deep inside and blow out leaving a big circle or explode on the face and cause tunnel with equal amounts of damage in front as in back. PLus where do you think one could have been fired from?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
can a .22 cal make a hole like a .45? yes because there are verabiles on distance substance hit. A missle depending on the size and type would do one of two things either go deep inside and blow out leaving a big circle or explode on the face and cause tunnel with equal amounts of damage in front as in back. PLus where do you think one could have been fired from?

I understand ballistics - but not why the bullet would disappear AFTER doing the damage.  your plane either shreds, losing all structurral integrity, or penetrates 3 reinforced buildings- and if it penetrates it, then it retains enough integrity not to "vaporize".

Fired from - A military chopper which at least two witnesses reported seeing in the air a few minutes before the plane hit. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2006, 10:05:17 AM »
I understand ballistics - but not why the bullet would disappear AFTER doing the damage.  your plane either shreds, losing all structurral integrity, or penetrates 3 reinforced buildings- and if it penetrates it, then it retains enough integrity not to "vaporize".

Fired from - A military chopper which at least two witnesses reported seeing in the air a few minutes before the plane hit. 

ok 1st where would a chopper fire from trhat is not in plain sight of 1/2 a million witnesses? just because I am standing near a car does not make me a thief. second if you fire a 5.56 into a pool it penetraits but breaks up its not either or it can be both.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2006, 10:07:38 AM »
ok 1st where would a chopper fire from trhat is not in plain sight of 1/2 a million witnesses? just because I am standing near a car does not make me a thief. second if you fire a 5.56 into a pool it penetraits but breaks up its not either or it can be both.

where do you get 500,000 witnesses?   A chopper took off from the middle of the Pentagon, fired, and landed.  Or the globalhawk that crashed 5 min later launched it. I do not know. 

Okay- if you fire a round into a building, it penetrates, and breaks up - but the materials retain their composition.  What i am saying is that the bullet does not "vaporize".

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »
where do you get 500,000 witnesses?   A chopper took off from the middle of the Pentagon, fired, and landed.  Or the globalhawk that crashed 5 min later launched it. I do not know. 

Okay- if you fire a round into a building, it penetrates, and breaks up - but the materials retain their composition.  What i am saying is that the bullet does not "vaporize".

1st the bullet can be broken and burned up or melted or "lost" it is not like the plane was built of some super secret material.

2nd its 9;30 in the morning the roads are full of traffic, the landing pad is within spitting distance from the road, the area is surrounded by paths full of joggers and bikers you could not take off and fire anything without everybody and there brother seeing you.Again I have been there and have taken off from there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »
1st the bullet can be broken and burned up or melted or "lost" it is not like the plane was built of some super secret material.

Aparrently, it IS made of some super strong material.  It penetrated THREE buildings!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
Aparrently, it IS made of some super strong material.  It penetrated THREE buildings!

not really the force of the explosion penatraited three building followed by a fireball. really man do not let the idea that there is only penatraition without destrution. its really simple science. I could take a snowball and throw it thru a glass window without anything remaining after the hit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2006, 10:34:14 AM »
not really the force of the explosion penatraited three building followed by a fireball. really man do not let the idea that there is only penatraition without destrution. its really simple science. I could take a snowball and throw it thru a glass window without anything remaining after the hit.

Right - but you have to realize- it started with a 16-foot diameter hole, and ended with a 16-foot diameter hole.  It cleanly penetrated three of the strongest buildings on earth.  It looks PERFECTLY like a dummy head missile strike.

When you say 'the force of the explosion penetrated the 3 buildings", well, it doesn't make sense to me.  I don't believe that an explosion would CHOOSE to follow a 16-foot wide hole.

Look at the path your explosion would have had to take:

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »
Stick around newbie, you'll see allot more than that.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2006, 10:36:03 AM »
If it had been an explosion, this is the more likely path:

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »
Right - but you have to realize- it started with a 16-foot diameter hole, and ended with a 16-foot diameter hole.  It cleanly penetrated three of the strongest buildings on earth.  It looks PERFECTLY like a dummy head missile strike.

When you say 'the force of the explosion penetrated the 3 buildings", well, it doesn't make sense to me.  I don't believe that an explosion would CHOOSE to follow a 16-foot wide hole.

Look at the path your explosion would have had to take:

first you looking from the outside you really need to see the inside to determin path. second there not the 3 strongest building on earth, they were built 50 years ago mainly from brick that after time breaks down. third a missle stike would have cause the second building to be destroyed. it is more likely a path of parts or interior stuff pushed forward followed by a fireball.